🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A bit more of your merciful god.

.. .to have me believe the your time on earth is no different than the special forever prize... each day the same, don't care if it's one or a billion...
Is each day a little different from the day before? Was ten years ago different than today? Each day today is a day to love God and to love the people in my life. To give love, to receive love. As a long-time photographer, I look at it this way. Today, this life, is the negative which is being developed into the positive. Same picture, only one is more brilliant than the other.

For Christian sects that keep their roots in Judaism, this perspective is nothing new. Jews teach that God's Law is here to guide us through this life. The next life will take care of itself.

What you are professing, Fort Fun, is nothing new, nothing different from religious faith. For some reason it seems important to you that we see it differently. Sorry, but for thousands of years, this is the description our ancestors have passed down to us.

Again, not buying it.
That's your prerogative and your loss. I (and Buttercup, too) are merely outlining a life of faith shared by millions, even billions. Perhaps it bothers you that you are not as unique as you have perceived yourself to be? No worries, you are still unique.

I just finished acknowledging that nobody can prove the existence of God. But likewise, nobody can prove the non-existence of God, either. So, once again, you crow over nothing. You don’t have me wedged on anything.

It’s impossible for a dope like you to wedge anybody.

All I’ve contended (correctly) is that it is possible for God to exist. And you’re not able to “prove” your belief that He doesn’t. You’re a dope, kid.
There are multitudes of jesus junkies who said they have seen and interacted with God but never left the earth. If that's the case, why would they keep that evidence to themselves knowing it would bust open all the atheists on earth and make them agree?
Because they are delusional.

Everything is based on evidence and there is none of any god ever invented by man.
Having faith doesn't equate to fact. If you have to increase the intensity of your faith to continue to believe the God lie, it points to there being no god at all. If he existed, you don't even need faith. He would be there.
But that might be a bit deep for you.

The evidence I have there is no god is the fact you have no evidence there is.

Colin, you have settled on the physical world, made of matter. This means things can be measured, variables can be controlled, and proof can be made. You are a settler of this physical world--nothing wrong in that.
True. I base everything on the evidence available and there's none for the existence if a gid

People of faith are the explorers, the pioneers, willing to reach out further than the physical and explore what is beyond matter.
you mean delusional to think because they have faith it is a certainty. Its not. You have nothing but delusions.
We should not be mocked any more than ancient explorers who braved sea, space, wilderness. The naysayers of those times also predicted that death is all that one would meet over sea, in space, or in the wilderness.
You should be derided for the lies you teach little children. You force them into believing that shit because you are not smart enough to enquire for the truth because you mightn't get to heaven.
Death is all there is after this life and its arrogant of you to think you know otherwise. There's no evidence.
We are delving into a realm that is beyond matter, beyond measurement.
No youre not. You are simply following a dogma you inherited. The delving was done they day someone invented a god and it has not progressed one inch since that day. You have never found evidence to support anything else.
We can return with testimony, with truth--but we will never be able to return with matter than can be measured.
You won't even return because there is no where to go after death. You are lucky to have been born once without suggesting because you have faith, another one awaits. It simply doesn't.

Where has religion every made one inch progress towards anything outside of the bible to prove God exists? Science has discovered the most wonderful phenomenon about the universe and proven it to be true, and they've hardly scratched the surface.
Yet here you are suggesting a bunch of brain dead godbotherers are embarking on some celestial journey that will prove all science to be wrong. I don't know whether to laugh or vomit.

you mean delusional to think because they have faith it is a certainty. Its not. You have nothing but delusions.
Do we have the same definition of faith? For many of us, faith is trust and confidence. We first have trust, and then growing confidence, that the Beatitudes, Commandments, the narrow way, and that sins are forgiven is the best guide--and the best way--to live life.

What is your definition of faith?

Faith is not merely a belief in God, or that Jesus is the Son of God. The belief stems from a living faith--i.e. living the faith.

Keep in mind that even with Jesus, 1/12 of his closest followers gave it up. One-twelfth of billions of people is quite a sum. Then add another twelfth whose faith temporarily failed. Then there were those who failed to understand--at least for a time. If one's eyes are on Jesus' followers, it is easy to become dismayed. But when one's eyes are on Jesus and his teachings--not so hard. And when we fail, as we will, we cling to Jesus' determination to tell the world that sins are forgiven and to love one another as he loved.

You should be derided for the lies you teach little children. You force them into believing that shit because you are not smart enough to enquire for the truth because you mightn't get to heaven.
Death is all there is after this life and its arrogant of you to think you know otherwise. There's no evidence.
What lies? I was taught taught that God has always been among us, and some have had experiences of God. I was taught, Seek and you will find. I have told this forum before I was a mere toddler when I was determined I would seek and find God. Took years, decades, much time, and a lot of effort.

