🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A beautiful image

When the cops arrested 6 reporters for felony rioting were they "just doing they're jobs" even real soldiers know that shitty excuse wont work all the time

Can't say, wasn't there. Cops are like Jews ... we stick together but we don't always know what all the others are doing.
weird comment about jews aside....nobody expects you too know what all police are all doing at all times thats a strawman

I'm a Jew and a cop ... I find the two communities share some similarities. If you're going to ask me give an opinion on the affairs of either community, I can't give it without all the facts.
Well then you'll never be a liberal.

This whole "resistance" is borne of fear, not out of anything concrete, like his policies and such.

No... this is something along the lines of "Trump won and we must resist his winning!"

It's completely about his policies.

America awakening

170125121005-greenpeace-protest-white-house-exlarge-169.jpg

Protesters Hoist 'RESIST' Banner From Crane Near White House

Resistance is futile ...

7fca0000a85402825da71433eaa028cc.jpg
You know the Borg lost and Resistance worked..

This whole "resistance" is borne of fear, not out of anything concrete, like his policies and such.

No... this is something along the lines of "Trump won and we must resist his winning!"
No one is asking or the Trump birth certificate...... when Trump harped on Obama 's certificate it was borne out of RACISM...it was more "This is a Black Man and he does not belong in the White House"

Meanwhile back in the real world, the stock market gained two trillion dollars in six days and Trump's approval ticks up a point a day. It's 59% now and rising.

Forum List

Back