🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A beautiful image

it might be up there with the permission of the people..

The liability would be enormous. I don't know how things are over there, but most of the construction sites over here won't allow me to climb onto the deck of my own equipment five feet off the ground, much less their equipment 100 feet high.

Pretty sure you're a Deplorable..

Proudly so ...

proud-to-be-deplorable-4-x-12-bumper-sticker-election-2016-truck-or-car-window-7c9d3ac3878e6f40fdf13137bfe8f070.jpg
for a "deplorable" you sure bitch and moan at the slightest bit of vandalism

Resist what?
the orange fuhrer

And...

What has he done thus far to merit a resistance?
what have these protesters done to merit your resistance?
Oh, I dunno...

Driver speaks out after limo set on fire during inauguration protests
you expect me to believe that republicans, a bunch of inbred ethnic cleansing genocidal psychopaths who want to kill half the people on earth... give a shit about a flaming limo?

gotta catch em first piglet

Are you a devotee of e.e. cummings? We do catch them, not always, but frequently. The fact that they attempt to run, hide, and disguise themselves when they do it is proof that we're doing our job.

gotta catch em first piglet

Are you a devotee of e.e. cummings? We do catch them, not always, but frequently. The fact that they attempt to run, hide, and disguise themselves when they do it is proof that we're doing our job.
When the cops arrested 6 reporters for felony rioting were they "just doing they're jobs" even real soldiers know that shitty excuse wont work all the time

When the cops arrested 6 reporters for felony rioting were they "just doing they're jobs" even real soldiers know that shitty excuse wont work all the time

Can't say, wasn't there. Cops are like Jews ... we stick together but we don't always know what all the others are doing.

Can't say, wasn't there. Cops are like Jews ... we stick together but we don't always know what all the others are doing.
weird comment about jews aside....nobody expects you too know what all police are all doing at all times thats a strawman

weird comment about jews aside....nobody expects you too know what all police are all doing at all times thats a strawman

I'm a Jew and a cop ... I find the two communities share some similarities. If you're going to ask me give an opinion on the affairs of either community, I can't give it without all the facts.

Probably a NY cop by the sounds of it...

even looks like Moshe Dayan without the eye patch ...

Forum List

Back