a classic message restored

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth
Lowest unemployment in 60 years lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history! Yeah your statement is pure shit.

Perhaps learn the characters of the comics
Lowest unemployment rate for blacks is thanks to trump and Obama...

(Seas) Unemployment Rate - Black or African American

Your chart ends at 1901, I don't think either Trump or maobama were in politics then.

I would disengage if I were you as well..this one is real scary to tackle...Your PC programmers would be pissed if you didn’t dumb yourself down and disengage.
Good job, way to follow protocol.
I’m not sure how you want me to engage. Were you expecting me to explain why giving blacks $25k to go back to Africa is an idiotic idea? It actually sounds just like a racists version of reparations.

Remember, this started by you saying “hire this guy because he’s not white” isn’t racist.
You forgot?
I didn’t forget... I actually never said that. Quote me I dare you. You brought up AA and said it was unamerican and then I asked what your American solution would have been to rectify the injustices imposed on blacks by our government. You said pay them to leave and they should thank us.

You need a memory check

Slade, your white guilt is fascinating…haha
Let’s play a game of pretend...it’s the 17th century and the United States borders Africa...Africans are rushing across our border by the millions...they are willing to be our personal servants and work for shit wages or no wages so long as long as we feed them, shelter them and clothe them...You would perceive the Americans partaking in such an agreement as heroes...right?
Well that all depends on the situation. Are we murdering, lynching and raping them? Do they have freedom and rights?
The democrats kkk did just that, no one else aren’t you proud?

Earlier this year, our intrepid art team here at the DC office digitally restored the poster, offering a much larger and clearer image of this classic piece of art that embodies a core value that we as Americans hold so dear.

The four in squalor are a disgrace to the nation and abhorrent people. The four racists are to be looked at and pitied for their hate, bigotry, racism, and prejudice.

Remember, this started by you saying “hire this guy because he’s not white” isn’t racist.
You forgot?
I didn’t forget... I actually never said that. Quote me I dare you. You brought up AA and said it was unamerican and then I asked what your American solution would have been to rectify the injustices imposed on blacks by our government. You said pay them to leave and they should thank us.

You need a memory check

Slade, your white guilt is fascinating…haha
Let’s play a game of pretend...it’s the 17th century and the United States borders Africa...Africans are rushing across our border by the millions...they are willing to be our personal servants and work for shit wages or no wages so long as long as we feed them, shelter them and clothe them...You would perceive the Americans partaking in such an agreement as heroes...right?
Well that all depends on the situation. Are we murdering, lynching and raping them? Do they have freedom and rights?

Maybe, maybe not... but we’re saving lives and providing opportunity… what percentage were raped murdered and lynched?
You wouldn’t want to stereotype or paint with a broad brush would you?
Well you should also be asking what percentage were oppressed, mistreated and stripped of their god given rights. Cause that would be an extremely high number, would it not?
Well the southern democrats made sure right? Who fought for them? The northern white republicans . Son, no matter how hard you wish that wasn’t so, it is, you can now go get fked

iu

He didn't which is the point, his comment was simply to go back from where you came, translated as if you don't like it here then leave! The Donalds crowd started to chant send her back. As with the majority of Dim's this is interpreted as racist. Funny how racists and anti semites seem to turn the other cheek.
You don’t honestly believe that spun up crap do you?
Yes, the democrats own the kkk

Trump is no Superman More like the Joker only more evil People are supposed to look up to our President No one of right mind can look at this imbecile and agree with the vile claptrap that comes out of his mouth

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed

…… a very few Dems …… :auiqs.jpg:

pretty much every one of em, which is ALOT.

atleast you admitted Dems are idiots

compared to the vile crap coming out of the democrats trump is a saint,,,and I dont even like the guy,,,
So what you're saying Prog is the racist crap coming out of our leaders mouth isn't worse than the idiocy coming out of a very few Dems? Trump is the cancer on America and needs to be removed

Some are but most of repubs are including Trump and McConnell

You cant stop obsessing about Trump can you? You need to see a doctor before you hurt somebody.

You cant stop obsessing about Trump can you? You need to see a doctor before you hurt somebody.
Well can you give me a suggestion of what you'd rather me post about? I listen to some suggestions

Well can you give me a suggestion of what you'd rather me post about? I listen to some suggestions
On seeing a mental health professional.

If I need mental health help what kind of help do all you folks who can't admit this pos in our WH is a racist and a divider?? That's his election plan Divide America

If I need mental health help what kind of help do all you folks who can't admit this pos in our WH is a racist and a divider?? That's his election plan Divide America

…..ever wonder why we don't hear much about racial protests, looting, etc in the last few years????

…….ever wonder how he is blamed for the division when it's the Dems that keep blocking everything he does??????

kinda changes the perspective, doesn't it????

are these guys racists and a divider?

Lowest unemployment in 60 years lowest unemployment for blacks in recorded history! Yeah your statement is pure shit.

Lowest unemployment rate for blacks is thanks to trump and Obama...

(Seas) Unemployment Rate - Black or African American

Your chart ends at 1901, I don't think either Trump or maobama were in politics then.

Actually, the chart ends with "01/19."

That means, January, 2019. Amazingly, I have to explain even such simple things because there are rightards on this forum as dumb as you.

2s0blvo.jpg

We'll sell our souls, abandon our political ideology, accept racism, sexism, and polarization for low unemployment! For, you see, we're Trumpians! We play a short game.

The ironic thing is your party is the party of overt racism.

We'll sell our souls, abandon our political ideology, accept racism, sexism, and polarization for low unemployment! For, you see, we're Trumpians! We play a short game.

The ironic thing is your party is the party of overt racism.
Add to that the liar party and the crime family.

Forum List

Back