A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.
Very disturbing, but I don’t see how race played a role.

Agree. Sometimes a monster is just that. A monster.

This was a black monster, just like the one who decided to start hunting for white people in cemetery. This standard of being able to mention race only if it suits your narrative... well it's bullshit, isn't it?

Black people commit 50 percent of the crime, do you acknowledge this fact or are you still under the illusion of MSM lies?

Have you ever started a thread about how a white person committed a violent crime?

He lacks the vocabulary to handle that and repeatedly cites black crime statistics as a validation for this views. But crime statistics are tricky and not at all straight forward. There are a lot of variables that get ignored in the simple citing of them.

Sometimes race is a factor. But not always.

So when it clearly isn't....why is it so important to insert it? So you can prop your own racial bias' and crime statistics?

How did you determine race was not a factor in this case, but was in the Arbery case?

The fact that the perpetrator happened to have certain skin color already makes it a factor by the media standard. I am using that same standard.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Typical.

This was a black monster, just like the one who decided to start hunting for white people in cemetery. This standard of being able to mention race only if it suits your narrative... well it's bullshit, isn't it?

Black people commit 50 percent of the crime, do you acknowledge this fact or are you still under the illusion of MSM lies?

Have you ever started a thread about how a white person committed a violent crime?

He lacks the vocabulary to handle that and repeatedly cites black crime statistics as a validation for this views. But crime statistics are tricky and not at all straight forward. There are a lot of variables that get ignored in the simple citing of them.

There is absolutely nothing complicated about the crime statistics. If you understand basic arithmetic, you understand the statistics.

And the media is trying to invert those numbers, lying constantly.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

So, you get down on the level of biased media ass clowns and do it back?

Not effective.

Of course it is effective. Losing with style - now that is not effective.

Tell us again how you are going to win a culture war by only ever taking shots but not being able to shoot yourself? That's dumb...
You don’t win over black people to your cause by insulting them and calling them monsters.

If it’s a culture war, you win the culture war by giving cause to those you’re trying to win over, not acting like the ass clowns stirring shit up.
:dunno:

^^ This shit right here is why you have been losing for decades.

I called blacks monsters. Where? I called criminals who kill monsters. Media constantly demonizes whites and they seem to be doing fine so it turns out - you are completely incorrect on that as well.

BY the way, our coyote has no problem with the media demonizing whites, which again shows that she does not even herself believe the crap she spews, why should you?

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Not effective.

Tell us again how you are going to win a culture war by only ever taking shots but not being able to shoot yourself? That's dumb...
You don’t win over black people to your cause by insulting them and calling them monsters.

If it’s a culture war, you win the culture war by giving cause to those you’re trying to win over, not acting like the ass clowns stirring shit up.

I called blacks monsters. Where? I called criminals who kill monsters. Media constantly demonizes whites and they seem to be doing fine so it turns out - you are completely incorrect on that as well.
It is clear from the OP that the intent was to highlight race.

The assholes in the media who highlight race to support an agenda are pissing off white folks. You don’t think it does the same thing to black folks?

I am all for fighting fire with fire. I don’t give a shit about that. I do give a shit about fucking it up and making a certain sector of the population 100% our enemy. We don’t need that.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Did this Black guy stalk and kill a white guy out for a jog and get to go home for a month before they arrested him? If not its just another domestic violence case and Lebron shouldnt comment on it.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Not effective.

It is clear from the OP eat at the intent was to highlight race.

The assholes in the media who highlight race to support an agenda are pissing off white folks. You don’t think it does the same thing to black folks?

I am all for fighting fire with fire. I don’t give a shit about that. I do give a shit about fucking it up and making a certain sector of the population 100% our enemy. We don’t need that.

Over 90% of blacks vote for democrats anyway. Your tactic of appeasing them and treating them like retarded children seems to not have worked.

Besides, I am not pissed off about the media highlighting crime no matter what race. I am pissed off about their lies trying to thump certain false narrative.

#MoreLosing #LosingWithStyle

So when it clearly isn't....why is it so important to insert it? So you can prop your own racial bias' and crime statistics?

How did you determine race was not a factor in this case, but was in the Arbery case?

The fact that the perpetrator happened to have certain skin color already makes it a factor by the media standard. I am using that same standard.

I don't follow "media standards".

And I haven't "determined" race is a factor in the Arbery case however there are relevant points. Racial profiling is a real thing, as is the fact that young black men are far more likely to be pulled over, viewed suspiciously, etc etc. He was a black man jogging in a predominantly white neighborhood in southern Georgia (so you have certain cultural considerations). So race could have been a factor in the decision to try and forceable apprehend him or even be suspicious of him in the first place. That said - while it's a factor that doesn't mean the men who murdered him were racist.

In this thread how is race a factor? Domestic violence (which this is an extreme example of) crosses all racial lines as does rape (which he was previously arrested for) and child abuse. Both he and his wife are black so I don't see how race would figure into their relationship. He's just a monster. And someone needed to make it about race.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Not effective.

It is clear from the OP eat at the intent was to highlight race.

