🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A beautiful image

Pretty sure you're a Deplorable..

Proudly so ...

proud-to-be-deplorable-4-x-12-bumper-sticker-election-2016-truck-or-car-window-7c9d3ac3878e6f40fdf13137bfe8f070.jpg

what have these protesters done to merit your resistance?

Resistance? I'm not resisting them.

I hope they keep it up as long as possible. The longer this goes on, the better it is for Trump.

So far, in his first 5 days in office, he has pulled out of TPP and invited Labor Leaders to meet with him in the White House.

Next he will bring in Black Community leaders to look for solutions to intercity violence and obstacles the Black Community faces in education and upward mobility.

And the angry liberals will double down on racist, homophobic, facist etc...continuously lowering the bar, make Trump look that much better and liberals that much more out of touch.

It's political judo my man...he's using your own strength to destroy you...and maybe you might see it coming after this post...but the die is already cast...the liberal inertial is too much to overcome now. Liberals are too invested and too arrogant to back down now.

Remember this post when it happens...you heard it here first.

So it's cool for me to climb on the roof of your house and hang a Trump Banner, correct?

it's a construction site. That being said, you're welcome to, but I'd probably take it down straight away and burn it.

Come on Doc. You wouldn't want someone trespassing on your property, climbing around on your roof without your permission, and then have to take your valuable time, and risk injury climbing up there, taking the banner down, then inspecting everything to make sure nothing was damaged...and you know that's what this crane firm had to do. Inspect every inch of that crane, to make sure those dumbasses didn't tear anything loose.

So it's cool for me to climb on the roof of your house and hang a Trump Banner, correct?

it's a construction site. That being said, you're welcome to, but I'd probably take it down straight away and burn it.

Come on Doc. You wouldn't want someone trespassing on your property, climbing around on your roof without your permission, and then have to take your valuable time, and risk injury climbing up there, taking the banner down, then inspecting everything to make sure nothing was damaged...and you know that's what this crane firm had to do. Inspect every inch of that crane, to make sure those dumbasses didn't tear anything loose.

it might be up there with the permission of the people..

Forum List

Back