🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

I assume you are angry because virtually every word of your posts drips anger. If you're not angry, why do your posts reflect it? Denial?

Show us on the doll where a Christian hurt you. Then show me where I have "taken a swing at atheists" (I wonder why you equate atheism with democrats. Do you somehow think there are no Christians who are also democrats?). When you can't come up with anything, get back to me.
Well, I think your characterization of zealot atheists evangelizing (by posting on a message board) is overwrought, desperate pap.

Everything we learn about the natural world is done not just independent of but IN SPITE OF these magical ideas.

We literally make the point of ignoring all of them to conduct science. Which has taught you everything you will ever know about any of it, outside of what you make up in your head.
Some of the top scientists of all time have been believers and managed to conduct science quite well.

Some of the top scientists of all time have been believers and managed to conduct science quite well.
Absolutely. And one measure of the quality of their science is how little magical thinking influences it.

So basically it's like saying a pedo CAN be a good babysitter.

Absolutely. And one measure of the quality of their science is how little magical thinking influences it.

So basically it's like saying a pedo CAN be a good babysitter.
It's a stretch to say some of the TOP babysitters can be pedos, so you fall flat there.

It's a stretch to say some of the TOP babysitters can be pedos, so you fall flat there.
It was a rough analogy, not a divine rule. Just an illustration.

And you intentionally ignore the point. And we both know why.

You have opted to take a bizarre stance that somehow implies their mythologies helped their science.

Or, rule that out and admit it did not.

It was a rough analogy, not a divine rule. Just an illustration.

And you intentionally ignore the point. And we both know why.

You have opted to take a bizarre stance that somehow implies their mythologies helped their science.

Or, rule that out and admit it did not.
IOW, faith and science are not incompatible. A scientist does not have to be an atheist.

IOW, faith and science are not incompatible.
Depends.

They do not overlap. Ever.

You can believe magical nonsense and still perform good science, as long as you follow the rules of science.

So, by the same general logic, nothing is incompatible with science. So, no points for religion, here.

But yes, anyoneis free to point at anything and say, "gawd did it!". I wish they would, instead of rejecting scientific knowledge because of their primitive faith based beliefs.

Last edited:
I assume you are angry because virtually every word of your posts drips anger. If you're not angry, why do your posts reflect it? Denial?
As I've said before, I'm not angry. You interpret my challenge to your hideous beliefs as that. Why do godbotherers like you label atheists as angry and give yourself the impression you are calm. You have a 24/7 celestial dictator constantly watching your every move and thoughts and he especially concerned about your bedtime habits. Yet you say you're not angry about surveillance like that.
How could I possible be angry. That doesn't happen to me.
Show us on the doll where a Christian hurt you.
Thats pathetic of you godbothering hypocrites to suggest I was molested etc. Yet simultaneously allow the same thing to happen with your permission because you give priests access to kids.
Can't you see the hypocrisy and ignorance attached to that remark? If you're trying to be clever and insert guilt into me youve wasted your time. It's those kids that have been fucked you should be focusing on dickhead.
Then show me where I have "taken a swing at atheists" (I wonder why you equate atheism with democrats.
Republican jesus junkies invariably equate atheism with democrats. You have the same beliefs. How ignorant is that? Not only do you hate atheists but you allocate them a party you also hate. How kind and merciful of you.

Have another swing at me idiot. I love ripping it up you but you doing your cause no good in front of your godbothering colleagues.

Do you somehow think there are no Christians who are also democrats?). When you can't come up with anything, get back to me.

As I've said before, I'm not angry. You interpret my challenge to your hideous beliefs as that. Why do godbotherers like you label atheists as angry and give yourself the impression you are calm. You have a 24/7 celestial dictator constantly watching your every move and thoughts and he especially concerned about your bedtime habits. Yet you say you're not angry about surveillance like that.
How could I possible be angry. That doesn't happen to me.
Everything you say reflects a deep-seated anger and bitterness, so of course you will be labelled as angry. If I continually talk about food and how much I look forward to eating, you would rightly say I was hungry. If I continually talk about water and how much I look forward to drinking it, you would rightly say I was thirsty. If I continually talked about how a woman feels, and how excited she made me, you would rightly say I was horny. Likewise, you talk about anger, you express anger, you say angry things. Face it, you are angry, because non-angry people don't say the things you do. If you don't like being called angry, stop saying angry things.
Thats pathetic of you godbothering hypocrites to suggest I was molested etc. Yet simultaneously allow the same thing to happen with your permission because you give priests access to kids.
Can't you see the hypocrisy and ignorance attached to that remark? If you're trying to be clever and insert guilt into me youve wasted your time. It's those kids that have been fucked you should be focusing on dickhead.
I don't believe in priests, so take that elsewhere. Now, I find this "godbothering" thing interesting. What drove you to come up with that and what does it mean to you? Obviously, you think it's derogatory. Why do you think that?
Republican jesus junkies invariably equate atheism with democrats. You have the same beliefs. How ignorant is that? Not only do you hate atheists but you allocate them a party you also hate. How kind and merciful of you.

