A church in Florida held an LGBTQ+ conference for children 12 to 18

I was indoctrinated with cannibalism every Sunday for years. Well after I reach the age when I participated in my First Cannibalistic Ritual, which was pretty young......damn Catholics.

both sides indoctrinate children according to their beliefs.

A gay who thinks he has the right INDOCTRINATE others people's kids by taking them from school without the parents permission or knowledge to an offsite where other adults can push their sexual choices and lifestyles on the underage children?

Basque--you don't get the problems with this and don't understand why other people see your obsession with children and sex as a huge red flag?

I was indoctrinated with cannibalism every Sunday for years. Well after I reach the age when I participated in my First Cannibalistic Ritual, which was pretty young......damn Catholics.
Is that what you believe communion is?

Nope.

Racists are not allowed to express themselves.

Nazis should be cancelled.

Racist should be allowed to express themselves in words, and Nazis philosophy should be cancelled with better ideas.

Is that what you believe communion is?
Of course not. I put those childish Christian or rather Catholic gobbledygook things away with childhood. It was wafers. (they never let us drink the blood though....)

according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, "the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of the Blood of Christ". This change is brought about in the eucharistic prayer through the efficacy of the word of Christ and by the action of the Holy Spirit.

No I am not. It was a stupid and pointless flame baiting question. It started with a remark about sex between consenting adults harming no one. Clearly sex between a mother and son is harmful and if he is a minor he cannot consent. Lets try to have an adult conversation on the topic
No, no ,no. It is exactly to the point. I said an adult son. Who are they harming?

It's not. A 12 year old usually cannot decide his bedtime. And choosing a gender no doubt requires more insanity maturity.
So you think that if little Bill comes home one day and says that he feels like a girl, the parents will automatically change his name to Betty, put a dress on him and have his pecker wacked off before puberty ? Transitioning is actually a long and COMPLICTAED process where there are many opportunities to turn back, and some do.

However, anyone experiencing gender dysphoria must be taken seriously. They literally feel like they are in the wrong body and to simply dismiss that often leads to extreme anxiety, depression and self destructive behavior. But no irreversible medical intervention is performed without extensive counselling, psychological evaluations and not before the person is at a level of maturity where they can provide informed consent. The fact that you do not thing that it is COMPLICATED tells me that you have not really research the issue.

So you think that if little Bill comes home one day and says that he feels like a girl, the parents will automatically change his name to Betty, put a dress on him and have his pecker wacked off before puberty ? Transitioning is actually a long and COMPLICTAED process where there are many opportunities to turn back, and some do.

However, anyone experiencing gender dysphoria must be taken seriously. They literally feel like they are in the wrong body and to simply dismiss that often leads to extreme anxiety, depression and self destructive behavior. But no irreversible medical intervention is performed without extensive counselling, psychological evaluations and not before the person is at a level of maturity where they can provide informed consent. The fact that you do not thing that it is COMPLICATED tells me that you have not really research the issue.
I know what needs to be done. The children need to be taught that this life is a test and that they are here to worship God. Their purpose is neither romance nor sex and they were born exactly as God intended. Then they must be protected from filthy materials that teach them nothing but the way of Satan.

They need God, not a doctor.

No, no ,no. It is exactly to the point. I said an adult son. Who are they harming?
You did not say an adult son. You said a consenting son, and I am still not OK with it. There are certain lines that should not be crossed in order to maintain our social order. If that were OK, what is not OK?. Sex and marriage should be reserved for consenting adults ( regardless of respective genders) who are not closely related . That is how we maintain a diverse gene pool. In addition, intimacy and marriage create new family structures

And I will add, the point is not well taken. It was a red herring. The discussion is about LGBT children, what they are exposed to and the purpose and value of such events. Do you have anything to contribute to that?

I know what needs to be done. The children need to be taught that this life is a test and that they are here to worship God. Their purpose is neither romance nor sex and they were born exactly as God intended. Then they must be protected from filthy materials that teach them nothing but the way of Satan.

They need God, not a doctor.
Holly fucking Christ! YOU need a doctor. That's it for me. I am not dealing with insane theocratic fascism. We are done here. You are forever ignored.

Of course not. I put those childish Christian or rather Catholic gobbledygook things away with childhood. It was wafers. (they never let us drink the blood though....)

according to the teaching of the Catholic Church, "the change of the whole substance of bread into the substance of the Body of Christ and of the whole substance of wine into the substance of the Blood of Christ". This change is brought about in the eucharistic prayer through the efficacy of the word of Christ and by the action of the Holy Spirit.
I don't agree with Catholicism. However, I do believe in Communion. The Catholic religion is not representative of Christianity. It's harmed a lot of people.

You did not say an adult son. You said a consenting son, and I am still not OK with it. There are certain lines that should not be crossed in order to maintain our social order. If that were OK, what is not OK?. Sex and marriage should be reserved for consenting adults ( regardless of respective genders) who are not closely related . That is how we maintain a diverse gene pool. In addition, intimacy and marriage create new family structures

And I will add, the point is not well taken. It was a red herring. The discussion is about LGBT children, what they are exposed to and the purpose and value of such events. Do you have anything to contribute to that?
No such thing as LGBT children. Keep your hands off the children.

Forum List

Back