Over 90% of blacks vote for democrats anyway. Your tactic of appeasing them and treating them like retarded children seems to not have worked.

Besides, I am not pissed off about the media highlighting crime no matter what race. I am pissed off about their lies trying to thump certain false narrative.

#MoreLosing #LosingWithStyle

That is such a cop out dude.

And I haven't "determined" race is a factor in the Arbery case however there are relevant points. Racial profiling is a real thing, as is the fact that young black men are far more likely to be pulled over, viewed suspiciously, etc etc. He was a black man jogging in a predominantly white neighborhood in southern Georgia (so you have certain cultural considerations). So race could have been a factor in the decision to try and forceable apprehend him or even be suspicious of him in the first place. That said - while it's a factor that doesn't mean the men who murdered him were racist.

In this thread how is race a factor? Domestic violence (which this is an extreme example of) crosses all racial lines as does rape (which he was previously arrested for) and child abuse. Both he and his wife are black so I don't see how race would figure into their relationship. He's just a monster. And someone needed to make it about race.

Well duh, of course young black males are more likely to be pulled over. That's because they commit close to 50 percent of the crime in the country. What's the point on pulling people over who are extremely unlikely to have any wrong doing? The cops are not idiots like you. They don't suffer from equality delusions but live in the actual reality of the situation.

Well duh, of course young black males are more likely to be pulled over. That's because they commit 50 percent of the crime in the country. What's the point on pulling people over who are extremely unlikely to have any wrong doing? The cops are not idiots like you. They don't suffer from equality delusions but live in the actual reality of the situation.

That's kind of funny because I think I read that they are more likely to be pulled over but LESS likely to have done anything or have any contraband on them than their whites counterparts. Also, when they do have contraband or have done something they are MORE likely to end up in a plea bargain and with a criminal record than their white counterparts (which again shows how not-straightforward your statistics are).

On the other hand - these yahoos who murdered Arbery were NOT cops.

Well duh, of course young black males are more likely to be pulled over. That's because they commit 50 percent of the crime in the country. What's the point on pulling people over who are extremely unlikely to have any wrong doing? The cops are not idiots like you. They don't suffer from equality delusions but live in the actual reality of the situation.

That's kind of funny because I think I read that they are more likely to be pulled over but LESS likely to have done anything or have any contraband on them than their whites counterparts. Also, when they do have contraband or have done something they are MORE likely to end up in a plea bargain and with a criminal record than their white counterparts (which again shows how not-straightforward your statistics are).

Which part of the 13/50 did you not understand?

You have read fake news.

One of the two men who defended themselves against the robber was an ex-cop. So even that part is again, fake news.

You have read fake news.

No. I just know statistics aren't so straight forward. There are a lot of variables as I sort of pointed out.

One of the two men who defended themselves against the robber was an ex-cop. So even that part is again, fake news.

Oh lord...if you are pretending it was "self defense" against a "robber" there is no hope for any honest dialogue.

Even ex cops can be rotten people you know.

No claim of self defense stands when it's 3 men, two armed, following and ambushing a jogger. It just doesn't.

You have read fake news.

No. I just know statistics aren't so straight forward. There are a lot of variables as I sort of pointed out.

There is the variable of who committed the murder, and who was murdered.

Someone in kindergarten could figure this out. Try harder.

Oh lord...if you are pretending it was "self defense" against a "robber" there is no hope for any honest dialogue.

No claim of self defense stands when it's 3 men, two armed, following and ambushing a jogger. It just doesn't.

It was a citizen arrest. The cops had already been called, multiple times. There is video of the black guy entering the property illegally, twice. And for the billionth time, he was not jogging, he was running away from the crime scene, to which cops arrived just as he left.

Last edited:

It was a citizen arrest. The cops had already been called, multiple times. There is video of the black guy entering the property illegally, twice. And for the billionth time, he was not jogging, he was running away from the crime scene, to which cops arrived just as he left.

According to who?

Georgia's citizen's arrest law requires that the offender must have committed a crime in the presence of another person, or that person must have "immediate knowledge" of a crime that has taken place by the perpetrator.

Neither requirement was the case here. Additionally:

The courts have previously ruled that while a citizen can detain someone, a citizen's arrest doesn't necessarily allow for uses of force.

He was known to have jogged around there regularly.

According to who?

Georgia's citizen's arrest law requires that the offender must have committed a crime in the presence of another person, or that person must have "immediate knowledge" of a crime that has taken place by the perpetrator.

The courts have previously ruled that while a citizen can detain someone, a citizen's arrest doesn't necessarily allow for uses of force.

He did commit a crime, multiple times in fact. He raided the property.

Did you mean that he was known to have ROBBED the SAME PLACE, frequently? Too bad they had a security camera and all this came out. The ex POLICEMAN who defended himself KNEW the person and his criminal history - along with the footage.

Lethal force is allowed as self-defense. The guy knew he was in big trouble and did what so many other especially black people have done before him - charged for the gun. Gentle giant 2.0...

Last edited:

According to who?

Its a tough time for Norman. His self given right to lynch black folks is under threat,

Forum List

Back