A Burning Question about the NYC attack and terrorism in general...

Now to piss everyone off......

Saipov had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in several states, online records show. He had traffic citations issued in Missouri and Pennsylvania and was arrested by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in October 2016 after failing to show up in court for a misdemeanor offense.
He paid a $200 bond, which he forfeited when he didn't show up in court for his next hearing in November. A guilty plea was entered on his behalf.
Who was the President in October of 2016? Just asking?

Who made the laws that both allowed him to come here, and continue to stay after more than one arrest?
NYC is a sanctuary city

Dear Democrats...

Why send thoughts and prayers to victims of terrorism when you resist any attempt to save lives by addressing the problem directly? Why bother when you're too consumed by your own political agenda? Does this not make your "thoughts and prayers" meaningless?

Spare me your sanctimony about "the Muslim ban". What happened in New York yesterday requires far more than "thoughts and prayers"; we need action, to weed out the radicals who distort their own faith to take innocent life. You want us to have sympathy on the refugees fleeing their war torn countries, but apparently none on the Americans that some of these wolves in sheep's clothing kill indiscriminately.

I've heard and seen enough. I've stopped short of labeling all of Islam as a dangerous ideology, mainly because I know Muslims that put some of the best practicing Christians in our society under a table. Christianity had to deal with its radical elements, so too should Islam. If not, that is what armed conflict is for. We will deal with its radical elements if it will not.

Do more than pray or mourn, stop standing in the way. Do your job and put the safety and welfare of the American citizenry first. Radical Islamic Terrorism is real. What will you do about it?

Sincerely,

An upset American citizen
I guess we need more strict "truck rentals" laws, as it seems the weapon of choice for Muslims who wish to do mass damage upon the US? Just proves that when people WISH to do harm to others, they will use whatever means necessary to do that harm. More bans on truck rentals?

I know you meant that as a joke, but please, don't give them any ideas.

The Department of Transportation gives states money to enforce federal truck driving laws. In our state, they train our State Troopers to do truck inspections.

So now, troopers sit on the highway looking for trucks to pull over. People in cars are driving around like maniacs, cutting each other off, driving at 20 to 30 mph over the speed limit, and those cops just sit there.

When they decide to do some work, they pull a truck over at random. You ask "Is anything wrong officer?" He answers "No, nothing is wrong. But I'm going to find something wrong." Then he inspects the entire truck, all your paperwork, even looks inside the trailer and underneath the hood. Of course, they always seem to find something to write you up on.

Dear Democrats...

Why send thoughts and prayers to victims of terrorism when you resist any attempt to save lives by addressing the problem directly? Why bother when you're too consumed by your own political agenda? Does this not make your "thoughts and prayers" meaningless?

Spare me your sanctimony about "the Muslim ban". What happened in New York yesterday requires far more than "thoughts and prayers"; we need action, to weed out the radicals who distort their own faith to take innocent life. You want us to have sympathy on the refugees fleeing their war torn countries, but apparently none on the Americans that some of these wolves in sheep's clothing kill indiscriminately.

I've heard and seen enough. I've stopped short of labeling all of Islam as a dangerous ideology, mainly because I know Muslims that put some of the best practicing Christians in our society under a table. Christianity had to deal with its radical elements, so too should Islam. If not, that is what armed conflict is for. We will deal with its radical elements if it will not.

Do more than pray or mourn, stop standing in the way. Do your job and put the safety and welfare of the American citizenry first. Radical Islamic Terrorism is real. What will you do about it?

Sincerely,

chuck schumers "diversity visa program" is how he arrived here

those democrats sure do love those terrorists

Now to piss everyone off......

Saipov had multiple run-ins with law enforcement in several states, online records show. He had traffic citations issued in Missouri and Pennsylvania and was arrested by the Missouri State Highway Patrol in October 2016 after failing to show up in court for a misdemeanor offense.
He paid a $200 bond, which he forfeited when he didn't show up in court for his next hearing in November. A guilty plea was entered on his behalf.
Who was the President in October of 2016? Just asking?

Who made the laws that both allowed him to come here, and continue to stay after more than one arrest?
NYC is a sanctuary city

of course it is the mayor brags about being a sanctuary city

So, nobody will address the fact that every country listed never attacks us while we sign arms deals with Saudi Arabia?

