A Burning Question about the NYC attack and terrorism in general...

Except none of the countries on Trump's ban list ever carry out terror attacks in America. In fact he took Sudan off the list the very same day a Sudanese immigrant attacked us. It's nothing more than meaningless lip service for his supporters.

It doesn't matter. Trump could put a ban on every country where terrorists came from, and some Commie leftist activist judge will still try to stop him.

It does matter. He imposed a completely useless ban and his supporters are like, "Well, that's that. Go Trump!"

Except none of the countries on Trump's ban list ever carry out terror attacks in America. In fact he took Sudan off the list the very same day a Sudanese immigrant attacked us. It's nothing more than meaningless lip service for his supporters.

It doesn't matter. Trump could put a ban on every country where terrorists came from, and some Commie leftist activist judge will still try to stop him.

It does matter. He imposed a completely useless ban and his supporters are like, "Well, that's that. Go Trump!"

Trust me, if Trump could do it, he'd put a ban on all Muslim countries, but like I said about activist judges...........

Trust me, if Trump could do it, he'd put a ban on all Muslim countries, but like I said about activist judges...........

It's about American business interests. You could take every name off that list and add Saudi Arabia and we'd be 20 times safer, but we would NEVER do that to Saudi Arabia.

Question of the day........ why did Uber ban him as a driver months ago?

Supposedly he had a couple of businesses where we live in Ohio. I don't know what happened to them either.

Just an interesting question, I have read where Uber is desperate for drivers...he must have done something pretty bad to not only get fired, but banned from driving anywhere.

Supposedly he had a couple of businesses where we live in Ohio. I don't know what happened to them either.

Just an interesting question, I have read where Uber is desperate for drivers...he must have done something pretty bad to not only get fired, but banned from driving anywhere.

Yeah. Uber hates it when you drive into crowds of people.

It's about American business interests. You could take every name off that list and add Saudi Arabia and we'd be 20 times safer, but we would NEVER do that to Saudi Arabia.

In spite of all the problems in Europe, no terrorist attacks in Poland. Why? They have a ban on all refugees coming from the middle-east. Other countries are welcoming them with open arms and look at the situation they put themselves in.

They are desperate. In fact I reported them to Craigslist a couple of times. Under the driver help want ads, they kept posting ads every three or four posts.

He was banned from driving months ago

In spite of all the problems in Europe, no terrorist attacks in Poland. Why? They have a ban on all refugees coming from the middle-east. Other countries are welcoming them with open arms and look at the situation they put themselves in.

That doesn't address my point. 20 Saudis attacked us on 9/11. So, why instead of adding Saudi Arabia to the list did Trump make a $100 billion arms deal with them in May? It's about business. Not protecting America.

Dear Democrats...

Why send thoughts and prayers to victims of terrorism when you resist any attempt to save lives by addressing the problem directly? Why bother when you're too consumed by your own political agenda? Does this not make your "thoughts and prayers" meaningless?

Spare me your sanctimony about "the Muslim ban". What happened in New York yesterday requires far more than "thoughts and prayers"; we need action, to weed out the radicals who distort their own faith to take innocent life. You want us to have sympathy on the refugees fleeing their war torn countries, but apparently none on the Americans that some of these wolves in sheep's clothing kill indiscriminately.

I've heard and seen enough. I've stopped short of labeling all of Islam as a dangerous ideology, mainly because I know Muslims that put some of the best practicing Christians in our society under a table. Christianity had to deal with its radical elements, so too should Islam. If not, that is what armed conflict is for. We will deal with its radical elements if it will not.

Do more than pray or mourn, stop standing in the way. Do your job and put the safety and welfare of the American citizenry first. Radical Islamic Terrorism is real. What will you do about it?

Sincerely,

An upset American citizen
I guess we need more strict "truck rentals" laws, as it seems the weapon of choice for Muslims who wish to do mass damage upon the US? Just proves that when people WISH to do harm to others, they will use whatever means necessary to do that harm. More bans on truck rentals?

He was banned from driving months ago

Oh. I thought maybe he applied after the attacks. You know how many points that must add to you license.

Why send thoughts and prayers to victims of terrorism
Because one is a human being and is capable of having and expressing sympathy to another human being who's suffered the consequences of the loss or physical injury of a loved one (or themselves). Regardless of how or why it happened, the capacity for having and expressing sympathy for it having happened is an aspect of good character.
I cant feel sorry for stupid people anymore. Those that vote for the very people who want to bring in Muslims, have a deathwish... Too many times now have "Moooslims" gone out of their way to harm US , yet we cant do anything to stop them.

Stupid.jpg

Which is more dangerous...a Muslim with a drivers license or a Democrat politician?

Which is more dangerous...a Muslim with a drivers license or a Democrat politician?
The're both the same?

ISIS army..Hates the US..........................Antifa Liberals, Hates the US...
isis-special-forces_0.png thQ7MY18XU.jpg

Now to piss everyone off......

Saipov had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in several states, online records show. He had traffic citations issued in Missouri and Pennsylvania and was arrested by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in October 2016 after failing to show up in court for a misdemeanor offense.
He paid a $200 bond, which he forfeited when he didn't show up in court for his next hearing in November. A guilty plea was entered on his behalf.

Now to piss everyone off......

Saipov had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in several states, online records show. He had traffic citations issued in Missouri and Pennsylvania and was arrested by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in October 2016 after failing to show up in court for a misdemeanor offense.
He paid a $200 bond, which he forfeited when he didn't show up in court for his next hearing in November. A guilty plea was entered on his behalf.
Who was the President in October of 2016? Just asking?

The're both the same?

ISIS army..Hates the US..........................Antifa Liberals, Hates the US...
View attachment 157932 View attachment 157933
Both are supported by Democrats.

Forum List

Back