🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

If it did YOU would have had it either in your mouth or up your ass!
You first!
And take away your FIRST LICKS, never FAGERAL!
English not your first language?

Anyone of these fits you perfectly, FAGERAL!
1979581_10152340220445520_621312311_n.jpg
Since I'm not gay they like every thing you post is meaningless.

You protest too much, you gave yourself away! FAGERAL

Oh looky...when you fail, you default to more lies. Thanks for admitting you've got nothing, absolutely nothing, substantial to add.
Um it wasn't me who needed judicial tyranny to feel normal....no that was you. It isn't me who needs government all in my life .... no that is you..... you see you prove you can't take care of yourself. ... now go find some one to comb your back hair

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using yaTapatalk
Only use phrases you know judicial tyranny is not one of them.
It is what you democrats use to get thier way like they did with the dread Scott decision and Jim crow

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Oh you mean the democrats that are now republicans.
Thanks s proving how stupid you are.... name all these democrats that have became republicans. ... I will help you with one.... Thurman. .... now name the rest

I in reality you've proven who is stupid .it would be those as it was 50 years ago.
Long before you were a stain in the sheets.

No one is making every Muslim out to be a saint. It's like saying - "But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you right wing whackos making every muslim to be a demon?"

As you say - like any other religion there are good, bad and indifferent.

In this case - just maybe, Ahmed's detractors are wrong about it. Just maybe.
No that is not the problem.
Johnny muslim plays victim, after getting treated the same as any other kid under similiar circumstances in America And then gets special treatment
The girl here in Burley was visited by police and arrested in her home.

Kids, in general do not get treated that way in America. They do not get arrested, led away in handcuffs, interrogated by police without their parents knowledge - for bringing in a clock. That is not normal treatment and protesting that treatment is not asking for "special treatment". Sheesh!

How UNINFORMED are you?

1. Alexandria cops bust 10-year-old for bringing toy ...
    www.washingtonexaminer.com/alexandria-cops-bust-10-year...Cached
    A 10-year-old Alexandria boy was arrested after police said he brought a toy handgun to school on ... Alexandria cops bust 10-year-old for bringing toy gun to school.
Quite a few others If you do a simply search!

Was this kid interrogated without his parents?

No. He was booked and released to their custody.
OCD on one point but all the others including being YOUNGER are there... shameful performance!

Not at all.

You imply that this is routine. It's not. Interrogating minors without their parents is not legal and is not normally done.

In essence, many on the right advocate a 'presumption of guilt' policy concerning Muslims.

That because one is Muslim, he has a 'propensity toward terrorism,' where it is to be presumed that he is a 'terrorist' seeking to commit an 'act of terrorism' where it's incumbent upon Muslims to 'prove' their innocence.

If a Muslim teenager builds a clock, it's perfectly 'appropriate' and 'justified' to assume he's a 'terrorist,' to compel him to demonstrate he's not a 'terrorist,' for no other reason than he's Muslim.

Johnny muslim plays victim, after getting treated the same as any other kid under similiar circumstances in America And then gets special treatment

Kids, in general do not get treated that way in America. They do not get arrested, led away in handcuffs, interrogated by police without their parents knowledge - for bringing in a clock. That is not normal treatment and protesting that treatment is not asking for "special treatment". Sheesh!

How UNINFORMED are you?

A 10-year-old Alexandria boy was arrested after police said he brought a toy handgun to school on ... Alexandria cops bust 10-year-old for bringing toy gun to school.

OCD on one point but all the others including being YOUNGER are there... shameful performance!

Not at all.

You imply that this is routine. It's not. Interrogating minors without their parents is not legal and is not normally done.

Apparently you know nothing of police work!

In essence, many on the right advocate a 'presumption of guilt' policy concerning Muslims.

That because one is Muslim, he has a 'propensity toward terrorism,' where it is to be presumed that he is a 'terrorist' seeking to commit an 'act of terrorism' where it's incumbent upon Muslims to 'prove' their innocence.

If a Muslim teenager builds a clock, it's perfectly 'appropriate' and 'justified' to assume he's a 'terrorist,' to compel him to demonstrate he's not a 'terrorist,' for no other reason than he's Muslim.
Here's a list of posters whose vile hatred towards other human beings that are muslim really shows:
LogikAndReazon
Bassman007
Vastator
SassyIrishLass
Rexx Taylor
Geaux4it
Claudette
blastoff
RoshawnMarkwees
HenryBHough
Steve_McGarrett
Godboy
RandomVariable
They're all right wingers..

