🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

Such primitive, childish fantasies.

There are many things more childish than a belief in a higher power.

Typically, everyone has some such belief and it only those who don't share our particular form of higher power that we label as childish.

There are many things more childish than a belief in a higher power.
Yes, and many things less childish.

But, if you notice, I was not referring to belief in a higher power in my comments. I was referring to that idiotic dogma about hell.

Yes, and many things less childish.

But, if you notice, I was not referring to belief in a higher power in my comments. I was referring to that idiotic dogma about hell.

Well, like I said, we typically regard any belief we do no share as primitive and childish. That type of xenophobic prejudice seems hard-wired into our DNA.

Its arrogant of you to suggest you can guarantee anything after I'm dead.
You don't have unique access to that. You are a liar.

There is no point explaining anything to you. You will not believe anything unless your silly god approves and the fact you believe there's a god immediately determines your intellectual capacity which consequently excludes you from absorbing facts.
But you keep believing your entitled to eternity because you worship a supernatural dictator. I'll enjoy life free of those constraints in this life unlike you who has commandments to keep.
Jeez. We can notice the angry tone running thru all your posts Colin norris. Thus...

Colin norris: Soy un peredor.

james bond: Soy un ganador.

Jeez. We can notice the angry tone running thru all your posts Colin norris. Thus...

Colin norris: Soy un peredor.

james bond: Soy un ganador.

Why do all you godbotherers call your opponents angry? It makes no sense. I'm at my most comfortable when you jesus junkies are doing somersaults attempting to justify your hideous beliefs.
I can tell youre grinding your teeth at me. Hardly a sign of being relaxed and comfortable.

I really bothers you when all your bible quotes etc are not cutting through. As an atheist, they mean nothing to me. As a believer, they are you only defence and a very poor one at that.

I claim no superiority over anyone, I'm just a guy on the internet watching you be a hate filled troll. That's all you are. God has let you choose your path and in doing so you made the choice to go to hell. It really is just that simple. The hate you spew here reveals a small mind trying to over compensate for something you lack.
There is no god and never has been. You have no evidence of anything and your response is to support your hideous beliefs and issue veiled threats that God will deal me. He won't. I've had more threats from you jesus junkies than I care to mention.

Why do all you godbotherers call your opponents angry? It makes no sense. I'm at my most comfortable when you jesus junkies are doing somersaults attempting to justify your hideous beliefs.
I can tell youre grinding your teeth at me. Hardly a sign of being relaxed and comfortable.

I really bothers you when all your bible quotes etc are not cutting through. As an atheist, they mean nothing to me. As a believer, they are you only defence and a very poor one at that.
Why would I grind my teeth if soy un ganador? OTOH, soy un perdedor would make you grind your teeth and bother you. Look at what you call us. I don't call you an atheist botherer. And you're the OP of "A bit more of your merciful god" and hanging out in the R&I forum. You asked for it and you got it lol.

I've read all of Josephus. What quote are you going for?
Why is Flavius Josephus important to you and what made him important? What quotes of his are key for you?

Lol Jesus was talking about the desecration of the temple by the Romans and their foreign garrisons. .it was real not spiritual. The antichrist was someone who opposed Jesus in the first century. The destruction of the temple was the revenge Jesus expected. Remember? They killed the prophets. Jesus saved the new Christians by telling them to flee Jerusalem for the mountains. He evidently thought the tribulation was horrible even if it didn't live up to your 21st century standards.
That's not it. Jesus was referring to the future abomination and the beast. Who is the beast to you?

Why is Flavius Josephus important to you and what made him important? What quotes of his are key for you?

That's not it. Jesus was referring to the future abomination and the beast. Who is the beast to you?
The beast is Nero. What quotes from Josephus are you interested in? Titus and his foreign armies defiled the temple and trampled Jerusalem. That is the future Jesus spoke of. Hal Lindsey is a charlatan.

Last edited:
The beast is Nero. What quotes from Josephus are you interested in? Titus and his foreign armies defiled the temple and trampled Jerusalem. That is the future Jesus spoke of. Hal Lindsey is a charlatan.
The beast is the Antichrist from Daniel. What does Josephus say about the Antichrist?

"

Daniel said that the abomination of desolation would take place at the mid-point of the 70th week. Last week I talked about the 70 weeks of years prophesied by Daniel. Here’s that prophecy from Daniel 9:25-26. “You are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.”​

Seven weeks of years plus 62 makes 69 — at total of 483 years. Messiah Jesus presented Himself to Israel 483 years to the day after the decree went out to restore Jerusalem. Those 483 years happened consecutively. But there is a pause between the first 69 weeks of years and the 70th. The pause was not added later by Bible teachers trying to make things fit. Rather, the pause was written into the prophecy itself.​

The prophecy tells us exactly when the 69 weeks end and when the last one begins. Verse 27 says that the last seven years would be initiated when the coming prince makes a covenant (or treaty) with Israel. From other scripture, we know that the covenant will seem to bring peace to the Middle East and the world. In the New Testament we learn another title for “the prince who is to come” — Antichrist.​

