A Bald guy at my job wants me to cut off all my hair like him LOL

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This fool stops me in the hallway and says.........."can I ask you a personal question, when are you going to cut off all your hair?" He asked that because my hair is thinning at the top but my answer to him was NEVER because I can't get down with the "Human Light Bulb" look. lol

So I guess he needs to feel better about his decision to go bald once I cut off all my hair. Plus I am confused why another man would be concerned about another man's hair which is kind of odd to me.

Funny that woman compliment my haircuts and a man has a issue with it.

It's okay man. If you wanted input from the board, about hair styling for balding men; you could have just asked...

It's okay man. If you wanted input from the board, about hair styling for balding men; you could have just asked...

I don't need hair styling tips Mongo., if I already have a 27 year female coworker who wants to fuck me with the thinning hair

Aren't you a negro? Bald is a good look on colored people. It is certainly a much better look than having thinning hair and/receding hairline.

Aren't you a negro? Bald is a good look on colored people. It is certainly a much better look than having thinning hair and/receding hairline.

Bald heads don't look good on whites?

I guess so, on some of them. But I do not recall seeing a black guy that made me think, "that guy looks like shit without hair."

I had 4 second dates this year with thinning hair so it obviously is not that big of deal

I guess so, on some of them. But I do not recall seeing a black guy that made me think, "that guy looks like shit without hair."

I had 4 second dates this year with thinning hair so it obviously is not that big of deal
First of all, 4 second dates is not exactly Hugh Hefner land. Secondly, how many of those second dates resulted in 3rd and 4th dates that included getting your dick wet?

Bald can be sexy. However, NO woman finds balding sexy.

First of all, 4 second dates is not exactly Hugh Hefner land. Secondly, how many of those second dates resulted in 3rd and 4th dates that included getting your dick wet?

Bald can be sexy. However, NO woman finds balding sexy.

I made the decision not to go on a 3rd date with 2 of them and the other 2 I sent a stupid text

If Bald is sexy then why is the bald guy at the job insecure about his bald head and asking me to cut my hair?

Forum List

Back