A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

Did anyone in hollywood or did "superbrutha" express his disgust for these negro people shooting a security guard for asking the negroes to wear a mask?

Did LeBron comment on it? Noooooo?

Huh

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.
Interesting that you include his race in your thread title. Did his race have anything to do with his actions? Some of the action took place near a church. Seems like you could have titled the thread:

A Christian father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.
The OP was correct. 100 percent
True. My rewrite was also 100 percent correct.

Since one political party can toss an entire economy off a cliff what's wrong with one person have the same right?

Did I rant about race or just state the facts as reported by that article?

A black man tossed his 1 year old off a cliff after he stabbed and beat his pregnant wife.

The leftists concern is me being a racist by uploading those facts.

What losers.

Oh...maybe I missed something here...where did the article say this monster is black?
You miss a lot, you ought to get yourself checked, seriously a 5 second internet search solved resolved this issue for me
adam-slater-pd.jpg

Where in the OP's article did it mention he was black or even African American? It states "California father". So why was it necessary to insert "black"? Does it make the crime somehow worse to you guys? :dunno:

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Typical.

I think this is a conspiracy to make black fathers look like monsters and I'm not falling for it.
It's a con-spiracy!!!!

A black man tossed his 1 year old off a cliff after he stabbed and beat his pregnant wife.

What losers.

Oh...maybe I missed something here...where did the article say this monster is black?
You miss a lot, you ought to get yourself checked, seriously a 5 second internet search solved resolved this issue for me
adam-slater-pd.jpg

Where in the OP's article did it mention he was black or even African American? It states "California father". So why was it necessary to insert "black"? Does it make the crime somehow worse to you guys? :dunno:
They are trying to counter the Georgia story with everything they've got.

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

The OP was correct, the article did not have to mention the race of the accused murderer. Google found 19 million links to this so the poster may have read multiple sources. However all the info posted by the OP stands as correct whether you want to accept this or not.

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

They are trying to counter the Georgia story with everything they've got.
You are just a snowflake that will not accept that most of the murders every single day in shitcago are black on black crime. But you are used to that by now

Bang bang go check outside

You inferred that the man was not black because the article did not mention it. You could have done a 5 second check instead of becoming rude to the member. Are you aware that black people do commit murder in the USA and that mentioning this is not a crime or wrong in any way

I inferred nothing about his race. I do not see his race as relevant to the brutality of the crime he committed. I found it puzzling that the OP felt it SO important to the crime that he had to put it in the title even though the article did not mention. Don't you find that funny? Maybe not - you're defending it fiercely. Perhaps it's important to you. :)

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

The OP was correct, the article did not have to mention the race of the accused murderer. Google found 19 million links to this so the poster may have read multiple sources. However all the info posted by the OP stands as correct whether you want to accept this or not.

Who said the article "had to mention it"? Apparently, to the article, race wasn't an important factor. But to the OP...it was.

The only thing that bothers the racist patronizing left about my thread.

Why?

Cause they are nothing but patronizing racists.

Like I have always said.

The sad irony is domestic violence is a real serious issue and this guy (looking at what they said about his rape record ) shouldn't have been walking around free...but, it's more important for us to realize he is a black father rather than a brutal monster.

You inferred that the man was not black because the article did not mention it. You could have done a 5 second check instead of becoming rude to the member. Are you aware that black people do commit murder in the USA and that mentioning this is not a crime or wrong in any way

I inferred nothing about his race. I do not see his race as relevant to the brutality of the crime he committed. I found it puzzling that the OP felt it SO important to the crime that he had to put it in the title even though the article did not mention. Don't you find that funny? Maybe not - you're defending it fiercely. Perhaps it's important to you. :)
What I find funny are liberal snowflakes that live in a world where when any black person kills another person, and a white person references that killing that the innocent person is vilified and the liberal slime defend the murderer. Again there are millions of links to this on the internet and it may be on television as well and the OP has ABSOLUTELY no responsibility to let you know how they know what they do. Truth is the only responsibility, you clearly do not like the truth here

But you stay there and pretend that the vast majority of shitcagos deaths for example are not black on black crime, because they are.

The sad irony is domestic violence is a real serious issue and this guy (looking at what they said about his rape record ) shouldn't have been walking around free...but, it's more important for us to realize he is a black father rather than a brutal monster.
This is lockdown syndrome, it will get an official name shortly

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Some people's lives seem to be a tale told by an idiot. I'm sad for that woman and her children, and all those who loved them.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Some people's lives seem to be a tale told by an idiot. I'm sad for that woman and her children, and all those who loved them.
Be sad for America because this is going to be happening all over soon enough

Forum List

Back