The prophecy requires a gap between the end of the 69th week when Messiah presents Himself to Israel and the beginning of the 70th when Antichrist makes his covenant with Israel. Between those events, “Messiah will be cut off,” meaning killed. Jesus presented Himself as Messiah on Palm Sunday which was the end of the 69th week. A few days later, He was crucified.​

The other event that must take place in the pause is that “the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.” That happened in 70 AD. That’s one of the verses that lets us know that the Antichrist will be part of a revived Roman Empire. The “people” who sacked Jerusalem in 70 AD were the Romans.​

The pause continues today. In it, God has granted the world a reprieve from the days of judgment and wrath promised for the 70th week. That reprieve will not last forever. The Bible teaches a great deal about the 70th week, and the world is clearly poised to fulfill the events of that time. The Rapture will take place before Daniel’s 70th week. So, it must be extremely soon.​

This is the time to be more zealous than ever to tell everyone the Good News of salvation in Jesus."​

Why do all you godbotherers call your opponents angry?
Because that's how you come across.

Here's an April Fool joke for you:

"What do you call a snobbish criminal going down a flight of stairs?

A condescending con descending. Lol." Lighten up.

Anyway, you can have the last word. You are done anyway.

Last edited:
The beast is the Antichrist from Daniel. What does Josephus say about the Antichrist?

"

Daniel said that the abomination of desolation would take place at the mid-point of the 70th week. Last week I talked about the 70 weeks of years prophesied by Daniel. Here’s that prophecy from Daniel 9:25-26. “You are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress. Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.”​

Seven weeks of years plus 62 makes 69 — at total of 483 years. Messiah Jesus presented Himself to Israel 483 years to the day after the decree went out to restore Jerusalem. Those 483 years happened consecutively. But there is a pause between the first 69 weeks of years and the 70th. The pause was not added later by Bible teachers trying to make things fit. Rather, the pause was written into the prophecy itself.​

The prophecy tells us exactly when the 69 weeks end and when the last one begins. Verse 27 says that the last seven years would be initiated when the coming prince makes a covenant (or treaty) with Israel. From other scripture, we know that the covenant will seem to bring peace to the Middle East and the world. In the New Testament we learn another title for “the prince who is to come” — Antichrist.​

The prophecy requires a gap between the end of the 69th week when Messiah presents Himself to Israel and the beginning of the 70th when Antichrist makes his covenant with Israel. Between those events, “Messiah will be cut off,” meaning killed. Jesus presented Himself as Messiah on Palm Sunday which was the end of the 69th week. A few days later, He was crucified.​

The other event that must take place in the pause is that “the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.” That happened in 70 AD. That’s one of the verses that lets us know that the Antichrist will be part of a revived Roman Empire. The “people” who sacked Jerusalem in 70 AD were the Romans.​

The pause continues today. In it, God has granted the world a reprieve from the days of judgment and wrath promised for the 70th week. That reprieve will not last forever. The Bible teaches a great deal about the 70th week, and the world is clearly poised to fulfill the events of that time. The Rapture will take place before Daniel’s 70th week. So, it must be extremely soon.​

This is the time to be more zealous than ever to tell everyone the Good News of salvation in Jesus."​

Daniel was written in the second century before Christ. He's not a prophet. He's a historian. There is no rapture. Nero is the beast. Antiochus IV was God manifest. When Titus destroyed the temple he also commanded the foreign armies that surrounded Jerusalem.

Last edited:
Daniel was written in the second century before Christ. He's not a prophet. He's a historian. There is no rapture. Nero is the beast. Antiochus IV was God manifest. When Titus destroyed the temple he also commanded the foreign armies that surrounded Jerusalem.
It is not what I believe. I'll go with the Bible.

"

The pause continues today. In it, God has granted the world a reprieve from the days of judgment and wrath promised for the 70th week. That reprieve will not last forever. The Bible teaches a great deal about the 70th week, and the world is clearly poised to fulfill the events of that time. The Rapture will take place before Daniel’s 70th week. So, it must be extremely soon."​

My estimate is 2060 like Sir Isaac Newton.

Not so. Its pointing out how arrogant you god botherers are by dispensing apparently exclusive information and arranging punishment simultaneously.

You know quite well these silly god threats are bullshit. Grown human beings belching crap like does not install credibility in anything you suggest.
Your silly heaven and hell do not exist and you know it. Issuing threats that will not be fulfilled until I die is pathetic. If your silly god was all powerful he would do it while I'm alive.
Its an insult to the human race for you arrogant nostradamuses to claim your superiority over atheists.
You sound angry. Why does it bother you so much when people have different beliefs than you do?

Negative. Daniel was written during the time of the Jewish exile. His prophecy was spot on.

It is not what I believe. I'll go with the Bible.

"

The pause continues today. In it, God has granted the world a reprieve from the days of judgment and wrath promised for the 70th week. That reprieve will not last forever. The Bible teaches a great deal about the 70th week, and the world is clearly poised to fulfill the events of that time. The Rapture will take place before Daniel’s 70th week. So, it must be extremely soon."​

My estimate is 2060 like Sir Isaac Newton.
Romans, Syrians, Arabs and Egyptians destroyed the temple.

Forum List

Back