A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff.

I know a lot of lefties hate the death penalty, however I believe this guy is as deserving as anyone. The guy is a piece of crap and if he can kill his own family, he will do it to anyone else.
What we need to know now is was this man allowed to support his family? Or was he locked out of life and snapped
What?

Allowed, locked out of life

Why is this something we need to know
You need to know because 33 million Americans are not being allowed to support their selves or their families, and there will be a lot more deaths. The media is probably covering up the suicides now
Oh, I thought you were alluding to his criminal record

There are plenty of jobs
Who wouldn't rather get unemployment, $600 A WEEK through July

I know a lot of lefties hate the death penalty, however I believe this guy is as deserving as anyone. The guy is a piece of crap and if he can kill his own family, he will do it to anyone else.
He should get it BECAUSE of his innocent family, not because he might kill a non family member. What a horrible creature this person is.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

The IndependentMay 8, 2020, 10:48 AM EDT

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Oh, and he beat and stabbed his wife in a church parking lot.

Typical.

Not much about this on cnn and LeBron James hasn't commented on it.

He was just jogging and was ambushed.

Father throws one-year-old daughter off a cliff after stabbing pregnant mother in stomach, police say

Justin Vallejo

A California man allegedly killed his one-year-old daughter by throwing her off a cliff after stabbing his pregnant wife in the stomach.

Police said that the registered sex offender, 49-year-old Adam Slater, also stabbed a bystander who tried to help the girl after her father drove the two off a highway and flipped their car in Coachella Valley.

The series of alleged attacks began about 8:30 am on Wednesday when police and family say Mr Slater beat and stabbed his wife, Ashley Grome, in the parking lot of the Southwest Community Church in Indian Wells before fleeing with their daughter, Madalyn Payton Slater.

Typical.

Well, THIS is the first I heard about it!

Where is the news media?

Oh wait. Hes black. Now I understand.

What the fuck is wrong with you? The OP LINKS TO the news media. That's the whole basis here.

Cheeses some people are fucking stoopid.
You are dumber than I thought. I always thought you were playing dumb, but I think it is authentic.

YOUR OWN OP links to KESQ-TV. That's a TV station. THAT'S THE FUCKING MEDIA.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Where is the news media?

What the fuck is wrong with you? The OP LINKS TO the news media. That's the whole basis here.

You are dumber than I thought. I always thought you were playing dumb, but I think it is authentic.

You're citing LOCAL media. National news ignores this stuff unless it's a white woman.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Where is the news media?

You're citing LOCAL media. National news ignores this stuff unless it's a white woman.

And how would this be "national" news? Hm?

The sad irony is domestic violence is a real serious issue and this guy (looking at what they said about his rape record ) shouldn't have been walking around free...but, it's more important for us to realize he is a black father rather than a brutal monster.
Really?!

Does your train of thought have a caboose?

That POS tried to stab his pregnant wife in the stomach
you know, where the unborn child is growing
took off in his car with his 1 year old child
which at some point the car flipped over
and when a good samaritan raced to the scene of the accident
and was removing the little girl from the car he stabbed him,
took his daughter out of his arms and threw her over a steep cliff

And you feel it's important to realize he's a black FATHER

Every sperm donor is a dad, only men are FATHERS

I'll tell you what's important to realize....
Color has shit to do with it....he's a POS sperm donor

Nope. Not me. I was referring to the OP who felt it was important.

I totally agree with you.

Justin Vallejo

Typical.

Where is the news media?

Um, she looks white to me

Wow...way to go! Turn a gruesome tragedy into a racist rant! Kudos on the skillfull handling of the title making sure we all realized that race is a factor.

Hell I would have had no idea about this if I hadn’t checked the media...
What race rant? Did you say anything to "superbrutha" about his RACE RANT? You pathetic hypocrite?

Mentioning the race apparently now turns it into a racist rant... but only if the race is not white.

Yet Coyote defends the race baiters at the media all the time. If the media feels the race is important, they got it. And the race is important, it could have been IM2 losing it to a TDS spasm. Black people should be paying more attention to this stuff given they are 13 percent of the population but commit 50 percent of the crime.

When people go OUT of their way to mention race using an OP article that doesn't mention race...one has to wonder about motivation.

If the shoe fits....

When people go OUT of their way to mention race using an OP article that doesn't mention race...one has to wonder about motivation.

If the shoe fits....

Like media did with the Aubrey case?

You do realize that the thread is quite obvious response to that, completely obliterating certain media narrative and instead affirming the true fact of 13/50.

From now on we should always explicitly mention the races involved. It can't be the case that it's only important if the "bad guy" is white.

A black father tossed his toddler daughter off a cliff

And the fact he's black is relevant how, Grand Wizard?
Read post #92 genius. Is there a mod that isn't a hypocrite?

Looked at the whole thread from "superbrutha" and didn't see any of you call him out for his racist rants.

Want to discuss the 3 negroes that shot the security guard?

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

Loser talk.

Do you believe Arbery's skin color is irrelevant as well? If you believe that, go ahead. No one is buying.

Without the correct skin color we would have never heard of the case, just like we didn't hear about these cases until they were posted here. But skin color does not matter!! Fuck you...

Last edited:
So the media has been trying to tell us race is very relevant. They are correct, it is.

Blacks commit over 50 percent of the homicides while being only 13 percent of the population.

So there goes the alternative theory of the mods that race is not relevant. Blatant fake news...

Looked at the whole thread from "superbrutha" and didn't see any of you call him out for his racist rants.

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

So this is just a (major fail) reaction against another poster's thread? I think this one either backfired on you or revealed unsavory characteristics that you are being called out on. You would have been better off combatting whatever in the thread you are complaining about.

How is this monsters skin color relevant to the crime?

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

So this is just a (major fail) reaction against another poster's thread? I think this one either backfired on you or revealed unsavory characteristics that you are being called out on. You would have been better off combatting whatever in the thread you are complaining about.

Seems the whole point went right over your head. The thread is very relevant. And if killing baby is not news, how is two white people defending themselves again a black criminal news?

Or maybe it's not news because the toddler was young enough that it should have been legal to abort anyway.

"Race is not relevant" - biggest loser talk I have heard in good time, and there is a lot of competition.

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

Seems the whole point went right over your head. The thread is very relevant. And if killing baby is not news, how is two white people defending themselves again a black criminal news?

Or maybe it's not news because the toddler was young enough that it should have been legal to abort anyway.

"Race is not relevant" - biggest loser talk I have heard in good time, and there is a lot of competition.

Where did I say this wasn't news?

What two white people defending themselves against a black criminal?

Nooooo?

Hypocrite

Where did I say this wasn't news?

What two white people defending themselves against a black criminal?

You have a problem with the thread. The thread mostly only reported the story. A story which you seem to also have a problem with because it debunks your false narrative and highlights the actually true narrative in which blacks commit an outrageous amount of crime.

Forum List

Back