🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

In the New Jerusalem, yes. We have a ways to go before we get there.

is that a jewish temple ... will they allow you visiting privileges - since you will be paying for it as an american tax payer otherwise just look from the outside - in and be happy for yourself.

is that a jewish temple ... will they allow you visiting privileges - since you will be paying for it as an american tax payer otherwise just look from the outside - in and be happy for yourself.
It's not a temple. Please try to follow along.

Yes
C'mon, you can't be that dumb or can you? There was a huge and lavish physical temple, but that isn't what is important but for what is to come later in the afterlife.
Yes. It was destroyed by Titus and the foreign armies that surrounded Jerusalem.

Yes
Yes. It was destroyed by Titus and the foreign armies that surrounded Jerusalem.
That's just the physical. Was Jesus speaking about that? No. What is to come is the spiritual abomination of desolation and involves the Antichrist.

That's just the physical. Was Jesus speaking about that? No. What is to come is the spiritual abomination of desolation and involves the Antichrist.
Lol Jesus was talking about the desecration of the temple by the Romans and their foreign garrisons. .it was real not spiritual. The antichrist was someone who opposed Jesus in the first century. The destruction of the temple was the revenge Jesus expected. Remember? They killed the prophets. Jesus saved the new Christians by telling them to flee Jerusalem for the mountains. He evidently thought the tribulation was horrible even if it didn't live up to your 21st century standards.

The temple was destroyed. What spiritual abomination are you talking about?

Lol Jesus was talking about the desecration of the temple by the Romans and their foreign garrisons. .it was real not spiritual. The antichrist was someone who opposed Jesus in the first century. The destruction of the temple was the revenge Jesus expected. Remember? They killed the prophets. Jesus saved the new Christians by telling them to flee Jerusalem for the mountains. He evidently thought the tribulation was horrible even if it didn't live up to your 21st century standards.

…18On account of this, the Jews demanded, “What sign can You show us to prove Your authority to do these things?” 19Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up again.” 20“This temple took forty-six years to build,” the Jews replied, “and You are going to raise it up in three days?”…

He is talking about His body, the temple of God.

Lol. So you never had any hallucinogenic experiences like that in your youth? It seems atheism hasn't any experience. How can one explain God to an atheist?

The real God experience is not like that, but at times it can be just as good. I didn't bring it up to explain Christianity as faith first is best way to get introduced to it.

Anyway, you're one of those SAF and POS so it's ANTD experience for you and the afterlife lol.

No warning/threat this time. It's guaranteed!

Its arrogant of you to suggest you can guarantee anything after I'm dead.
You don't have unique access to that. You are a liar.

There is no point explaining anything to you. You will not believe anything unless your silly god approves and the fact you believe there's a god immediately determines your intellectual capacity which consequently excludes you from absorbing facts.
But you keep believing your entitled to eternity because you worship a supernatural dictator. I'll enjoy life free of those constraints in this life unlike you who has commandments to keep.

Its arrogant of you to suggest you can guarantee anything after I'm dead.
You don't have unique access to that. You are a liar.

There is no point explaining anything to you. You will not believe anything unless your silly god approves and the fact you believe there's a god immediately determines your intellectual capacity which consequently excludes you from absorbing facts.
But you keep believing your entitled to eternity because you worship a supernatural dictator. I'll enjoy life free of those constraints in this life unlike you who has commandments to keep.

Aren't you just the most superior being on this board....a legend in your own mind.

Aren't you just the most superior being on this board....a legend in your own mind.
Not so. Its pointing out how arrogant you god botherers are by dispensing apparently exclusive information and arranging punishment simultaneously.

You know quite well these silly god threats are bullshit. Grown human beings belching crap like does not install credibility in anything you suggest.
Your silly heaven and hell do not exist and you know it. Issuing threats that will not be fulfilled until I die is pathetic. If your silly god was all powerful he would do it while I'm alive.
Its an insult to the human race for you arrogant nostradamuses to claim your superiority over atheists.

Not so. Its pointing out how arrogant you god botherers are by dispensing apparently exclusive information and arranging punishment simultaneously.

You know quite well these silly god threats are bullshit. Grown human beings belching crap like does not install credibility in anything you suggest.
Your silly heaven and hell do not exist and you know it. Issuing threats that will not be fulfilled until I die is pathetic. If your silly god was all powerful he would do it while I'm alive.
Its an insult to the human race for you arrogant nostradamuses to claim your superiority over atheists.

I claim no superiority over anyone, I'm just a guy on the internet watching you be a hate filled troll. That's all you are. God has let you choose your path and in doing so you made the choice to go to hell. It really is just that simple. The hate you spew here reveals a small mind trying to over compensate for something you lack.

Forum List

Back