🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

Sounds like your Dad did exactly what Ahmed's father is doing...

Yeah... the only difference being that my Dad's child was not a terrorist wanna be, who built the most commonly constructed explosive device, used by people JUST LIKE HIM to murder innocent people AROUND THE WORLD, who jerked around a lot of innocent people so he could get his name in the paper, on the pretense that he is a victim.

Other than that... they're identical circumstances.

I should point out, that HAD my sister built a bomb (minus the explosives) and took it to school... my Dad would likely have spent the rest of his life, BEATING HER ASS!

What IED are you talking about?

That would be the one Ahmed built and brought to school. For which Ahmed SHOULD presently be sitting in a dog kennel in Gitmo... in between 'debriefing' sessions.

Where_R_My_Clues still thinks everything is explosive.

I asked him about six thousand posts ago what he thinks the E in IED stands for. I never got an answer. Maybe he thinks it means "I'm Extra Dumb".

Hey, you guys wanna see my cricket farm? Watch this.

a terrorist wanna be, who built the most commonly constructed explosive device, used by people JUST LIKE HIM to murder innocent people AROUND THE WORLD

"Just like him" huh? So Sufis do that, do they?

:::chirp:::chirp:::

I should point out, that HAD my sister built a bomb (minus the explosives) and took it to school... my Dad would likely have spent the rest of his life, BEATING HER ASS!

Isn't that revealing. In the same way this is:

That would be the one Ahmed built and brought to school. For which Ahmed SHOULD presently be sitting in a dog kennel in Gitmo... in between 'debriefing' sessions.

You actually think this is normal, do you?

Have you had counseling?

Dennis Miller once said, something like, "To take notice that 16 of the 19 hijackers were Arab Muslims from Saudi Arabia is not being racist, it’s being minimally observant."

It is not middle age androgynous Swedish nutbars or old Canadian women who long to kill Americans in massively violent ways here in our land. By and large, it is a bunch of young-ish male Islamic fanatics who seek to do that kind of thing, ala 9/11/2001.

That "clock" vest/bag or whatever the hell it was didn't particularly LOOK like a clock. And it was being brought into a SCHOOL by a guy who (be honest) appeared to be a young male Islamic individual.

Glad it wasn't a clock. No actual need to arrest him. EVERY good reason to detain him and investigate what he had nad what (if any) threat it may have entailed.

Not one fuck given and no apologies warranted.

It is not middle age androgynous Swedish nutbars or old Canadian women who long to kill Americans in massively violent ways here in our land

Doesn't seem to be, no. If it were, would the Bigot Tree be screaming about androgynous Swedish nutbars -- or "Lutherans"?

In essence, many on the right advocate a 'presumption of guilt' policy concerning Muslims.

That because one is Muslim, he has a 'propensity toward terrorism,' where it is to be presumed that he is a 'terrorist' seeking to commit an 'act of terrorism' where it's incumbent upon Muslims to 'prove' their innocence.

If a Muslim teenager builds a clock, it's perfectly 'appropriate' and 'justified' to assume he's a 'terrorist,' to compel him to demonstrate he's not a 'terrorist,' for no other reason than he's Muslim.
To the bigot Leftist:

A white American boy would have gotten the same treatment, especially since it's white boys who most often shoot up schools.

Stop lying, Leftists!

Ok - provide an example then of a white American boy who brought in a clock or similar mechanical device, got arrested and interrogated without his parents knowledge or presence?

Could have been and should have been handled a whole lot better:Marcus Jauregui: An Irving teacher draws three lessons from Ahmed’s adventure
If it were a white boy you wouldn't care. Your racism is showing.

And I won't even remotely entertain the idea that you can armchair quarterback the response of professionals in dealing with a possible terrorist threat. They did what they did and nobody got hurt. It's difficult to argue against success.

Where_R_My_Clues still thinks everything is explosive..

Your concession is Duly Noted and Summarily Accepted.

This is what Ahmed took to school:
pipe-bomb.jpg

The distinctions are the the pipe, was a Pencil/Brief Case... and the Egg timer was an electronic clock.

Now what's important about the distinction?

Someone carrying that pipe would be readily recognized as a person of ill-intent.

While a pencil/brief case cloaks the device within an innocuous container...

To test the theory... I suggest you run down to Home Depot and pick up the supplies presented in the photograph... assemble them as indicated and come Monday Morning, walk that little Egg-timer you built right on into the closest school.

Now... as soon as you're able, you get back to the board and let us know what the school thought of your Egg-timer.

OK?

