A 45 million year record of Arctic sea temperatures and ice melt

Why wasn't it much hotter 250 million years ago when CO2 was 5 times higher than today, Simp?
Dufus, tell me, do you believe in evolution ?
And….tell us what the temp was globally 250 million years ago vs today….tell us, and tell us where you got these numbers.

Last edited:
And….tell us what the temp was globally 250 million years ago vs today….tell us, and tell us where you got these numbers.
F2.large.jpg

So you have no answer, just lame-ass deflections.

Typical MMGW Cultist.

You give me the link that claimed your numbers first. You made the bogus statement, reference It.
No problem.

See how easy it is to back up your claims when you are not a lying sack of shit like you?

Your turn.

No problem.

See how easy it is to back up your claims when you are not a lying sack of shit like you?

Your turn.

Did you actually read your own reference. The production of CO2 which led to a mass extinction of life in the oceans was at that time. Read the temps in my reference …..many times what it is today..
(Extreme climate change suffocated nearly all ocean life 250 million years ago)

Your own reference is a model for what is happening now where we are producing CO2 at a rate much faster then the volcanoes did then.
Read your own ending summary ! Geesus. From your article…the climate was so warm, it made species all over the planet extinct
The new estimates of CO2 emissions are crucial for determining the relationship between CO2 and climate," said climate researcher Appy Sluijs, also of Utrecht University and a co-author of the study. "Our new information from the deep Earth is independent of, and confirms existing data on, atmospheric CO2 levels as determined from fossils."

One of the researchers' goals is to understand the strong link between climate and volcanic CO2 emissions, and apply it to future climate-change predictions.

"As this study researched how much CO2 was emitted through time, we are now able to zoom into the most interesting time intervals," Sluijs said. "This will eventually lead to long-term predictions of future climate change."

"We are now producing more CO2 than all volcanoes on Earth," van der Meer added. "We will affect climate in ways that are unprecedented and unnatural. The question is how much climate will change. We can now answer this for the past and apply [it] to the future by extrapolation."

charts relating CO2 and temperatures

Last edited:
No problem.

Your turn.

Geesus..this is easy. I can give you many more that all say the same thing. Mass extinctions 250 million years ago due to the heat from a warming planet from CO2 emissions from volcanic eruptions…..and we are now producing more CO2 at a faster rate.

I do know what I am talking about. I know that when you wrote that, “In the past, the Supreme Court has recognized that the Clean Air Act gives the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) the authority to address heat-trapping gas pollution,” that it was full of shit. Never happened. That is why I asked you for the name of the case. And instead of you being honest that there wasn’t one and that you misspoke, I get this bullshit response instead.

Let me know when you want to debate AGW with me in the Bull Ring. I will make you my bitch. :)
You remind me of my really stupid friend who thinks he's the "smartest guy I know".

I’m retired. Set for life. So I kinda wish you would get your wish so you could experience the idiocy of your delusions.
They were talking about how the young vote votes Democratic. It's the fucks like you who are Republicans. You thought you were set for life until Bidenflation. LOL. Now your money isn't worth as much. And Russia has tanked your stocks.

Being a part of the investor class, you're hurting right now. And inflation is fucking you too. LOL.

It is going to be damn cold here in Central Florida over Christmas. Damn cold.

It is common for Christmas in Florida to be in the 70s and even low 80s is not unheard of. However, this Christmas they are predicting to hardly get out of the 40s and near freezing at night, which is very rare.

It is going to be brutal elsewhere in the US.

Global warming my ass. CO2 isn't doing a very good job of keeping things warm, is it?

Forum List

Back