🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

It takes a lot of arrogance to try to tell someone what is in their mind or heart.
Not when anyone can literally pick up and read your iron age instruction book.

you are not special. You are human. And if your magical beliefs did not come with the special prize of eternal life, you would not hold them.

You are a liar to say otherwise. It's the entire core of your religion. "Jesus the savior", not, "Jesus the Walmart greeter", or "Jesus the carpenter who was a swell guy but not magical".

"Savior"

So you can give it up now. The truth is what it is. Your iron age book is what it is.

Both are teaching narratives. Aesop's fables were written by a Greek slave about the same time.
And both are written down.
And both have nouns and verbs.
And both have protagonists.
And both have vowels.
And both have consonants.

But the Bible isn't a book of fables, sorry. It is mythology.

Not when anyone can literally pick up and read your iron age instruction book.

you are not special. You are human. And if your magical beliefs did not come with the special prize of eternal life, you would not hold them.

You are a liar to say otherwise. It's the entire core of your religion. "Jesus the savior", not, "Jesus the Walmart greeter", or "Jesus the carpenter who was a swell guy but not magical".

"Savior"

So you can give it up now. The truth is what it is. Your iron age book is what it is.

Let me ask you a question. Do you believe that certain truths are timeless? Please answer with a yes or no. :)

Changing lanes now? OK.

Yes, I believe the Pythagorean theorem is a timeless fact.

No, actually you moved the goalposts. We were talking about fear, and in your reply to me you switched to something else, once I told you that "fear" in the verses you referenced means reverence, deep respect.

I had a reason for asking you if you believe certain truths are timeless. So your answer is yes.

Ok, then you understand that it doesn't matter when something is written.

When certain truths are timeless, they are just as true today as they were 2000-3000 years ago.

I'm glad we're in agreement on that.

So to you, as a hard-hearted atheist, the bible may be an "iron age" book... but people with wisdom understand that there are timeless truths in the bible, truths that are just as powerful today as they were when they were first penned. There's a reason why the bible is STILL the most read, studied, quoted, loved, hated and best-selling book of all time, thousands of years later.

When certain truths are timeless, they are just as true today as they were 2000-3000 years ago.

I'm glad we're in agreement on that.
Same goes for timeless lies.

Like coming back from the dead.

Or parting seas.

Or turning water to wine.

Or curing blindness with touch.

Or living in a whale.

Or the ark story.

Always have been and always will be LIES.

Oops, you grabbed a double edged sword there, my man.

Not once. You fear your God, because you fear losing your special forever prize.

Saying otherwise is a lie.

Nope, that is absolutely, 100% false. Again, it's the height of arrogance to try to tell someone what is in their head or heart.

I don't fear God in that sense at all, because I know without a shadow of doubt that God is good, AND because I understand the nature of salvation. I even made a lengthy video on this topic.

So you can try to tell people what they think til the cows come home, it doesn't change the truth. And frankly it just makes you look arrogant and ignorant. Not a good combo.

Nope, that is absolutely, 100% false. Again, it's the height of arrogance to try to tell someone what is in their head or heart.
No special powers required. I explained precisely why already.

Also, If not for the special little prize of everlasting life, you wouldn't believe a single word of it. And that's another fact.

The Arrogant one of the two of us is the one who claims to be in possession of divine absolute truths. That would be you.

The one who thinks divine providence makes it okay to brainwash children. Again, you.

The one who presumes to tell people that they will suffer for eternity without adopting belief in iron aged mythology.

Again, you.

Last edited:
You think WAY too much of yourself son. You're just another troll on the internet.
That could be so but I know there is no god because because you can't prove there is. And I'm also certain of that. So continue to bang on with your shit, call me what you want because I know I have you beaten.

That could be so but I know there is no god because because you can't prove there is. And I'm also certain of that. So continue to bang on with your shit, call me what you want because I know I have you beaten.
Beaten? Is that what this is about?

No special powers required. I explained precisely why already.

If not for the special little prize of everlasting life, you wouldn't believe a single word of it. And that's a fact.

Despite your delusion in thinking you know what's in other people's minds, I'll take the time to reply and tell you why you are absolutely wrong. Let me make this perfectly clear. Even IF it were true that there's no eternal life, even IF it were true that when we die we just turn to wormfood, I would STILL love and follow God. Why? because I have learned firsthand that God is GOOD, and that God is LOVE, and that God the source of all the things that I love... truth, goodness, wisdom, justice, beauty, mercy, etc.

Also, because as I said before, I have learned firsthand, through life experience, that God's ways are simply better, wiser and much much more for my good than the ways of this messed up world.

So even IF God only gave us this short temporary life in this fallen world... I would STILL be a believer, because even that would still be better than being an unbeliever and not knowing God at all. Of course, that's not the case, but your hilariously presumptuous statement needed to be addressed.

So I'm sorry to burst your false notions, but it is not fear or an eternal "prize" that causes me to be a believer. But again, I don't expect you to understand any of this. How could you? You're not only extremely hostile to theism, but you are spiritually blind. Of course you wouldn't understand any of this.

Even IF it were true that there's no eternal life, even IF it were true that when we die we just turn to wormfood, I would STILL love and follow God. Why? because I have learned firsthand that God is GOOD, and that God is LOVE, and that God the source of all the things that I love... truth, goodness, wisdom, justice, beauty, mercy, etc.
...but you would not be Christian. You wouldn't believe a single word of it.

You might be just a deist, or just a theist. Or, infinitely more likely, you would find a religion that DID promise the special forever prize, and take your God talents to that South Beach of religions.

You guys are in it for the prize. You proudly say so. It's in your instruction book. You preach it in every church every Sunday.

I mean, it's a fine prize. I can understand the enthusiasm.

Last edited:
Because because you’re a hack, you wouldn’t recognize “proof” if it were at hand. But here’s a free logic lesson, since you urgently need it:

You can’t validly conclude that God doesn’t exist merely because any individual cannot “prove” it to you. Your belief in the non-existence of a divine creator is strong. But you aren’t necessarily right just because your faith is strong. The existence or the non-existence of God isn’t susceptible to “proof,” either way.

Because because you’re a hack, you wouldn’t recognize “proof” if it were at hand. But here’s a free logic lesson, since you urgently need it:

You can’t validly conclude that God doesn’t exist merely because any individual cannot “prove” it to you. Your belief in the non-existence of a divine creator is strong. But you aren’t necessarily right just because your faith is strong. The existence or the non-existence of God isn’t susceptible to “proof,” either way.

You know i have you wedged. You can't prove a bloody thing and you know it. If there were I've been warned he would strike me dead for mocking him. Hello. I'm still here.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.
Youve been conned son.

Forum List

Back