A bit of "irony" on Libby's pardoning.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Trump, pissed off at Comey, calls him (among other labels), a "leaker and a liar"

Trump then pardons Libby who was convicted of leaking and lying.

Bottom line: Trump dog whistling to Manafort and Cohen.....".....If I'm still around, I'll ALSO pardon you....after all, a criminal mob is like a family."

Trump, pissed off at Comey, calls him (among other labels), a "leaker and a liar"

Bottom line: Trump dog whistling to Manafort and Cohen.....".....If I'm still around, I'll ALSO pardon you....after all, a criminal mob is like a family."
Can’t wait for Trump to pardon Kushner and Lil Donnie

• Banned
Libby's pardon is Trump's LAME attempt to get some "loyalty" to keep their mouth shut from his stooges under indictment....

Libby's pardon is Trump's LAME attempt to get some "loyalty" to keep their mouth shut from his stooges under indictment....
Shallow attempt

Trump will need someone to pardon him

I don't see the point of pardoning a traitor.

talk about the wrong message. It does, however, further prove my claim that he's a dem

He's governing like a neo-con. It's no coincidence that after nobody has even discussed neo-con Scooter Libby in 10 years he's pardoned just as neo-con John Bolton, friend to neo-con Dick Cheney, joins Trump's team.

In my humble opinion, we can expect Mueller's report to the DOJ (and/or to Congress) in August or September.

Kind of timely for those midterm elections.......gotta love it.

more than a year and not a shred of actual evidence.

almost as good as the teflon hillary

Mueller has Trump enraged

Must be getting closer
It's gotta be true, trump has to be impeached, the media tells me he's guilty so it has to be true, my hate tells me it will happen soon, it's been telling me that for over a year, but this time....

more than a year and not a shred of actual evidence.

almost as good as the teflon hillary

Mueller has Trump enraged

Must be getting closer
It's gotta be true, trump has to be impeached, the media tells me he's guilty so it has to be true, my hate tells me it will happen soon, it's been telling me that for over a year, but this time....

It will have to wait till the Dems take Congress in November

Libby wasn't convicted of leaking, moron.

Libby wasn't convicted of leaking, moron.

Go to bed

Key Players in the Valerie Plame Affair - Washington Post
www.washingtonpost.com › Politics
Jul 3, 2007 - If the information was ignored because it did not fit certain preconceptions about Iraq, then a legitimate argument can be made that we went to war under false ... Vice President Cheney's top aide,Libby was found guilty of lying about his role in the leak of Plame's identity, two counts of perjury, one count of .

Forum List

Back