A Black Republican

There were 18 black delegates. Eighteen out of 1500 or so.

Black Republican Delegates Speak on Trump, Convention

Shame…thy name is GOP.

There is nothing shameful about it.

It is odd that our message appeals to so few blacks, especially considering how many of them are conservative when it comes to various social issues, but,

losing a political argument is hardly a matter of shame.

No, more than losing a race, or failing to solve a math problem.

Starts a thread on race

Accuses others of race baiting
I am having trouble getting the folks to say what they think of what this black Republican had to say. What say you?

I say stop race baiting
Like you did yesterday?

Yeah, since you know I'm black everything I say you take as race baiting.
So if you put a black republican saying something you agree with it is not race baiting but if I show one or two black republicans saying things I agree with I am race baiting, meanwhile candy corn is counting beans but that's not race baiting either. Correct?

Starts a thread on race

Accuses others of race baiting
I am having trouble getting the folks to say what they think of what this black Republican had to say. What say you?

I say stop race baiting
Like you did yesterday?

So if you put a black republican saying something you agree with it is not race baiting but if I show one or two black republicans saying things I agree with I am race baiting, meanwhile candy corn is counting beans but that's not race baiting either. Correct?

No matter what I say you whine that its race baiting.

Shame…thy name is GOP.

No. Shame on people of color for not being more diverse in their political views. It's time to diversify, get off the Liberal Plantation and live the American dream.
why get on the Republican team when they crash the economy and start wars every time they occupy the White House?

Working on those liberal talking points I see. I'm shocked "bigot" wasn't thrown in. Or is that your ace in the hole?

I say stop race baiting
Like you did yesterday?

No matter what I say you whine that its race baiting.
Poor little ewe.

Shame…thy name is GOP.

No. Shame on people of color for not being more diverse in their political views. It's time to diversify, get off the Liberal Plantation and live the American dream.
why get on the Republican team when they crash the economy and start wars every time they occupy the White House?

Working on those liberal talking points I see. I'm shocked "bigot" wasn't thrown in. Or is that your ace in the hole?
Those talking points aren't liberal talking points they are facts in any camp.

Shame…thy name is GOP.

Fact - Blacks are no better off now than they were in 2008 and in many instances worse. They are being gunned down in the streets by other blacks at an alarming rate. Trump spoke directly to them last night in a effort to bridge the gap. But if they want to keep pulling that lever for "D" then go right ahead.

http://www.blackpressusa.com/is-black-america-better-off-under-obama/

Shame…thy name is GOP.

Fact - Blacks are no better off now than they were in 2008 and in many instances worse. They are being gunned down in the streets by other blacks at an alarming rate. Trump spoke directly to them last night in a effort to bridge the gap. But if they want to keep pulling that lever for "D" then go right ahead.

If a Republican wins the White House I wouldn't be worried about Blacks. I'd be worried about everybody. Depressions, recessions and war seems to be their trademark. Are you ready to see the body bags coming home by the hundreds.

If a Republican wins the White House I wouldn't be worried about Blacks. I'd be worried about everybody. Depressions, recessions and war seems to be their trademark. Are you ready to see the body bags coming home by the hundreds.

You mean like the body bags we saw in Orlando? Dallas? San Bernardino? Nice?

You mean like the body bags we saw in Orlando? Dallas? San Bernardino? Nice?
I don't think Trump OR Hillary can do a damn thing about domestic terrorism when the offenders are native Americans.

And blame for the unfortunate shooting of cops in Dallas and Baton Rouge can be shared by a number of people and events.
The rash of videos depicting killings of unarmed or non threatening Blacks was bound to stir passions and spur some to seek vengeance. And with the courts seeming to ignore clear evidence set before it resulting in exoneration more often than not. what did you expect?

Forum List

Back