A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.

Come on man. We all know people commit crimes, there are crazy F*** out there in all races. Here we are going to go again with more back and forth... its ok sure, its conversation but sometimes its good to look at things we have in common good. Which also does exist out there as well as all these bad things. seems the main point of the thread is the guy is black. Well as a white guy, I refuse to be pinned by all the shitty things white people have done. This is America. The place where people get second chances to to prove themselves other than the position they were born into.
Just my 2 cents for whatever its worth
The guy in the the OP should do a rope dance next week!

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Typical.

Come on man. We all know people commit crimes, there are crazy F*** out there in all races. Here we are going to go again with more back and forth... its ok sure, its conversation but sometimes its good to look at things we have in common good. Which also does exist out there as well as all these bad things. seems the main point of the thread is the guy is black. Well as a white guy, I refuse to be pinned by all the shitty things white people have done. This is America. The place where people get second chances to to prove themselves other than the position they were born into.

Sure, he deserves it. But that was besides the point I was making.

Did I rant about race or just state the facts as reported by that article?

A black man tossed his 1 year old off a cliff after he stabbed and beat his pregnant wife.

The leftists concern is me being a racist by uploading those facts.

What losers.

Oh...maybe I missed something here...where did the article say this monster is black?
Hypocrite
So where did it say he was black?

A black man tossed his 1 year old off a cliff after he stabbed and beat his pregnant wife.

What losers.

Oh...maybe I missed something here...where did the article say this monster is black?
You miss a lot, you ought to get yourself checked, seriously a 5 second internet search solved resolved this issue for me
adam-slater-pd.jpg

Last edited:

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

And you really don't understand the point I was making.

Hint

That coyote hypocrite ranted about me making a race rant.

Now, tell me. Where is the RANT?

Also, did her racist patronizing ass say anything to "superbrutha" for his racist rant? Ever?

Want to know what a rant is? Read his posts.

Now, why did I need to explain my point to you? Couldn't put that together yourself? You been alive over the last 50 years and the racist globalist identity political tactics?

Notice how none of them have expressed their disgust for the black asshole tossing a 1 year old off a cliff along with stabbing his pregnant wife?

Go look at "superbrutha's" thread. See if you see any of the white leftists reprimanding him for his racist rants. See if they join in with him with the disgust.

Go ahead....

Take a look. They are racists. Pure and simple.

Last edited:

What losers.

You miss a lot, you ought to get yourself checked
adam-slater-pd.jpg

Why even placate her? Wasn't about to. Hypocrite patronizing racists like her deserve zero respect.

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

ahhh...so the article actually didn’t say it. Owl had to insert it into the title in case folks missed that very important detail?

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

Why even placate her? Wasn't about to. Hypocrite patronizing racists like her deserve zero respect.
Because I am truth, too many people here and everywhere are lies

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Hint

Also, did her racist patronizing ass say anything to "superbrutha" for his racist rant? Ever?

Now, why did I need to explain my point to you? Couldn't put that together yourself? You been alive over the last 50 years and the racist globalist identity political strategy?
Hmm I can’t find his post in this thread.

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

ahhh...so the article actually didn’t say it. Owl had to insert it into the title in case folks missed that very important detail?
You should not call people liars if you desire to be taken seriously, at least if you are not sure that they are liars. You seem to believe that internet links posted here determine reality. Your apology for insulting this user is accepted

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Interesting that you include his race in your thread title. Did his race have anything to do with his actions? Some of the action took place near a church. Seems like you could have titled the thread:

A Christian father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Hint

Now, why did I need to explain my point to you? Couldn't put that together yourself? You been alive over the last 50 years and the racist globalist identity political strategy?
Hmm I can’t find his post in this thread.
Adam Slater, an African American father 49, from Palm Desert, crashed his vehicle on Highway 74 in the Coachella Valley at around 9am on Wednesday morning, police said, he then threw his daughter off a cliff to her death.

Dad allegedly tossed his daughter off a 'steep cliff' to her death

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

This is lockdown syndrome, this is what happens when people can not support their family.

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

You should not call people liars if you desire to be taken seriously, at least if you are not sure that they are liars. You seem to believe that internet links posted here determine reality. Your apology for insulting this user is accepted

Where did I call anyone a liar? I understand Owl’s concern that we might miss the fact he is black if we only read his op.

Wow...way to go! Turn a gruesome tragedy into a racist rant! Kudos on the skillfull handling of the title making sure we all realized that race is a factor.

Hell I would have had no idea about this if I hadn’t checked the media...

Are you more outraged by this?

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Interesting that you include his race in your thread title. Did his race have anything to do with his actions? Some of the action took place near a church. Seems like you could have titled the thread:

A Christian father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.
The OP was correct. 100 percent

That guy should have been in a mental hospital, IMO.
Not if his being there only would've put in danger the lives of those who work there as well as the other patients. If the death sentence isn't going to be issued for people this demon possessed, then solitary confinement is the only other way to go.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly

What losers.

adam-slater-pd.jpg

Where did I call anyone a liar? I understand Owl’s concern that we might miss the fact he is black if we only read his op.
You inferred that the man was not black because the article did not mention it. You could have done a 5 second check instead of becoming rude to the member. Are you aware that black people do commit murder in the USA and that mentioning this is not a crime or wrong in any way

That guy should have been in a mental hospital, IMO.
Not if his being there only would've put in danger the lives of those who work there as well as the other patients. If the death sentence isn't going to be issued for people this demon possessed, then solitary confinement is the only other way to go.

God bless you and the families of the victims always!!!

Holly
Death by cliff toss.

Forum List

Back