Afterwards, I was greatly puzzled by how God was presented in the Old Testament. These were the people who had inspired me to seek God. Something was wrong about how God was presented. I began studying the Jewish faith, the language, history, cultures. When read in the original language, from the original perspective, God is presented just fine. It is the English language, the Western culture that steers children off course.

Then I am arrogant, because I do know otherwise. This is not simply a belief, Colin, it is knowledge, it is certainty. And yes, the afterlife being spirit, there is no evidence.

No youre not. You are simply following a dogma you inherited. The delving was done they day someone invented a god and it has not progressed one inch since that day. You have never found evidence to support anything else.
This is like me saying I had soup for dinner last night and you insisting I did not have soup, I had a sandwich. I know what I did, and it is not what you state that I did.

I am telling you that yes, the stories of the Old Testament inspired me, but from there I forged my own path, making my own discoveries. God Is. My inheritance was, "Seek and you will find God." I did not put this inheritance in a drawer. I put it to work. And I made it work hard.

I did not look for God in matter. I did not dig through lava, go out into great storms or earthquakes. I was searching in the silence and service where there is no matter.

Yet here you are suggesting a bunch of brain dead godbotherers are embarking on some celestial journey that will prove all science to be wrong. I don't know whether to laugh or vomit.
I teach science. Science will not be proven wrong because science deals with physical matter and things that can be measured can be verified. Facts stand. As does truth. Science is not a guide on how to live one's life. Science is not philosophy. I am certain you would never tell me that I can only believe in math or history. Fact, I can do both. The same with science and faith. I do both. I am not a great believer in limits.

Truth is, Colin, that you have a poor understanding of faith and the Bible and of God. You project this poor understanding on everyone else. You know you turned your back on this poor understanding, probably to your own benefit and you want to bring this benefit to others.

The problem is that through time, effort, and experience the great majority of us have an entirely different understanding of faith, Bible, and God than what you have. You have no--or very little understanding--of how the rest of us see and relate to God and His guidance.

I wish you peace. In some way religion hurt you badly. If fire had burnt any of us badly we would be very suspicious that fire had any great value to others.

Your 'father' is clearly angry with you because you were born sinful, base and corrupt. Coerced behavior in exchange for the eternity party assuages your fear of death and the unknown and it calms an emotional requirement that you live in fear of your authoritarian ''father'' because you are evil and base and carry original sin.
Obviously, you have no idea what Jesus' death and resurrection was all about. God's not angry with us. Funny how you claim authority to tell me someone you don't believe in is angry with me. Why do you think you do that?

In judges, chapter 11, jephthah made a deal with god if he was victorious over the Ammonites, he would sacrifice the first person to greet him on his return, by burning them alive.
He did indeed win and upon his return, was gleefully greeted by his daughter. Sadly the news was not goid. He cooked her a couple of months later to satisfy this ghost they believed in.
God never said a word apparently but when Abraham prepared his son to be barbecued as a sacrifice, at the very last minute, somehow Abraham got an email from God who suggested he spare him.

Its a shame your merciful god didn't show the same compassion for jephthats daughter as ge did for Isaac. This is the stuff you teach little kids.
How can you be part of such horrific and wicked teachings of your filthy god? Is that where you get your morals from?
Silly child of Hell. His daughter was offered to God to serve and to never marry being a virgin for the rest of her life. Perhaps you should learn Hebrew.

And Jephthah voweth a vow to Jehovah, and saith, “If Thou dost at all give the Bene-Ammon into my hand—then it hath been, that which at all cometh out from the doors of my house to meet me in my turning back in peace from the Bene-Ammon—it hath been to Jehovah, or I have offered up for it—a burnt-offering.” (Judges 11:30–31, YLT)

His daughter then went on a vacation for about 2 months with her friends to say good bye to all of them because she was entering in to service for God in the ancient Israel's equivalent of becoming a Nun.

Last edited:
False is false, no matter how swell you think it is.

that is not mythology from antiquity, spoken pre recorded history. and its parameters.

what is false - metaphysical life to ever be understood will not be found in a test tube.

or the fallacies deliberately misconstrued by the false desert religions as being supernatural from what is a supernatural physical reality, physiology and its spiritual content.

Nope, that is absolutely, 100% false. Again, it's the height of arrogance to try to tell someone what is in their head or heart.

I don't fear God in that sense at all, because I know without a shadow of doubt that God is good, AND because I understand the nature of salvation. I even made a lengthy video on this topic.

