🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

Why do all you godbotherers call your opponents angry? It makes no sense. I'm at my most comfortable when you jesus junkies are doing somersaults attempting to justify your hideous beliefs.
I can tell youre grinding your teeth at me. Hardly a sign of being relaxed and comfortable.

I really bothers you when all your bible quotes etc are not cutting through. As an atheist, they mean nothing to me. As a believer, they are you only defence and a very poor one at that.
It’s probably just a coincidence the universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligence. :rofl:

It’s probably just a coincidence the universe popped into existence hardwired to produce intelligence. :rofl:
As compared to all of those other universes we have observed where this doesn't happen...

Ontological, tautological garbage. Desperate, too.

As compared to all of those other universes we have observed where this doesn't happen...

Ontological, tautological garbage. Desperate, too.
You’ve observed other universes? And I thought Colin was a dummy.

FYI, it’s not a coincidence the universe was hardwired to produce intelligence. Present company excluded.

You sound angry. Why does it bother you so much when people have different beliefs than you do?

Why do godbotherers always assume their opponents are angry?
I'm in my element when ripping into hypocritical jesus junkies like you and your pathetic post encourages me further.

Its not as if you loonies are all peaceful and calm with a supernatural dictator constantly observing your every move, even your little after dark activities with wifey.
Why wouldn't you get angry with that type of surveillance. Then again it might all be bullshit like the god your worship.

What gives you people the unchallenged right to belch your lies and crap about a god? You don't hesitate to take a swing at atheists and democrats at every chance. I assume you have a divine right issued directly from your filthy God to do it. No si s attachedvof course.
Have another go.

Negative. Daniel was written during the time of the Jewish exile. His prophecy was spot on.
Daniel was written in 167 BC to give the Jews hope and encouragement during the reign of Antiochus IV who defiled the temple and tried to Hellenize the Jews. The story is set in the ancient times.

The structure of matter being hardwired to produce intelligence must drive you crazy.

that makes little sense at all, metaphysical physiology not exactly "matter" if nothing else has no set structure whatsoever as a necessary component of its existence ...

no blade of grass from 200 million years past to the present and into the future has ever been the same as any other and never will be.

that makes little sense at all, metaphysical physiology not exactly "matter" if nothing else has no set structure whatsoever as a necessary component of its existence ...

no blade of grass from 200 million years past to the present and into the future has ever been the same as any other and never will be.
Which is easily explained without any need for metaphysical hooha.

Which is easily explained without any need for metaphysical hooha.

not really ff - physiology is guided by a spiritual content when removed causes the physiology to dissolve into the atmosphere - and allows for an avenue to examine both for understanding through their mutual relationship.

* try not to be just a - debbie downer - surly the universe has a polytheistic origin that eventually will resolve all issues through their multiple involvements including our metaphysical presence and how long that might transpire.

not really ff - physiology is guided by a spiritual content when removed causes the physiology to dissolve into the atmosphere - and allows for an avenue to examine both for understanding through their mutual relationship.

* try not to be just a - debbie downer - surly the universe has a polytheistic origin that eventually will resolve all issues through their multiple involvements including our metaphysical presence and how long that might transpire.
Yes, really. We explained that without any need for this metaphysical nonsense.

Leaving you to have to retrofit your nonsense to fard earned knowledge. As always. Which is easy for you, as your metaphysical nonsense is utterly meaningless and useless and can be sprinkled on anything to no effect whatsoever.

Yes, really. We explained that without any need for this metaphysical nonsense.

Leaving you to have to retrofit your nonsense to fard earned knowledge. As always. Which is easy for you, as your metaphysical nonsense is utterly meaningless and useless and can be sprinkled on anything to no effect whatsoever.

no, that has not - neither you nor anyone else have an idea of what physiology is than its physical properties or where it came from. much less its spiritual component.

no, that has not - neither you nor anyone else have an idea of what physiology is than its physical properties or where it came from. much less its spiritual component.
Nobody cares about the spiritual component, because that is useless, meaningless nonsense that can be whatever you want it to be. Care or don't care. Believe it or don't. Hold one of the billions of versions of the belief. It matters to nobody but you.

Yes, we understand how the physiology of earth creatures came about. We understand how environmental pressures can produce structures that are useful, for one reason or another. If the environment changes, so do the pressures. We can always (and we always will) learn more. Again, without any help from any of this metaphysical hooha.

Nobody cares about the spiritual component, because that is useless, meaningless nonsense that can be whatever you want it to be. Care or don't care. Believe it or don't. Hold one of the billions of versions of the belief. It matters to nobody but you.

Yes, we understand how the physiology of earth creatures came about.
We understand how environmental pressures can produce structures that are useful, for one reason or another. If the environment changes, so do the pressures. We can always (and we always will) learn more. Again, without any help from any of this metaphysical hooha.

the above are unresolved issues that have great meaning for some individuals - and not so for others, ff however their post is an admission to the earlier post the origin of physiology and its functioning spiritual content are not known at the present time for their creation or presence on planet Earth - whether from somewhere or not, their presence is a metaphysical phenomena that would necessarily be similar for any other conducive environment for our known universe.

understanding physiology would answer whether there is a theistic existence. - and why desert people hate science and demand their control over it.

the origin distinct from the cyclical bb would be the only means for an eternal existence the present life evolved from or would itself be limited to the cyclical events occurring from inside the Everlasting.

the above are unresolved issues that have great meaning for some individuals - and not so for others, ff however their post is an admission to the earlier post the origin of physiology and its functioning spiritual content are not known at the present time for their creation or presence on planet Earth - whether from somewhere or not, their presence is a metaphysical phenomena that would necessarily be similar for any other conducive environment for our known universe.

understanding physiology would answer whether there is a theistic existence. - and why desert people hate science and demand their control over it.

the origin distinct from the cyclical bb would be the only means for an eternal existence the present life evolved from or would itself be limited to the cyclical events occurring from inside the Everlasting.
Everything we learn about the natural world is done not just independent of but IN SPITE OF these magical ideas.

We literally make the point of ignoring all of them to conduct science. Which has taught you everything you will ever know about any of it, outside of what you make up in your head.

Why do godbotherers always assume their opponents are angry?
I'm in my element when ripping into hypocritical jesus junkies like you and your pathetic post encourages me further.

Its not as if you loonies are all peaceful and calm with a supernatural dictator constantly observing your every move, even your little after dark activities with wifey.
Why wouldn't you get angry with that type of surveillance. Then again it might all be bullshit like the god your worship.

What gives you people the unchallenged right to belch your lies and crap about a god? You don't hesitate to take a swing at atheists and democrats at every chance. I assume you have a divine right issued directly from your filthy God to do it. No si s attachedvof course.
Have another go.
I assume you are angry because virtually every word of your posts drips anger. If you're not angry, why do your posts reflect it? Denial?

Show us on the doll where a Christian hurt you. Then show me where I have "taken a swing at atheists" (I wonder why you equate atheism with democrats. Do you somehow think there are no Christians who are also democrats?). When you can't come up with anything, get back to me.

Forum List

Back