You disingenuous partisan hacks.

Dear Democrats...

Sincerely,

and how should that be done, idiot? do you take the internet away from angry men? if they did, you would be off-line permanently.

a lot more people have been killed by terrorism in this country since 9/11 by white christian terrorists.

do we take them out of the country?

it's all well and good to pound your chest. but if you're going to pound your chest, take responsibility for YOUR terrorists, too.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Dear Democrats...

Sincerely,

The first thing we need to do is stop killing Muslims. We have killed and continue to kill far more Muslims than any radical faction has killed our people.

So, nobody will address the fact that every country listed never attacks us while we sign arms deals with Saudi Arabia?

and Uzbekistan which this man was from isn't on the list at all.

but it's very nice to see trumptards who hate New York suddenly pretending to feign concern for us. but the trumptards are going to "solve" problems which way smarter people know are complex and nuanced.

and Uzbekistan which this man was from isn't on the list at all.

but it's very nice to see trumptards who hate New York suddenly pretending to feign concern for us.

Not to mention the Sudanese man who attacked us recently on the same day Trump REMOVED Sudan from the list. Awesome timing on his part. :lol:

At least we are getting something out of it. What is our country getting when terrorist judges stop Trump from banning these Muslims?

At least we are getting something out of it. What is our country getting when terrorist judges stop Trump from banning these Muslims?

terrorist judges, loon?

now about judges defending the constitution from white supremacist pond scum.

and why isn't Saudi Arabia on the orange sociopath's list?

:thup:

Do you remember how Trump was lambasted for even saying a ban on Muslims?
So...let me get this straight...the Democrats get to scream bloody hatred at Trump for the very idea of banning muslims...but then also get to question why that ban doesn't include more nations?

Do you remember how Trump was lambasted for even saying a ban on Muslims?
So...let me get this straight...the Democrats get to scream bloody hatred at Trump for the very idea of banning muslims...but then also get to question why that ban doesn't include more nations?

It's not that it doesn't ban more nations. It's that it doesn't ban the ONLY nations known to attack us. North Korea? Really? We remove Sudan from the list and add North Korea? Has anybody here ever even seen a North Korean?

A select few from Saudi Arabia attacks US and you want all Saudi's to pay for it? We just had 2 liberals one in Virgina(shooting up congressmen) and one in Las Vegas(shooting up young kids) so should we ban all liberals and put them in jail?

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

What are we getting out of it? He made up a list of countries that have posed no threat to us while receiving gifts from countries who have. No previous administration was any better in regards to Saudi Arabia, but he made criticizing the Saudis a highlight of his campaign.

terrorist judges, loon?

now about judges defending the constitution from white supremacist pond scum.

and why isn't Saudi Arabia on the orange sociopath's list?

:thup:

Yes, terrorist judges. Do you think your precious activist judges sit in on national security meetings? Do you think they are privy to our foreign intelligence? How do you know one of them won't act while we are knowledgable of another possible 911 while they play politics?

Constitution my ass. '

Ban-Of-Muslims-And-Others-Already-U.S.-Law-8-U.S.-Code-1182.jpg

A select few from Saudi Arabia attacks US and you want all Saudi's to pay for it? We just had 2 liberals one in Virgina(shooting up congressmen) and one in Las Vegas(shooting up young kids) so should we ban all liberals and put them in jail?

Liberal+Hypocrisy1.jpg

Your "select few" Saudis carried out an attack that took over 3000 American lives in a single day. The greatest attack ever on American soil.

What are we getting out of it? He made up a list of countries that have posed no threat to us while receiving gifts from countries who have. No previous administration was any better in regards to Saudi Arabia, but he made criticizing the Saudis a highlight of his campaign.

The Saudis gave gifts to the Obamas, and they graciously accepted,...$1,300,000 worth pf jewelry...oh...and that was just one year.

Putting Americans to work for one. Two, really pissing off the Iranians.

The Saudis gave gifts to the Obamas, and they graciously accepted,...$1,300,000 worth pf jewelry...oh...and that was just one year.

I said in the post you quoted that no previous administration was any better in regard to the Saudis. Now address Trump. Obama isn't president anymore.

Forum List

Back