🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A brilliant take on the Regressive Left

Holy crap, this lady constantly blows my mind. I used to say I had three favorite thinkers - Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Sam Harris and Camille Paglia - but I have to change it to four.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is an incredibly brave woman who is fighting for a modern Islamic Reformation, and is (not at all coincidentally) under regular attacks from the Regressives as a result.

Here, she and honest liberal Dave Rubin (former member of The Young Turks) discuss the behaviors of the Regressive Left, and why they are motivated to constantly defend the most anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-freedom religion on the face of the earth.

At 6:14, she says: "It used to be the Left that would take up the defense of the weak. And now, unfortunately, we live in a time when it is the Left that has decided to define weak units as groups and not as individuals."

Brilliant, brave lady.

What the fuck is the point of your parsing out Regressives if you jump all in on broad-brushing statements about The left?

Because the Regressives are repellent to me, and partially responsible for Trump being in the White House.

And fortunately, that opinion does not require your approval.

Thanks for asking.

You didn't ACTUALLY respond to my question.

P.S. You seriously think that SOMEONE ELSE, not people who voted for Trump are responsible for Trump being in the White House? How conveniently convoluted :rolleyes:

Holy crap, this lady constantly blows my mind. I used to say I had three favorite thinkers - Christopher Hitchens (RIP), Sam Harris and Camille Paglia - but I have to change it to four.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is an incredibly brave woman who is fighting for a modern Islamic Reformation, and is (not at all coincidentally) under regular attacks from the Regressives as a result.

Here, she and honest liberal Dave Rubin (former member of The Young Turks) discuss the behaviors of the Regressive Left, and why they are motivated to constantly defend the most anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-freedom religion on the face of the earth.

At 6:14, she says: "It used to be the Left that would take up the defense of the weak. And now, unfortunately, we live in a time when it is the Left that has decided to define weak units as groups and not as individuals."

Brilliant, brave lady.

What the fuck is the point of your parsing out Regressives if you jump all in on broad-brushing statements about The left?

Because the Regressives are repellent to me, and partially responsible for Trump being in the White House.

Thanks for asking.

P.S. You seriously think that SOMEONE ELSE, not people who voted for Trump are responsible for Trump being in the White House? How conveniently convoluted :rolleyes:

You conveniently "didn't see" the "partially" in that sentence.

This is an example of why I no longer even try to communicate with zealots on either end. You're so similar.

And I see the four regressive/terrorist apologists/commies are here tearing it up...

So glad I have them all on ignore. What a waste of breath and life they are.

Brilliant, brave lady.

Thanks for asking.

This is an example of why I no longer even try to communicate with zealots on either end. You're so similar.

Congratulations on once again dodging what I was questioning about your posting.

I'm a moderate lefty, not zealot, as you would try to frame me as. I CERTAINLY oppose Muslim (or any other) suppression of human rights. No lefty that I have ever known condoned Muslim treatment of women and gays. So when this is pinned on The Left - that sounds like bullshit to me.

P.S. (that means side note beside the important part of the post) - full blame is on those that elected Trump, your grudge is misplaced.

Brilliant, brave lady.

Thanks for asking.

Congratulations on once again dodging what I was questioning about your posting.

I'm a moderate lefty, I CERTAINLY oppose Muslim (or any other) suppression of human rights. No lefty that I have ever known condoned Muslim treatment of women and gays. So when this is pinned on The Left - that sounds like bullshit to me.

P.S. (that means side note beside the important part of the post) - full blame is on those that elected Trump, your grudge is misplaced.

Great, thanks.

Thanks for asking.

I'm a moderate lefty, I CERTAINLY oppose Muslim (or any other) suppression of human rights. No lefty that I have ever known condoned Muslim treatment of women and gays. So when this is pinned on The Left - that sounds like bullshit to me.

Great, thanks.

You are welcome and let me give you something for the road too - if you don't want to see any criticism just talk to yourself and don't make a thread on public forum.

Brilliant, brave lady.

Thanks for asking.

I would disagree with you on this point, yes I DO think that (for lack of a better word) that the progressive wing of the Democratic party helped get Trump elected. both major party's need to look at the needs, opinions of all Americans not just one side. I find it very difficult to support either agenda, the crazy's from both sides have taken over, and crazy people can not make sane decisions.

More from another honest liberal, Douglas Murray:

"I'm a gay man, I'd love to have gay marriage, approved by the Catholic Church. They're not going to. Meantime, I really, really wish these people would reserve their ire for the people who don't just want to stop me from getting married, but want to throw me off a CLIFF."

Which American Muslims have expressed a desire to do so?

"I'm a gay man, I'd love to have gay marriage, approved by the Catholic Church. They're not going to. Meantime, I really, really wish these people would reserve their ire for the people who don't just want to stop me from getting married, but want to throw me off a CLIFF."

Couldn't tell ya, haven't kept track.

It could be googled...pretty simple really. "Calls for killing of gays"

Results?

Results?

Heck, I'll trust you.

What did you find?

Results?

Heck, I'll trust you.

What did you find?

Not US Muslims

Forum List

Back