A 7-Day Workweek Could Soon Be Legal in Wisconsin

The age of the minimum wage worker has no bearing on it's intended purpose as a starting point. If an older worker decides to apply for a job with the knowledge it only pays the minimum, that's not the employers problem, is it?
Minimum wage isn't a "starting point". It wasn't created because it was a "starting point" geared for "younger workers".

It's not a starting point because you say so. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

So tell me all knowing one, if the minimum isn't the starting wage, what is? After all, there's only one direction to go from there.

It's called the least you can get away with paying someone.

That's assuming someone will work for it, if they will then you have an employment contract, don'cha? Two parties agreeing to an established level of compensation. Now who the heck are you to say they can't do that?

If you are working for 7.25 an hour then it's not like you're holding all the cards. Now is it?

And? If you agree to do it, it's no one else's business, is it? If a person thinks they're worth more, they just keep looking. I've turned down many job offers because they didn't pay enough, if others want to sell themselves short, that's their problem, but don't do it and cry and moan and ask someone to intervene.

The age of the minimum wage worker has no bearing on it's intended purpose as a starting point. If an older worker decides to apply for a job with the knowledge it only pays the minimum, that's not the employers problem, is it?
Minimum wage isn't a "starting point". It wasn't created because it was a "starting point" geared for "younger workers".

It's not a starting point because you say so. You are entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

So tell me all knowing one, if the minimum isn't the starting wage, what is? After all, there's only one direction to go from there.

That's assuming someone will work for it, if they will then you have an employment contract, don'cha? Two parties agreeing to an established level of compensation. Now who the heck are you to say they can't do that?

If you are working for 7.25 an hour then it's not like you're holding all the cards. Now is it?
if you are a idiot democrat , you voted to get fuck over, enjoy

I've always wondered how volunteers, or unpaid interns, fit into the MW mindset. What about volunteers or interns who are given a small amount to offset their expenses?

If you are an idiot libertopian may you wind up a beggar. Gee, that was productive.

If you are an idiot libertopian may you wind up a beggar. Gee, that was productive.
I am fine with a lake house making 75k in South Carolina, guess you not so much flipping burgers in Detroit, reap what you sow

And you do know idiot I am A Chicago guy, I left because your high taxes forced me to leave, do the math

My last power Bill for June was $26 bucks :)

I am not paying for your crap, hell No

I am fine with a lake house making 75k in South Carolina, guess you not so much flipping burgers in Detroit, reap what you sow

I don't live in Detroit and I am not a burger flipper. What else do you have? Because if this is the limit of your ability to converse you are on a down slope.

And? If you agree to do it, it's no one else's business, is it? If a person thinks they're worth more, they just keep looking. I've turned down many job offers because they didn't pay enough, if others want to sell themselves short, that's their problem, but don't do it and cry and moan and ask someone to intervene.

You don't have any bargaining power at that point. We can't make comparisons between your life and the rest of the world.

And you do know idiot I am A Chicago guy, I left because your high taxes forced me to leave, do the math

My last power Bill for June was $26 bucks :)

I am not paying for your crap, hell No

:eek: You're an idiot Chicago guy?

That explains everything.

I don't live in Detroit and I am not a burger flipper. What else do you have? Because if this is the limit of your ability to converse you are on a down slope.
My bank account says other wise

Unlike a fruit cake liberal like you I know math.....

And I am not paying for your dumb ass taxes

My bank account says other wise

Unlike a fruit cake liberal like you I know math.....

And I am not paying for your dumb ass taxes

Sure it does, lil' buckaroo. It's all believable on the interwebs.

So you are a little girl?

Sorry didn't realize it, I don't cut down and flame women much on here or any political forums...

Carry on, I love reading a woman's point of view

You don't have any bargaining power at that point. We can't make comparisons between your life and the rest of the world.

Why? Because I made good decisions and never relied on commies to bail me out?

Why? Because I made good decisions and never relied on commies to bail me out?

Because you can say anything you want on the internet and it cannot be examined.

Forum List

Back