A bet with anti-gunners

In the many discussions of mass murders, the dichotomy is that anti-gunners think they have the solution by restrictions on guns. The pro-gunners think that the way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Very differing opinions indeed.

On the right, we believe that no matter what gun laws are created, the bad guys will always find access to firearms. The left? They believe criminals will obey any and all laws. On the right, we believe (as has been demonstrated in Europe) that even if we could make all guns illegal, that won't stop killers. On the left, they believe that if a mental person doesn't have access to guns, they will take up video games instead. Now to the bet..........

Let's say that the Congress agreed to create a law that read we will give anti-gunners anything they want to stop mass murders (name your poison). The bill would be set to expire in four years. Now if within that time, we see one more mass murder (guns or otherwise) the law would prohibit any further gun restriction legislation for 50 years. If within that time, the law stops all mass murders, we allow the left to keep it and even create more restrictions.

Would any anti-gunner be willing to make this wager?

The reason I ask is that I don't think for one minute the anti-gunners really believe any of their demands would stop mass murders, or even reduce them. It's just something to complain about because we are against their suggestions.

Why have laws against having hand grenades, criminals have them in large numbers anyway. No actually they don't, because they are heavily regulated and laws are very strict on having them.

To cons it's just another inanimate object so why regulate hand grenades. They think people don't like them because they are 'scary looking'.

Cons your thought processes are so f'd up it's pathetic. Inanimate objects are how humans harm each other. Nuclear weapons are inanimate objects, surely you think they should be as legal to own as your 'harmless inanimate rifles'.

Or do you believe in controlling weapons and keeping them out of the hands of 'law abiding citizens'.
AR15s are harmless sporting rifles
As you always tell us, there are plenty of other rifles just like it without The Styling that seems to Drive The Crazies Over The Line.

Right, because crazy people just sit there making strange faces, playing with kitty cats, and chasing butterflies. But once they see that slick styling of an AR, all of a sudden they want to get one and kill a lot of people.

Then you wonder why we on the right call you the Uninformed Voters.
Cuz you believe ridiculous brainwashing?

No, it's because of experience dealing with you loons.

Nope. We aren’t talking about eliminating all mass murders just lowering the numbers.

Why are so many white men so angry?
You want to decrease mass shooting deaths by MAYBE 3 people per year, maximum, while fucking over MILLIONS of people who would never harm anyone.

Still wondering why we're pissed, you racist motherfucker?
Hey I have an idea white america. Start raising better citizens
It's not easy when the giveaway to the rich GOP is driving everyone else into poverty.
If you're in poverty, that's your fault. But that's what uninformed leftists do. They blame leaders and political parties for their own irresponsible behavior.
Sure has nothing to do with making College ridiculously expensive, ditto training, and actually raising taxes on the non Rich, everyone just decided to get lazy and takecrappy jobs, super duper

Nope. We aren’t talking about eliminating all mass murders just lowering the numbers.

You want to decrease mass shooting deaths by MAYBE 3 people per year, maximum, while fucking over MILLIONS of people who would never harm anyone.

It's not easy when the giveaway to the rich GOP is driving everyone else into poverty.
If you're in poverty, that's your fault. But that's what uninformed leftists do. They blame leaders and political parties for their own irresponsible behavior.
Sure has nothing to do with making College ridiculously expensive, ditto training, and actually raising taxes on the non Rich, everyone just decided to get lazy and takecrappy jobs, super duper
Not everyone. Mostly unmotivated, lazy leftists looking for handouts.

In the mind of a leftist, if government doesn't give it to you for free, you can't get it on your own. It's just too inconvenient, too hard, too much money to repay. I shouldn't have to pay to advance myself, some wealthy stranger should pay it for me.

Why have laws against having hand grenades, criminals have them in large numbers anyway. No actually they don't, because they are heavily regulated and laws are very strict on having them.

To cons it's just another inanimate object so why regulate hand grenades. They think people don't like them because they are 'scary looking'.

