A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

The sad irony is domestic violence is a real serious issue and this guy (looking at what they said about his rape record ) shouldn't have been walking around free...but, it's more important for us to realize he is a black father rather than a brutal monster.
This is lockdown syndrome, it will get an official name shortly
Wuhan Fever

I know a lot of lefties hate the death penalty, however I believe this guy is as deserving as anyone. The guy is a piece of crap and if he can kill his own family, he will do it to anyone else.

The sad irony is domestic violence is a real serious issue and this guy (looking at what they said about his rape record ) shouldn't have been walking around free...but, it's more important for us to realize he is a black father rather than a brutal monster.
This is lockdown syndrome, it will get an official name shortly
Wuhan Fever
Nah believe it or not I do not blame the idiocy here on china. Viruses predate humans on this planet by billions of years, we are doomed if we hide from viruses in our caves because the viruses just love our caves. Sunlight rules

The real crime was a father who ignored social distancing regulations with regard to his daughter.
And of course he was only at arm's length from his wife when he stabbed her. The monster!
It's called social distancing, man!

Last edited:
I know a lot of lefties hate the death penalty, however I believe this guy is as deserving as anyone. The guy is a piece of crap and if he can kill his own family, he will do it to anyone else.
What we need to know now is was this man allowed to support his family? Or was he locked out of life and snapped
I don’t care about the social BS, if he killed them, then no matter the excuse, he needs to be executed.

Wow...way to go! Turn a gruesome tragedy into a racist rant! Kudos on the skillfull handling of the title making sure we all realized that race is a factor.

Hell I would have had no idea about this if I hadn’t checked the media...
Exactly, meanwhile a white grandpa throws his granddaughter off a cruise ship railing and got off Scott free

What we need to know now is was this man allowed to support his family? Or was he locked out of life and snapped
I don’t care about the social BS, if he killed them, then no matter the excuse, he needs to be executed.
I agree, I am just saying that there are good people not being allowed to feed their own children and that this is the most unfair to Americans moment in history

Wow...way to go! Turn a gruesome tragedy into a racist rant! Kudos on the skillfull handling of the title making sure we all realized that race is a factor.

Exactly, meanwhile a white grandpa throws his granddaughter off a cruise ship railing and got off Scott free
That never happened nor was it ever reported that way. That said anyone who brings a small child on a cruise ship is retarded, so I blame that child's parents

Really?!

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

That POS tried to stab his pregnant wife in the stomach
you know, where the unborn child is growing
took off in his car with his 1 year old child
which at some point the car flipped over
and when a good samaritan raced to the scene of the accident
and was removing the little girl from the car he stabbed him,
took his daughter out of his arms and threw her over a steep cliff

And you feel it's important to realize he's a black FATHER

Every sperm donor is a dad, only men are FATHERS

I'll tell you what's important to realize....
Color has shit to do with it....he's a POS sperm donor

That never happened nor was it ever reported that way. That said anyone who brings a small child on a cruise ship is retarded

Oh really it was on the news a few months ago.

That never happened nor was it ever reported that way. That said anyone who brings a small child on a cruise ship is retarded

Show me where it was reported that the grandfather threw the child?

Never happened silly

I am never wrong

What?

Allowed, locked out of life

Why is this something we need to know

What?

You need to know because 33 million Americans are not being allowed to support their selves or their families, and there will be a lot more deaths. The media is probably covering up the suicides now

Never happened silly

I am never wrong

How about video?

What?

You need to know because 33 million Americans are not being allowed to support their selves or their families, and there will be a lot more deaths. The media is probably covering up the suicides now
Video?

Never happened silly

I am never wrong

How about video?

He pled guilty to letting the girl fall as he should have known better. I still blame the parents for bringing a child on a ship

So as I said he was never accused of throwing the girl

What?

Video?

If there was video of the grandfather intentionally throwing the child he would be in jail, so what you claim never happened

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.
I think this is a conspiracy to make black fathers look like monsters and I'm not falling for it.

I agree, the article is kinda "too much".

Although blacks are not really known to be father figures.

1421187935299.jpg

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.

But, but... impeach Trump!

Forum List

Back