A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.

What a tragedy.

I guess we can rely up on the Trump supporters to be concerned because a black man did it.

A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff

And the fact he's black is relevant how, Grand Wizard?
Read post #92 genius. Is there a mod that isn't a hypocrite?

Looked at the whole thread from "superbrutha" and didn't see any of you call him out for his racist rants.

Want to discuss the 3 negroes that shot the security guard?

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

So this is just a (major fail) reaction against another poster's thread? I think this one either backfired on you or revealed unsavory characteristics that you are being called out on. You would have been better off combatting whatever in the thread you are complaining about.

How is this monsters skin color relevant to the crime?

Seems the whole point went right over your head. The thread is very relevant. And if killing baby is not news, how is two white people defending themselves again a black criminal news?

Or maybe it's not news because the toddler was young enough that it should have been legal to abort anyway.

"Race is not relevant" - biggest loser talk I have heard in good time, and there is a lot of competition.

Where did I say this wasn't news?

What two white people defending themselves against a black criminal?

You have a problem with the thread. The thread mostly only reported the story. A story which you seem to also have a problem with because it debunks your false narrative and highlights the actually true narrative in which blacks commit an outrageous amount of crime.

Oh...I see what you are saying. You mean I have a problem with the OP having to go out of his way to make sure we knew the perp was black even though his article didn't go into race.

A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff

And the fact he's black is relevant how, Grand Wizard?
Read post #92 genius. Is there a mod that isn't a hypocrite?

Looked at the whole thread from "superbrutha" and didn't see any of you call him out for his racist rants.

Want to discuss the 3 negroes that shot the security guard?

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

So this is just a (major fail) reaction against another poster's thread? I think this one either backfired on you or revealed unsavory characteristics that you are being called out on. You would have been better off combatting whatever in the thread you are complaining about.

How is this monsters skin color relevant to the crime?

Seems the whole point went right over your head. The thread is very relevant. And if killing baby is not news, how is two white people defending themselves again a black criminal news?

Or maybe it's not news because the toddler was young enough that it should have been legal to abort anyway.

"Race is not relevant" - biggest loser talk I have heard in good time, and there is a lot of competition.

Where did I say this wasn't news?

What two white people defending themselves against a black criminal?

You have a problem with the thread. The thread mostly only reported the story. A story which you seem to also have a problem with because it debunks your false narrative and highlights the actually true narrative in which blacks commit an outrageous amount of crime.

Oh...I see what you are saying. You mean I have a problem with the OP having to go out of his way to make sure we knew the perp was black even though his article didn't go into race.

Who cares if the article did not mention race, that's just more fake news. The OP did, just like the media tries to highlight the race in Arbery case and convince you of a fact that is the polar opposite of the truth. Recall again, 13 percent commits 50 percent of the crime. That is the fact, and you have a problem with it because you are not the smartest, letting people lie to you with ease.

Coyote's behavior here is beyond retarded. She has a problem with a forum poster highlighting the race of the perpetrator. But if the media goes out of its way to milk the race, race bait and rage bait... total silence.

Read her above comment. The problem is now apparently that the OP mentions the race... but the article does not. So one set of rules for the fake news outlets, they can mention race all they want, but don't you dare bring it up racist pleb.

Last edited:
Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Typical.

Very disturbing, but I don’t see how race played a role.

Coyote's behavior here is beyond retarded. She has a problem with a forum poster highlighting the race of the perpetrator. But if the media goes out of its way to milk the race, race bait and rage bait... total silence.

Read her above comment. The problem is now apparently that the OP mentions the race... but the article does not. So one set of rules for the fake news outlets, they can mention race all they want, but don't you dare bring it up racist pleb.

Triggered?

Reminds me of metaphor: If you throw a rock into a pack of wild dogs, the one you hit will always holler.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Agree. Sometimes a monster is just that. A monster.

Triggered?

Reminds me of metaphor: If you throw a rock into a pack of wild dogs, the one you hit will always holler.

Is this how you refute my points?

By the way, isn't throwing only insults against the forum policy?

There is no problem whatsoever with the op mentioning the race, like the media does all the time when it suits their narrative. After all black people commit most the crime...

Triggered?

There is no problem whatsoever with the op mentioning the race, like the media does all the time when it suits their narrative. After all black people commit most the crime...

You weren't making much in the way of points to refute.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

This was a black monster, just like the one who decided to start hunting for white people in cemetery. This standard of being able to mention race only if it suits your narrative... well it's bullshit, isn't it?

Black people commit 50 percent of the crime, do you acknowledge this fact or are you still under the illusion of MSM lies?

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

This was a black monster, just like the one who decided to start hunting for white people in cemetery. This standard of being able to mention race only if it suits your narrative... well it's bullshit, isn't it?

Black people commit 50 percent of the crime, do you acknowledge this fact or are you still under the illusion of MSM lies?
So, you get down on the level of biased media ass clowns and do it back?

Not effective.

Triggered?

You weren't making much in the way of points to refute.

And now you did it again.

Do you not understand basic English? How difficult can this be? The media rubs race on your face and you have no problem with it, but oh my, if someone else mentions it that's bad bad bad!

The only way it could possibly be relevant is if your fake news organization of choice has determined it relevant. Like in the Arbery case.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Not effective.

Of course it is effective. Losing with style - now that is not effective.

Tell us again how you are going to win a culture war by only ever taking shots but not being able to shoot yourself? That's dumb...

Sometimes race is a factor. But not always.

So when it clearly isn't....why is it so important to insert it? So you can prop your own racial bias' and crime statistics?

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Have you ever started a thread about how a white person committed a violent crime?

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Have you ever started a thread about how a white person committed a violent crime?

No, the media does that so I balance it out with how black people did the same, or well, much worse. That's quite easy given black people commit 10x the amount of crime.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Not effective.

Of course it is effective. Losing with style - now that is not effective.

Tell us again how you are going to win a culture war by only ever taking shots but not being able to shoot yourself? That's dumb...
You don’t win over black people to your cause by insulting them and calling them monsters.

If it’s a culture war, you win the culture war by giving cause to those you’re trying to win over, not acting like the ass clowns stirring shit up.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back