In fairness... what ya probably need to know is that you've a very high probability of being killed... by the school's law enforcement representative, pretty much the instant that they lay eyes on you.

SOOoooo... If you feel better about it, maybe you should make up a copy of Lil' Ahmed's 'invention' and run that on into the school. Find the Law Enforcement Rep and open that up for his inspection.

Again... be sure to get back to the board to report how it went, just as soon as you're able.

Now don't be a coward. If things are as you'd have the Reader to believe that are, then you've NOTHING to be concerned about.

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

... Bigoted freak...

The ABSOLUTE COOLEST thing about the word "bigot", is that the use of the word, advanced against another... is a classic demonstration of precisely what the word conveys.

I NEVER seem to tire of watching people expose themselves as BEING that which they otherwise claim to lament. It is always: HYSTERICAL! (In every sense of the word... )
Which is why I turn the word around on Leftists and often. If you notice my posting style, I take their own speaker box, turn it in their direction, and crank up the amps.

It is not middle age androgynous Swedish nutbars or old Canadian women who long to kill Americans in massively violent ways here in our land

Doesn't seem to be, no. If it were, would the Bigot Tree be screaming about androgynous Swedish nutbars -- or "Lutherans"?

I don't know who the members of your fictional Bigot Tree might be.

But if they took generally accurate and honest note of which group had the desire to kill us, then simply saying it aloud would NOT qualify them as bigots.

Where_R_My_Clues still thinks everything is explosive..

This is what Ahmed took to school:
pipe-bomb.jpg

Bull. Shit. NONE of that was present excepting wires.

The distinctions are the the pipe, was a Pencil/Brief Case... and the Egg timer was an electronic clock.

"It's exactly the same, only completely different"! :rofl:

:dig:

Do you actually think "distinctions" means "I can just make shit up"?

No wonder you can't figure out what an IED is.

Idiot....

Last edited:

I don't either. Whoever chose to look at "androgynous Swedish nutbars" and translate it to "Lutherans".

It's an analogy.

[But if they took generally accurate and honest note of which group had the desire to kill us, then simply saying it aloud would NOT qualify them as bigots.

That's kind of the point. The key phrase is "accurate and honest". "Androgynous Swedish nutbars" would be accurate and honest. "Lutherans" would not.

That's the whole reason I'm here.

I don't either. Whoever chose to look at "androgynous Swedish nutbars" and translate it to "Lutherans".

It's an analogy.

[But if they took generally accurate and honest note of which group had the desire to kill us, then simply saying it aloud would NOT qualify them as bigots.

That's kind of the point. The key phrase is "accurate and honest". "Androgynous Swedish nutbars" would be accurate and honest. "Lutherans" would not.

But you are actually engaged in nothing more than cheap seat deflection efforts.

Let's play it your way. IF (big if) "Lutherans" en mass suddenly interpreted the word of God as revealed in the Bible as commanding the slaughter of infidels in general and maybe the majority of Americans in particular, and acted along those lines (ala the terrorists of 9/11/2001) then it would not be a sign of bigotry to TAKE NOTE OF THAT FACT.

It's an analogy.

But you are actually engaged in nothing more than cheap seat deflection efforts.

Let's play it your way. IF (big if) "Lutherans" en mass suddenly interpreted the word of God as revealed in the Bible as commanding the slaughter of infidels in general and maybe the majority of Americans in particular, and acted along those lines (ala the terrorists of 9/11/2001) then it would not be a sign of bigotry to TAKE NOTE OF THAT FACT.

It might not, no.
But that's not an analogy, as the hypothetical has no cognate in the real world. Aye, there's the rub.

We're still at these "Androgynous Swedish nutbars" (ASN). It would be valid to also cite, if they shared such, their radical political philosophy that drives them to this destructive behaviour. Sure, that's instructive.

But association-fallacying that out to cover Olaf out there in Duluth, who's a simple apolitical farmer who has nothing to do with ASN, on nothing more than the basis that they're both Lutherans ... that there's the fruit of the Bigot Tree.

Last edited:
Political Correctness: The Scourge of Our Times | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

September 22, 2015
If You See Something, (think hard before you) Say Something
By Brian C Joondeph

See something, say something.

Remember the Fort Hood shooter, Major Nidal Hasan? Fellow classmates did “see something, say something” but political correctness stifled their concerns. Even his superiors had concerns, but were discouraged from speaking out.

Don’t forget neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, seeing someone suspicious in his neighborhood, calling the police, following the suspect who then turned on him, resulting in a needless death.

