A Brief History of Joe Biden

TALES OF JOE BIDEN

Google Groups

CORRUPTION OF JOE BIDEN-UKRAINE AND RED CHINA BRIBES

Biden’s History of Racism

Biden Crime Syndicate Link to the US Senate Homeland Security report on the Biden Crime Syndicate

It sounds like you are unaware the election was last week and we decided we didn't want your serial liar N Chief screwing up the country, Steeling money from the military while calling those of us that served chumps and losers, embarrassing us abroad, and encouraging poor public heath practices during a pandemic at home. Or is this just more whining cause your boy got his ass kicked in a fair fight? If you got something, send it to Billy Barr. He's got less than 70 days to make a case, then he's the heck outta there too.

There is no we, asshole. The courts will decide who wins and the judges don't give a shit what you want. I also don't give a shit. You voted for a scumbag. If he fucks up the country, it's your fault.

Last edited:
TALES OF JOE BIDEN

Google Groups

CORRUPTION OF JOE BIDEN-UKRAINE AND RED CHINA BRIBES

Biden’s History of Racism

Biden Crime Syndicate Link to the US Senate Homeland Security report on the Biden Crime Syndicate

It sounds like you are unaware the election was last week and we decided we didn't want your serial liar N Chief screwing up the country, Steeling money from the military while calling those of us that served chumps and losers, embarrassing us abroad, and encouraging poor public heath practices during a pandemic at home. Or is this just more whining cause your boy got his ass kicked in a fair fight? If you got something, send it to Billy Barr. He's got less than 70 days to make a case, then he's the heck outta there too.

There is no we, asshole. The courts will decide who wins and the judges don't give a shit what you want. I also don't give a shit.

With the size of the vote actually being sued over, the judges won't be deciding who wins as the outcomes not enough to effect it and you know it. Taken with the outcomes so far, the biggest winner decision for Donnie is going to be Atlas Van Lines. I just hope somebody keeps a close watch on what goes into the truck.

Forum List

Back