Um it wasn't me who needed judicial tyranny to feel normal....no that was you. It isn't me who needs government all in my life .... no that is you..... you see you prove you can't take care of yourself. ... now go find some one to comb your back hair

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using yaTapatalk
Only use phrases you know judicial tyranny is not one of them.
It is what you democrats use to get thier way like they did with the dread Scott decision and Jim crow

Oh you mean the democrats that are now republicans.
Thanks s proving how stupid you are.... name all these democrats that have became republicans. ... I will help you with one.... Thurman. .... now name the rest

I in reality you've proven who is stupid .it would be those as it was 50 years ago.
Long before you were a stain in the sheets.
Did Gore become a republican? Or bryd? How about Kennedy? Or Johnson?

Black shyster, you didn't bring the BLACK THUGS into this? They are persecuted just like the muslim with a presumed bomb, aren't they?

Here's a list of posters whose vile hatred towards other human beings that are muslim really shows:
LogikAndReazon
Bassman007
Vastator
SassyIrishLass
Rexx Taylor
Geaux4it
Claudette
blastoff
RoshawnMarkwees
HenryBHough
Steve_McGarrett
Godboy
RandomVariable
I feel slighted, I demand to be placed on that list of American Patriots!

LogikAndReazon
Bassman007
Vastator
SassyIrishLass
Rexx Taylor
Geaux4it
Claudette
blastoff
RoshawnMarkwees
HenryBHough
Steve_McGarrett
Godboy
RandomVariable
Fine, consider yourself added. Bigoted freak.

LogikAndReazon
Bassman007
Vastator
SassyIrishLass
Rexx Taylor
Geaux4it
Claudette
blastoff
RoshawnMarkwees
HenryBHough
Steve_McGarrett
Godboy
RandomVariable
Fine, consider yourself added. Bigoted freak.

Thank you commie, subversive, FAGERAL, scum!

You first!

Who are you trying to convince?

Watch out, Daws...someone's hitting on you.

Who are you trying to convince?

Watch out, Daws...someone's hitting on you.
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::321:

So if a white kid attending Jackson St shows up for school wearing white sheets and carrying a rope tied in a hangman's noose, gets popped and charged with a hate crime but insists he was just bringing a demonstration of his maritime rope knot skills for his oceanography class and president David Duke invites his to the newly named White Supremacist House, those who object are white-a-phobes?

Amazing all this energy wasted dodging the fact that the regressives on this thread are wrong

The kid is a liar and his father is a professional agitator.

Now I have backed Islam till I have been blue in my face over whacked out scenarios. It just makes sense that you are going to have a certain percentage of people that claim they are Muslim but sin.

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you left wing whackos making every muslim to be a saint?

No one is making every Muslim out to be a saint. It's like saying - "But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you right wing whackos making every muslim to be a demon?"

LogikAndReazon
Bassman007
Vastator
SassyIrishLass
Rexx Taylor
Geaux4it
Claudette
blastoff
RoshawnMarkwees
HenryBHough
Steve_McGarrett
Godboy
RandomVariable
So if a white kid attending Jackson St shows up for school wearing white sheets and carrying a rope tied in a hangman's noose, gets popped and charged with a hate crime but insists he was just bringing a demonstration of his maritime rope knot skills for his oceanography class and president David Duke invites his to the newly named White Supremacist House, those who object are white-a-phobes?
Debbie wasserman schultz is doing about the same thing. Some guy that collects nazi memorbilia invited Rubio to his house and now poor debbie is having hissy.

th

OH, and get a FUNDME account to go to college and have stupid, white liberals donate thousands of dollars to a muslim CON ARTIST!

You guys must feel really big to rip up a 14 yr old kid like that.
Kids years younger than that wield AK-47s and suicide bombs. All threats need to be neutralized, I don't give a triple flying fornication how old the bomb toter is.

The kid is a victim of zero tolerance policies, and nothing more.

If he were a Christian the American left would be laughing their asses off.

No his parents would be suing the school and police for violating his rights.

That makes no sense.

If your kid was arrested, taken away in handcuffs and interrogated without your knowledge or presence - you wouldn't make a stink? I sure would.

The police action is a separate matter. The original issue is a school districts zero tolerance policies. Under zero tolerance, any kid showing up with a case with wires and circuit board visible would have been treated the way this kid was.
Welcome to America 2015.
But only if it's a white Christian. Anything else confounds the Leftist narrative.

Amazing all this energy wasted dodging the fact that the regressives on this thread are wrong

Now I have backed Islam till I have been blue in my face over whacked out scenarios. It just makes sense that you are going to have a certain percentage of people that claim they are Muslim but sin.

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

But FOR FUCKING CRYING OUT LOUD what the fuck is wrong with you left wing whackos making every muslim to be a saint?

If they don't, they should.

Just like Catholics.

Just like Presbyterians.

Just like Anglicans.

Just like Athiests.

How UNINFORMED are you?

He's lucky they didn't patriot act his ass to Gitmo.

Forum List

Back