Have another swing at me idiot. I love ripping it up you but you doing your cause no good in front of your godbothering colleagues.
Sounds like you're admitting you can't find where I equated atheism with the democrat party, and rightly so, because I have not done so. There were some die hard democrats in the last adult Sunday School class I taught, and it made absolutely no difference at all, because Christians see above politics. Heck, I have great discussions on here with hard core democrat Christians. You, OTOH, apparently cannot separate politics from faith, and if you didn't like it, why did you bring it up?

Everything you say reflects a deep-seated anger and bitterness, so of course you will be labelled as angry. If I continually talk about food and how much I look forward to eating, you would rightly say I was hungry. If I continually talk about water and how much I look forward to drinking it, you would rightly say I was thirsty. If I continually talked about how a woman feels, and how excited she made me, you would rightly say I was horny. Likewise, you talk about anger, you express anger, you say angry things. Face it, you are angry, because non-angry people don't say the things you do. If you don't like being called angry, stop saying angry things.
As I said before, to challenge you about God is not anger. You defence us pathetic when you resort to childish rebuttals like that.
Non angry people don't reply with insinuation I was molested. Thats pathetic coming from a screwed up godbotherer.
I don't believe in priests, so take that elsewhere. Now, I find this "godbothering" thing interesting. What drove you to come up with that and what does it mean to you? Obviously, you think it's derogatory. Why do you think that?
That one is easy. There is no god and you have no evidence there is. You inherited your filthy habit and now belch it like its legislated in stone.
You are always injecting god into normal conversations. You pray and go to church. Attended church meetings. Thats not bothering???
Sounds like you're admitting you can't find where I equated atheism with the democrat party, and rightly so, because I have not done so.
you are a liar but you are religious and that goes hand in glove. I have never seen a republican on here that didn't hate democrats and brand atheists as such. Unless you denounce it here, and I know you haven't got the guts although you do lie regularly, you are one of them.
There were some die hard democrats in the last adult Sunday School class I taught, and it made absolutely no difference at all, because Christians see above politics.
Thats not how I see it nor is it not expected you would say that now I've got you in reverse. Your mealy mouthed insipid words won't wash with me.
Heck, I have great discussions on here with hard core democrat Christians.
really. Not while in here.
You, OTOH, apparently cannot separate politics from faith, and if you didn't like it, why did you bring it up?

You godbotherers firmly believe the constitution provides you with God given right. God did nothing of the sort.
There was a specific declaration by Madison to keep religion out of it. Its you guys who want justification for your actions under God and the constitution.

Here's a little bit to show how republicans are nearly all attracted to mainstream religions. I say plural because it appears you idiots will worship a stone.

Show us on the doll where a Christian hurt you. Then show me where I have "taken a swing at atheists" (I wonder why you equate atheism with democrats. Do you somehow think there are no Christians who are also democrats?). When you can't come up with anything, get back to me.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

THANK YOU, I was just saying something similar on another thread. It is quite interesting to me, from a psychological standpoint, how angry and obsessed some atheists are.

Just out of curiosity, I'd be interested in hearing what their relationship with their father was like, growing up. It's been said that there's a correlation between one's relationship with their dad, and how one views God. My dad was a hard-hearted atheist for almost his entire life, and in his case he had a horrible childhood, he spent part of his childhood in an orphanage. It's understandable to me how someone who probably felt abandoned by his earthly father would reject the idea of a heavenly father.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

THANK YOU, I was just saying something similar on another thread. It is quite interesting to me, from a psychological standpoint, how angry and obsessed some atheists are.

Just out of curiosity, I'd be interested in hearing what their relationship with their father was like, growing up. It's been said that there's a correlation between one's relationship with their dad, and how one views God. My dad was a hard-hearted atheist for almost his entire life, and in his case he had a horrible childhood, he spent part of his childhood in an orphanage. It's understandable to me how someone who probably felt abandoned by his earthly father would reject the idea of a heavenly father.
The label given is a very poor rebuttal. I'm not angry but it would sound that way because it's unpalatable to a godbotherer.

Then you make that same mistake of making a reference to a father son relationship. How absurd is that and how could that possibly be related to religion?

The whole problem is low iq Americans are addicted to the god crap and were vaccinated with it after being born an atheist. You are still an atheist but have adopted one god more.

You all have trouble getting your heads around the reality there is no evidence of any silly gods and spirits. You don't even try but ridicule others for suggesting it. Its like there is a punishment awaits from your hideous god for even thinking or doubting him. Thats the celestial dictatorship you put yourself in.