So you can try to tell people what they think til the cows come home, it doesn't change the truth. And frankly it just makes you look arrogant and ignorant. Not a good combo.
So you can try to tell people what they think til the cows come home, it doesn't change the truth. And frankly it just makes you look arrogant and ignorant. Not a good combo.

the basis for all three desert religions is centered on an initial lie - there were no etchings from the heavens, ten commandments and what are in those desert documents as commandments are lies condoning enslavement using mythology as their inalterable persuasion.

as well the first of those document that truly begin polytheistic, spoken from antiquity "our" to then be altered as scripture to an emperor.

You know i have you wedged. You can't prove a bloody thing and you know it. If there were I've been warned he would strike me dead for mocking him. Hello. I'm still here.
What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary evidence.
Youve been conned son.

show then - your evidence

as that there are metaphysical forces that require adherence, religion when properly administered - life's existence on planet Earth.

an example of the metaphysical that is in physical form - biology, the physical composition of living beings, physiology is a metaphysical substance not native to planet Earth ... and to claim otherwise would be for c norris to reproduce biology in its present state including a spiritual content for its functionality.

There are multitudes of jesus junkies who said they have seen and interacted with God but never left the earth. If that's the case, why would they keep that evidence to themselves knowing it would bust open all the atheists on earth and make them agree?
Because they are delusional.

Everything is based on evidence and there is none of any god ever invented by man.
Having faith doesn't equate to fact. If you have to increase the intensity of your faith to continue to believe the God lie, it points to there being no god at all. If he existed, you don't even need faith. He would be there.
But that might be a bit deep for you.

The evidence I have there is no god is the fact you have no evidence there is.
You’re a logical illiterate. And of course, you’re wrong. It is a well known and valid maxim of logic that:

“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

You’re a walking fallacy, colon.

You’re a logical illiterate. And of course, you’re wrong. It is a well known and valid maxim of logic that:

“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”

You’re a walking fallacy, colon.
It always returns to the same thing. You have no evidence and all the catchy phrases in the world will not change.

It always returns to the same thing. You have no evidence and all the catchy phrases in the world will not change.
You have no evidence either, as you established when you contended that absence of evidence IS evidence of absence.

The difference, colon, is that I don’t claim that God exists — nor do I claim that I could possibly prove that assertion if I were to make it.

But, being the tool you are, YOU don’t simply say that there is no proof that God exists. (I actually would agree with that proposition.) No no. YOU went further. You say that your “proof” that there IS “no God” is that nobody can prove that He does exist. 🙄 That’s not proof. You don’t even know what simple words mean.

You have no evidence either, as you established when you contended that absence of evidence IS evidence of absence.

The difference, colon, is that I don’t claim that God exists — nor do I claim that I could possibly prove that assertion if I were to make it.

But, being the tool you are, YOU don’t simply say that there is no proof that God exists. (I actually would agree with that proposition.) No no. YOU went further. You say that your “proof” that there IS “no God” is that nobody can prove that He does exist. 🙄 That’s not proof. You don’t even know what simple words mean.
There is no god andbnever has been. You have been conned and not prepared to admit it.

Do you understand those simple words? I do.

There is no god andbnever has been. You have been conned and not prepared to admit it.

Do you understand those simple words? I do.
I know what you are saying. Simple words from your tragically simple mind. You don’t believe there is a God. Ok. But your belief that “there is no God” doesn’t make your belief true. You don’t know that there is no God nor do you know that there has never been a God. Again, that’s just a statement of your own ignorant opinion and belief.

It is not clear, either, how you can conclude that I’ve been “conned.” Merely because I don’t accept your baseless claim doesn’t mean that I’ve been “conned,” you dope.

You really are petulant little child.

I know what you are saying. Simple words from your tragically simple mind. You don’t believe there is a God. Ok. But your belief that “there is no God” doesn’t make your belief true. You don’t know that there is no God nor do you know that there has never been a God. Again, that’s just a statement of your own ignorant opinion and belief.

It is not clear, either, how you can conclude that I’ve been “conned.” Merely because I don’t accept your baseless claim doesn’t mean that I’ve been “conned,” you dope.

You really are petulant little child.
You believe there is a god and quite clearly you cannot prove there is, therefore in my opinion, there is no god. The fact you believe in silly gods etc, proves you've been conned. How else could explain you belief in nothing?

You believe there is a god and quite clearly you cannot prove there is, therefore in my opinion, there is no god. The fact you believe in silly gods etc, proves you've been conned. How else could explain you belief in nothing?
You can climb a soap box and yell as loud as you can that “the absence of evidence is evidence of absence.” You’d still be wrong. And you’d still be relying on something way different than logic. Bottom line here is this: repeating yourself from a slightly higher altitude and with maximum volume doesn’t convert your erroneous statement into anything logical. For, at the end of the day (whether a dope like you recognizes it or not) it is still a fundamental truth that “the absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence .”

It is quite stupid of you to “conclude” that there is no God when there might very well BE a God.

Forum List

Back