A Big Fat "WE TOLD YOU SO"!!!

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
abcnews.go.com › Politics › trump-demands-georgia

The attempted insurrection at the capitol building January 6th.
Trump was winning on election day. In the middle of the night votes magically appeared for Biden.

Democrat President Bill Clinton's Economy Created More Jobs than Republican Presidents Ford + Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 + Trump COMBINED!

Please explain what Clinton did to create that great economy.
You can't so you won't.
Raised the cor
Democrat President Bill Clinton's Economy Created More Jobs than Republican Presidents Ford + Reagan + Bush1 + Bush2 + Trump COMBINED!

You can't so you won't.

Raised the corporate tax rate adding revenue, taking that revenue, investing in small businesses and education, creating more jobs.
Increased the earned income tax credit for working families, providing more relief for them.
Reduced taxes on small businesses.
Reduced taxes on the sale of a primary residence.
Tax credits for trade schools and colleges.
Tax credits for first time homebuyers.
Raised the capital gains tax.
I don't see the .com boom anywhere in there. Nor do I see on your list the GOP holding his feet to the fire and forcing the closest thing we've had to a balanced budget in living memory.

The dot com boom?

Isn't a policy.

"The GOP held Clinton's feet to the fire"?
How so?

When Clinton's surplus landed in Bush's lap what does he do?

Gives it away in tax rebates and tax cuts.
Of course the dot com boom wasn't policy. It was an outside factor that Bubba rode to a better economy. The GOP held his feet to the fire by refusing to spend everything he wanted to spend. As for Bush, irrelevant to what Bubba did.

You can't so you won't.
Raised the cor

You can't so you won't.

Raised the corporate tax rate adding revenue, taking that revenue, investing in small businesses and education, creating more jobs.
Increased the earned income tax credit for working families, providing more relief for them.
I don't see the .com boom anywhere in there. Nor do I see on your list the GOP holding his feet to the fire and forcing the closest thing we've had to a balanced budget in living memory.

The dot com boom?

Isn't a policy.

How so?

Of course the dot com boom wasn't policy. It was an outside factor that Bubba rode to a better economy. The GOP held his feet to the fire by refusing to spend everything he wanted to spend. As for Bush, irrelevant to what Bubba did.

Republicans only pretend to be "conservative" when a democrat is in office.
GOT IT!
How does that relate to the fact that Bubba benefitted from the dot com bubble?

BFD, Clinton benefitted from the dot com bubble, that wasn't a policy, other presidents benefitted from low interest rates or a bull stock market.
That's the whole point. When triumphantly claiming that one administration or other created more jobs than did any other, it behooves the listener to evaluate ALL the factors that go into job growth, not just the party identification of the POTUS.

True but that isn't what I was responding to.

"Please explain what Clinton did to create that great economy".
You can't so you won't.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
abcnews.go.com › Politics › trump-demands-georgia

The attempted insurrection at the capitol building January 6th.
Trump was winning on election day. In the middle of the night votes magically appeared for Biden.

That's what Trump, crazy eyes and the loony woman were claiming, they just couldn't prove it.

You can't so you won't.
Raised the cor

You can't so you won't.

The dot com boom?

Isn't a policy.

How so?

You can't so you won't.
Raised the cor

You can't so you won't.

The dot com boom?

Isn't a policy.

How so?

GOT IT!

BFD, Clinton benefitted from the dot com bubble, that wasn't a policy, other presidents benefitted from low interest rates or a bull stock market.
That's the whole point. When triumphantly claiming that one administration or other created more jobs than did any other, it behooves the listener to evaluate ALL the factors that go into job growth, not just the party identification of the POTUS.

You can't so you won't.
That was my point, he didn't do anything.

That's what Trump, crazy eyes and the loony woman were claiming, they just couldn't prove it.
Like I said, it only proves we have too many liberal judges.

No, it just shows Trump, crazy eyes and the looney woman have no proof.
60 different court cases and not ONE, ruled they had enough evidence to proceed with a trial?
1000's of affidavits but not ONE person that signed them, was willing to testify?
Seems ONE investigative reporter among the 100's of the RW "media" that claim the election was a fraud, could have come forward with evidence, proving it.

You can't so you won't.
Raised the cor

You can't so you won't.

The dot com boom?

Isn't a policy.

How so?

You can't so you won't.
Raised the cor

You can't so you won't.

The dot com boom?

Isn't a policy.

How so?

GOT IT!

You can't so you won't.
That was my point, he didn't do anything.

That was a quote that I was replying to.
This was my answer.
Clinton, raised the corporate tax rate adding revenue, taking that revenue, investing in small businesses and education, creating more jobs.

Care to continue to reply in circles?
I'm not, I'm done.

Forum List

Back