There is no heavenly father nor has any god ever done one thing for you or anyone else. Its simply a bloody myth. Does that logic sound like it came from an angry man or possibly it was dumped on a stupid person?

The label given is a very poor rebuttal. I'm not angry but it would sound that way because it's unpalatable to a godbotherer.

Then you make that same mistake of making a reference to a father son relationship. How absurd is that and how could that possibly be related to religion?

The whole problem is low iq Americans are addicted to the god crap and were vaccinated with it after being born an atheist. You are still an atheist but have adopted one god more.

You all have trouble getting your heads around the reality there is no evidence of any silly gods and spirits. You don't even try but ridicule others for suggesting it. Its like there is a punishment awaits from your hideous god for even thinking or doubting him. Thats the celestial dictatorship you put yourself in.

There is no heavenly father nor has any god ever done one thing for you or anyone else. Its simply a bloody myth. Does that logic sound like it came from an angry man or possibly it was dumped on a stupid person?

I think you misunderstood my post. First of all, it wasn't a rebuttal because it wasn't even to you, it was to hadit.

Secondly, I brought up the correlation between atheism and one's relationship with their father or lack thereof. That point is not related to religion... it's just a theory, if anything related to psychology. How true it is, I don't know.... but according to this article, many famous atheists grew up fatherless, so I'd be interested in looking into this more, because to me it seems to have at least some truth to it.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood my post. First of all, it wasn't a rebuttal because it wasn't even to you, it was to hadit.
You made reference to me so cut the lying.
Secondly, I brought up the correlation between atheism and one's relationship with their father or lack thereof.
Youve quoted a literature from a religious group who would hate atheists and fabricate shit like you suggested. What else would you think they would say?
That point is not related to religion... it's just a theory.
No its not a theory, its an assumption. Read what theory means.
How true it is, I don't know...
you certainly don't but you offer pathetic religious driven hate as evidence it exists.
. but according to this article, many famous atheists grew up fatherless,
what about the ones like me who didn't? Where do I fit in to your stereotype?
Why does religion always relate atheism with evil and stereotyping everyone. Why can't someone have a differing opinion without you sanctimonious pius labelling them as evil etc?
Did God teach you that? How merciful are you.

so I'd be interested in looking into this more, because to me it seems to have at least some truth to it.
Go right ahead but remember probe have an axe to grind. Youve already made a decision by posting the link. You are hooked on it like the dickhead above

You made reference to me so cut the lying.

Youve quoted a literature from a religious group who would hate atheists and fabricate shit like you suggested. What else would you think they would say?

No its not a theory, its an assumption. Read what theory means.

you certainly don't but you offer pathetic religious driven hate as evidence it exists.

what about the ones like me who didn't? Where do I fit in to your stereotype?
Why does religion always relate atheism with evil and stereotyping everyone. Why can't someone have a differing opinion without you sanctimonious pius labelling them as evil etc?
Did God teach you that? How merciful are you.

Go right ahead but remember probe have an axe to grind. Youve already made a decision by posting the link. You are hooked on it like the dickhead above

I hope you realize that you prove hadit and I correct in nearly every post, when you reply in such a combative, angry, bitter way. Have you always been that way?

It's not my stereotype, I even stated clearly that I don't know how true that theory is. I did say it seems to have some truth to it.

Also, I never said you were evil. I never said atheists were evil. We said some atheists are angry and bitter. That is not the same thing as evil. But I do have to say, you remind me a lot of my father (who was a hardcore atheist) He too was always SO defensive, and always assuming the worst in a knee-jerk defensive way.

Anyway, it's nearly 2 AM here, and I don't want to get into a lengthy debate with ANYONE, let alone someone who is combative and angry. So I'll leave you here to argue with others. (I will be praying for you though!) :)

I hope you realize that you prove hadit and I correct in nearly every post, when you reply in such a combative, angry, bitter way. Have you always been that way?

It's not my stereotype, I even stated clearly that I don't know how true that theory is. I did say it seems to have some truth to it.

Also, I never said you were evil. I never said atheists were evil. We said some atheists are angry and bitter. That is not the same thing as evil. But I do have to say, you remind me a lot of my father (who was a hardcore atheist) He too was always SO defensive, and always assuming the worst in a knee-jerk defensive way.

Anyway, it's nearly 2 AM here, and I don't want to get into a lengthy debate with ANYONE, let alone someone who is combative and angry. So I'll leave you here to argue with others. (I will be praying for you though!) :)
You know exactly what you meant and so did I. Dont insult my intelligence again you arsehole.

If you were winking this debate convincingly you would stay up all night. You made a mistake and got caught. You are a vile piece of hate filled rubbish and the best you can do to save your remaining dignity is go to bed.

Forum List

Back