🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

You fear him. Because he might revoke your special forever prize.

We didn't make that up. You guys did.

You clearly don't know what it's like to be a child of God. We don't "fear" him in that way.

As the bible says, there is no fear in love. Perfect love casts out all fear. :)

The word "fear" in the verses you're probably referencing means reverence, deep respect.

You clearly don't know what it's like to be a child of God. We don't "fear" him in that way.
Of course you do. You fear that your special forever prize will be revoked. This is the only reason you are a Christian, and not just a simple deist or theist.

You want your special prize of living forever.

And obeying God as a mental slave is the path you see to this.

There really is no conflict between faith and science.
Unless you take the words of the ancient religious mythologies literally, as the mythologies instruct their followers to do.

So there is no conflict only to the extent that someone is willing to reject parts of the mythologies as allegory or as being false.

Unless you take the words of the ancient religious mythologies literally, as the mythologies instruct their followers to do.

So there is no conflict only to the extent that someone is willing to reject parts of the mythologies as allegory or as being false.
We've come a long way since the bronze age.

Look,believe what you like. If it makes you happy, I am happy for you.

Just don't bring the toys to my house. Or to my school. Or to my city hall.

They are morality tales and teaching narratives... Like Aesop's fables.
No. We have been over this. Fables do not purport themselves to be true. Myths do.

They are myths. Not fables. Words have meaning.

I mean, you can look at them that way. But that is a choice you made that runs contrary to the authors' intent. Unlike fables.

No. We have been over this. Fables do not purport themselves to be true. Myths do.

They are myths. Not fables. Words have meaning.

I mean, you can look at them that way. But that is a choice you made that runs contrary to the authors' intent. Unlike fables.
Fables are usually morality tales about animals. Myths aren't true.

There really is no conflict between faith and science.
There shouldn't be because faith is based solely on belief and with science, one has to prove a belief (hypothetical) with experimentation. That is why I say human caused Climate Change is a belief. No human has ever been able to control Earth's climate.

Of course you do. You fear that your special forever prize will be revoked. This is the only reason you are a Christian, and not just a simple deist or theist.

You want your special prize of living forever.

And obeying God as a mental slave is the path you see to this.

Haha. It's always funny when someone tries to tell me what I think or feel. It takes a lot of arrogance to try to tell someone what is in their mind or heart.

Once again, you show that you have zero understanding on what it's like to be a child of God.

Obeying is not a "slave thing" at all. I do it because I WANT to, because I have learned first-hand, from life experience, that God's ways are simply better, wiser and much much more to my advantage than the ways of this messed up world.

Whenever someone becomes a true believer and follows Jesus, it is out of their own volition, because they have "tasted and seen" that God is GOOD, and that Jesus is the way. Jesus came to show the world the way. It's up to each of us to accept that or not.

But you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, in thinking that we do this out of fear, as if God was evil. LOL. That is logically impossible.

The best decision I ever made in my life was coming to Christ. I had no fear before I became a believer, because... well, I didn't believe any of it was true. And after I became a believer, I had no fear, because I then knew that God is GOOD, and God is love. And as a child of God, whom have I to fear?

there you go again -

View attachment 626100

have you ever been without doubt ...

you do not know the metaphysical would make the alterations necessary for the prototype physiology to exist in a conducive environment, the conditions you have created to include the spiritual content for its life sustenance.
You do realize that Christians defeated Hitler and rebuilt Europe and Japan, right?

Our Father is not angry with us. Why do you think you can define God and our relationship with Him?
Your 'father' is clearly angry with you because you were born sinful, base and corrupt. Coerced behavior in exchange for the eternity party assuages your fear of death and the unknown and it calms an emotional requirement that you live in fear of your authoritarian ''father'' because you are evil and base and carry original sin.

As the bible says, there is no fear in love. Perfect love casts out all fear. :)

The word "fear" in the verses you're probably referencing means reverence, deep respect.
Is this an audition for the Jimmy Swaggert ministry?

There shouldn't be because faith is based solely on belief and with science, one has to prove a belief (hypothetical) with experimentation. That is why I say human caused Climate Change is a belief. No human has ever been able to control Earth's climate.
We could do better with clean Air and water and in reducing pollution.

Haha. It's always funny when someone tries to tell me what I think or feel. It takes a lot of arrogance to try to tell someone what is in their mind or heart.

Once again, you show that you have zero understanding on what it's like to be a child of God.

Obeying is not a "slave thing" at all. I do it because I WANT to, because I have learned first-hand, from life experience, that God's ways are simply better, wiser and much much more to my advantage than the ways of this messed up world.

Whenever someone becomes a true believer and follows Jesus, it is out of their own volition, because they have "tasted and seen" that God is GOOD, and that Jesus is the way. Jesus came to show the world the way. It's up to each of us to accept that or not.

But you couldn't be more wrong if you tried, in thinking that we do this out of fear, as if God was evil. LOL. That is logically impossible.

The best decision I ever made in my life was coming to Christ. I had no fear before I became a believer, because... well, I didn't believe any of it was true. And after I became a believer, I had no fear, because I then knew that God is GOOD, and God is love. And as a child of God, whom have I to fear?

more as a matter of convenience ...

Obeying is not a "slave thing" at all. I do it because I WANT to ....

"I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

christianity - the state religion of the roman empire - is a religion of servitude contrived falsely through the 1st century events it distorts for its own nefarious purposes - used as the forgery above to make their narrative inescapable for who would believe what they read in their 10000 page document.

- not for the true 1st century events of liberation theology, self determination all those in the 1st century were willing to die for.

That is why I say human caused Climate Change is a belief. No human has ever been able to control Earth's climate.
We could do better with clean Air and water and in reducing pollution.

denial is one way -

1649116998568.png

with indifference a person can believe anything.

Forum List

Back