A clear cut way to end gun fascination in America....listen up

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I am calling on all blacks, especially thugs, latino's and muslims in this country to do what the white man is doing....lets take our ass's into these gun shops and load up. Lets take our holsters and strap these guns across our bodies and walk around in the malls and business venues exposing our gun wear. Lets keep them in are cars and trucks on gun racks...all legal of course and lets see how long it takes white America to end the stupidity of this bullshit!!

White people seem to think they're the only race in this country allowed to sport mega guns....that's the NUMBER ONE REASON NO POLITICIAN WANTS TO ATTACK THIS MADDENING ISSUE...BECAUSE HARRY AND LOUISE ARE PROUD WHITE GUN FANATICS.......but I can assure anyone with a working brain cell, the minute nigga's and other minorities join this trend.....the shit will end YESTERDAY!!

upload_2015-12-14_11-56-26.jpeg
images
images
images

"White people seem to think they're the only race in this country allowed to sport mega guns"
retarded-boy.gif

the guy in the white tee better have good aim. That fool sure as hell isn't dodging anything :lol:
mutha fucka trip!

The only people who use racist rants like this seem to be lefties. Black Police Officers die in the line of duty just like White Police Officers and they walk around in ..gasp..malls and business venues carrying guns. Nobody in the freaking greatest Country in the world has ever suggested that 2nd Amendment rights be denied to people because of the color of their skin except maybe the idiotic radical left that can't write a sentence without playing the race card. Maybe there is a latent racist opinion among lefties that only Black and Hispanic thugs belong to gangs. Who knows?

Last edited:
The only people who use racist rants like this seem to be lefties. Black Police Officers die in the line of duty just like White Police Officers and they walk around in ..gasp..malls and business venues carrying guns. Nobody in the freaking greatest Country in the world has ever suggested that 2nd Amendment rights be denied to people because of the color of their skin except maybe the idiotic radical left that can't write a sentence without playing the race card. Maybe there is a latent racist opinion among lefties that only Black and Hispanic thugs belong to gangs. Who knows?

First off you effin moron, this isn't about cops, its about a gun culture that is acceptable because white NRA gun fanatics dominate the conversation. Its about a political culture that caters exclusively to white people again, dismissing the needed conversation...so I'm suggesting another way to initiate the conversation....lets arm every motherfuckin body, starting with Tyrone and ending with Mohamad!!

First off you effin moron, this isn't about cops, its about a gun culture that is acceptable because white NRA gun fanatics dominate the conversation. Its about a political culture that caters exclusively to white people again, dismissing the needed conversation...so I'm suggesting another way to initiate the conversation....lets arm every motherfuckin body, starting with Tyrone and ending with Mohamad!!

You start off in the right place, recognizing the poisonous Gun Culture. That IS the root of the problem, you are correct about that.

But the way to get rid of toxin is... uh, not to introduce more of it. You're basically committing the same error the Gun Fetishists do with the whole "good guy with a gun" routine --- trying to put out a fire by dousing it with gasoline.

You don't control a malaria epidemic by introducing more malaria to those who don't yet have it. All that does is make it worse.

And yet the NRA supported Otis Mcdonald in his quest to get a pistol permit, and he's black. They also picked several minorities (and a gay guy) for Heller.

McDonald.jpg

You start off in the right place, recognizing the poisonous Gun Culture. That IS the root of the problem, you are correct about that.

But the way to get rid of toxin is... uh, not to introduce more of it. You're basically committing the same error the Gun Fetishists do with the whole "good guy with a gun" routine --- trying to put out a fire by dousing it with gasoline.

You don't control a malaria epidemic by introducing more malaria to those who don't yet have it. All that does is make it worse.
Again, I guarantee you, you bring the elements in on this great gun grab the country is having today, ie minorities....congress would be on the shit yesterday to do something about it. I'm at the mall yesterday and I got all these sorry as white boys, old and young all walking around proudly with these guns holsted on their fuckin chest....so help me, I was praying someone would take it from them and shoot em wit it.

You also don't try to reduce fires by banning fire extinguishers, and only letting trained firefighters fight fires.

And yet the NRA supported Otis Mcdonald in his quest to get a pistol permit, and he's black. They also picked several minorities (and a gay guy) for Heller.

McDonald.jpg

Good try...no, I want Tryone, Junnie, Big Black and JaJuan with guns, not some old ass black man...nice try tho!!

I am calling on all blacks, especially thugs, latino's and muslims in this country to do what the white man is doing....lets take our ass's into these gun shops and load up. Lets take our holsters and strap these guns across our bodies and walk around in the malls and business venues exposing our gun wear. Lets keep them in are cars and trucks on gun racks...all legal of course and lets see how long it takes white America to end the stupidity of this bullshit!!

White people seem to think they're the only race in this country allowed to sport mega guns....that's the NUMBER ONE REASON NO POLITICIAN WANTS TO ATTACK THIS MADDENING ISSUE...BECAUSE HARRY AND LOUISE ARE PROUD WHITE GUN FANATICS.......but I can assure anyone with a working brain cell, the minute nigga's and other minorities join this trend.....the shit will end YESTERDAY!!

View attachment 56854
images
images
images
Blacks can't even pull up their pants and Muslims prefer bombs and rocket launchers.

McDonald.jpg

Good try...no, I want Tryone, Junnie, Big Black and JaJuan with guns, not some old ass black man...nice try tho!!

If they have no criminal record and carry said firearms in a non brandishing way, what is the difference between some ghetto thug and some trailer trash open carrying?

Forum List

Back