The lesson is that one must be “politically correct” in their observations and warnings. Meaning think long and hard over the backlash if you “see something, say something” against anyone covered under the PC umbrella. Meaning those of particular religion, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. When our national safety is dictated by political correctness rather than common sense, we are all in more danger. So when you see something, think long and hard before you say something.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/09/if_you_see_something_think_hard_before_you_say_something.html#ixzz3mmu2mqNZ

It's an analogy.

It might not, no.
But that's not an analogy, as it has no cognate. Aye, there's the rub.

We're still at these "Androgynous Swedish nutbars" (ASN). It would be valid to also cite, if they shared such, their radical political philosophy that drives them to this destructive behaviour.

But association-fallacying that out to cover Olaf out there in Duluth, who's a simple apolitical farmer who has nothing to do with ASN, on nothing more than the basis that they're both Lutherans ... that there's the fruit of the Bigot Tree.

Again, you not just miss the point, but you STUDIOUSLY miss the point.

I have no doubt that there are indeed bigots out there who ascribe to ALL Muslims the fanatical murderous beliefs and conduct of the terrorists. And I will even agree with you that such bigotry is unacceptable.

But if you are going to screen air passengers on the basis of some coherent system in an effort to try to pre-identify the most likely would-be mass murdering terrorist piece of shit, it will likely behoove you to take a higher proportion of young male Muslims out of the line of embarking passengers than Lutherans, old Canadian women or androgynous looking Swedes.

th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

You guys must feel really big to rip up a 14 yr old kid like that.
Kids years younger than that wield AK-47s and suicide bombs. All threats need to be neutralized, I don't give a triple flying fornication how old the bomb toter is.
"Need to be neutralized"...interesting. So that freshman should have been taken out? Maybe kill his cat?

Him only, unless he has a Jihadist cat!

mVsQxKu.png
Ah...Birther's gone to his Happy Place.

Lesbian gets wet without her partners fingers!

It's an analogy.

It might not, no.
But that's not an analogy, as it has no cognate. Aye, there's the rub.

We're still at these "Androgynous Swedish nutbars" (ASN). It would be valid to also cite, if they shared such, their radical political philosophy that drives them to this destructive behaviour.

Again, you not just miss the point, but you STUDIOUSLY miss the point.

I have no doubt that there are indeed bigots out there who ascribe to ALL Muslims the fanatical murderous beliefs and conduct of the terrorists. And I will even agree with you that such bigotry is unacceptable.

But if you are going to screen air passengers on the basis of some coherent system in an effort to try to pre-identify the most likely would-be mass murdering terrorist piece of shit, it will likely behoove you to take a higher proportion of young male Muslims out of the line of embarking passengers than Lutherans, old Canadian women or androgynous looking Swedes.

um... huh?

Who brought up "screening air passengers"?

And how do you tell "young male Muslims" by sight? The "young male" part is easy but...?
Not to mention, what does "Muslim" have to do with it in the first place?

Y'all fallcists keep getting this question over and over and over and over and keep trying to dance around it. Shall we round up and execute all Catholics on the basis that Eric Rudolph is a Catholic?

Man, you wanna talk about studiously obtuse....

Bull. Shit. NONE of that was present excepting wires.

SO, the Container... represented by the pipe in the above Egg-timer photo... and by the Pencil/Brief Case in Ahmed's IED did not exist, in Ahmed's "Clock"??

Let's test that:

AP250782557912.jpg

Huh... How about THAT?!! There's the Container! That's odd... given that the Relativist claimed such did not exist...

And the timer device... That did not exist? Let's test that...

AP250782557912.jpg

WOW! Look at THAT! It's a fuckin' CLOCK! Which some people believe IS a device used to provide timing functions...

And the Power Supply... which Ahmed used, as he had set the clock up to count DOWN... and in every one of his School Demonstrations, his clock was serving the timer function of "Counting Down" time.

Let's see if there is a power supply to be found in Ahmed's would by Clock:

AP250782557912.jpg

Not one... but TWO Power Supplies. And all with PLENTY of room for EXPLOSIVES. Easily sufficient for 6lbs of Plastique. Sufficient to kill dozens of students, severely injuring many dozens more.

And all of that EXACTLY where the obama Constituent ASSURED YOU THAT SUCH WAS NOT THERE.

Which simply informs you that the above cited would-be "Contributor", is unworthy of your trust.

ROFLMNAO!

And THAT dear Reader is ALL there is to defeating Leftists in Debate.

Remember, the key to such rests in two key fundamentals:

1- Find a Leftist
2- Get them to Speak.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back