Cons your thought processes are so f'd up it's pathetic. Inanimate objects are how humans harm each other. Nuclear weapons are inanimate objects, surely you think they should be as legal to own as your 'harmless inanimate rifles'.

Or do you believe in controlling weapons and keeping them out of the hands of 'law abiding citizens'.
AR15s are harmless sporting rifles
As you always tell us, there are plenty of other rifles just like it without The Styling that seems to Drive The Crazies Over The Line.

Right, because crazy people just sit there making strange faces, playing with kitty cats, and chasing butterflies. But once they see that slick styling of an AR, all of a sudden they want to get one and kill a lot of people.

Then you wonder why we on the right call you the Uninformed Voters.
Cuz you believe ridiculous brainwashing?

No, it's because of experience dealing with you loons.
It's funny how in all the the world only Republicans believe all your crap, because you believe bought off High School grad ex Coke head DJs and bimbos on the propaganda machine... You dupes blame the poor for our failing economy, inequality, and ruined middle class. Brilliant.

In the mind of a leftist, if government doesn't give it to you for free, you can't get it on your own. It's just too inconvenient, too hard, too much money to repay. I shouldn't have to pay to advance myself, some wealthy stranger should pay it for me.
Let's just say the GOP has been making it harder and harder the last 35 years. What BS you spew...

When the f*** are you going to allow the minimum wage to go up. This is ridiculous. Ditto training for good jobs Health Care Day Care infrastructure spending
... Unbelievable. Must save the rich LOL aaarrrggghhh.

Oh, you mean like the blacks do?
By the way, I can no longer make fun of you white Americans. Until the latest shooter I would have never believed a boy raised by a Greek father would be a mass shooter but that kid was Greek.

So it’s not just you aspro axanos’. It’s something about America that’s making citizens violent.

Arabs, Asians, blacks, Greeks, Czech, white

All races have nuts.
It's the new poverty and inequality. Thanks GOP. that's a lot of stress and broken homes...

Let's just say the GOP has been making it harder and harder the last 35 years. What BS you spew...
Life is hard.
But it's harder if you're stupid.

When the f*** are you going to allow the minimum wage to go up. This is ridiculous. Ditto training for good jobs Health Care Day Care infrastructure spending
There shouldn't be a minimum wage.

WTF is wrong with you people? Unbelievable LOL! Another 20 years of this and we are a banana Republic. Aaarrrggghhh hhhh

Life is hard.
But it's harder if you're stupid.
You are a brainwashed functional moron, to be generous.

WTF is wrong with you people? Unbelievable LOL! Another 20 years of this and we are a banana Republic. Aaarrrggghhh hhhh
Nah. A banana republic is a country dependent on a single export. The only export we would have at mass quantities would be liberals. But nobody wants them because they don't work.

everyone just decided to get lazy and take crappy jobs,

And who's fault is that?
That's all there are. Thanks GOP for the investment in training and education for good jobs. They've all gone to Germany Etc.
You should head over there. Great bratwurst.
You can't stupid. Way To Think though, drone.
I was stationed at Hahn air base for 2 years. But since you're a leftist, I'm sure you've never served, therefore you've never had the opportunity to live in Germany.

Nah. A banana republic is a country dependent on a single export. The only export we would have at mass quantities would be liberals. But nobody wants them because they don't work.
You are absolutely out of your mind. LOL.

everyone just decided to get lazy and take crappy jobs,

And who's fault is that?
That's all there are. Thanks GOP for the investment in training and education for good jobs. They've all gone to Germany Etc.
You should head over there. Great bratwurst.
You can't stupid. Way To Think though, drone.
I was stationed at Hahn air base for 2 years. But since you're a leftist, I'm sure you've never served, therefore you've never had the opportunity to live in Germany.
I'm 67 and a little old for that lol. You cannot move there. The military is not moving there. You need to marry a European or be a doctor or billionaire LOL I tried it with Spain I had a bar. I tried to join the Navy when the Vietnam War ended but was too old 4 OCS. You must have been very brave against the the Nazis. I assume you are demented.

Forum List

Back