A defining moment last night..."Deport ALL ILLEGALS!"

It doesn't even exist yet and won't for quite some time. Get real.
Then why are you rounding up 11 million people?

Are they not here illegally?

They are illegal because they lack a piece of paper. Give them the piece of paper and allow them to work and pay taxes
Hey Dummy.. they're ILLEGAL because they broke the f*cking law.. Don't thank me.
The law against not having a piece of paper
Hey Braindead, a piece of paper called a license to own a weapon, keeps felons from owning weapons.. Let's just say fuck it to all pieces of paper where illegality is concerned and consider it legal.. You're so damn ignorant it defies logic.. even your lame ass responses border Sesame Street garble.. GET LOST

I found Kasich views on illegals offensive and dishonest. This is not an "immigration" issue this is about illegals sneaking across our borders illegally, then breaking all manner of our laws once they get here. It costs us billions of dollars. They are a net loss to our economy. They traffic drugs into our country destroying our kids. They commit tax fraud on a massive scale, its over $4 billion a year. They flood our emergency rooms, overwhelm our education system, half of them are on some form of public assistance. The crime they commit is insane, we have gone to war with countries that have killed fewer American citizens than illegals have. Did Kasich mention any of this? No of course not.

Do you know any illegal immigrants?

I think not. I know and have worked with many over the years. Like all people they come in every flavor. The vast majority are like you, they want to work and provide for their families. There is nothing about brown skin that makes one a criminal.

By the way, I'm not in favor of illegal immigration, it drives down the wage base and hurts the middle class. But, I also don't hate those who are only seeking to better their lives.
They are illegal because they lack a piece of paper. Give them the piece of paper that lets them work legally and allow them to go back to their families when they feel like it

Fuck that!!
They send their money to mexico when it should be Americans making and spending the money here in America.

Let's see

Your way, spend hundreds of billions rounding up people and building a wall
My way, issue a piece of paper allowing them to work

I like my way better

Could you please explain to us why dem/libs empathize and sympathize with criminals?

then explain why you dem/libs don't want the laws of the USA enforced.

Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal" ?

anxiously awaiting your answer

Can you explain why conservatives masterbate over a deportation fantasy?

They are illegal because they lack a piece of paper. Give them the piece of paper and allow them to work and pay taxes
Hey Dummy.. they're ILLEGAL because they broke the f*cking law.. Don't thank me.
Hey Braindead, a piece of paper called a license to own a weapon, keeps felons from owning weapons.. Let's just say fuck it to all pieces of paper where illegality is concerned and consider it legal.. You're so damn ignorant it defies logic.. even your lame ass responses border Sesame Street garble.. GET LOST

Hey let's have a party and round up some Mexicans!

I think not. I know and have worked with many over the years. Like all people they come in every flavor. The vast majority are like you, they want to work and provide for their families. There is nothing about brown skin that makes one a criminal.

By the way, I'm not in favor of illegal immigration, it drives down the wage base and hurts the middle class. But, I also don't hate those who are only seeking to better their lives.
They are illegal because they lack a piece of paper. Give them the piece of paper that lets them work legally and allow them to go back to their families when they feel like it

Fuck that!!
They send their money to mexico when it should be Americans making and spending the money here in America.

Let's see

I like my way better

Could you please explain to us why dem/libs empathize and sympathize with criminals?

Look at the communist jump from one stupid statement/ question to another.. You have no argument boy.. Sit down and shut the hell up.. You and your anti-American President have screwed this country royally.. that's all about to change.

Better yet, let's help them clean up house and live a decent life in their own country.
We seem to do that for everyone else around the globe.

Deportation isn't the answer.
We have to go after the things they come here for. Society, jobs, shelter. Cut it all off. They will go back willingly.
I don't think they would go back. Mexico is a shithole. They may stop coming by such large numbers but I seriously doubt they will self deport. Imo that is just pie in the sky silliness
So you think they would accept living in the street, starving and their kids not getting an education?
Yes

Many of them are fleeing extremely violent drug gangs % corrupt police. Huddling 15 to a house here is better than dead in Mexico wouldn't you think?

That's why we need our military in Mexico and not in Syria.

Now there's something I could get behind.
Go in and clean up the cartels and the corrupt government and then hand it back to the people of mexico.

You would appreciate Ron White's solution to Mexico.

"I was just down in Coco Beach, Florida. And just a south of Coco Beach, Florida, is a huge air force base, that takes up about 115,000 acres of oceanfront property. They have military housing on the beach. Major Nelson didn't have oceanfront property and he was an astronaut with a motherfuckin' genie. If ya gotta' have oceanfront, join the navy, that's all I'm saying. And back that base up 15 miles and let us sell this asset to help pay for this war effort. We can sell it to Israel. They've got a lot of cash, they need a place to stay, that shit ain't workin' out for them over there. And it's the only part of Florida they don't already own. And we take the money we make from selling the rest of Florida to Israel, we buy Mexico, fix it up and FLIP IT! Now, we'll have to send down some painters and landscapers 'cause they're all up here... We sell Mexico to a country that can put a ton of cash down, but you know they can't make the payments, like Peru. Peru has billions and billions of US dollars, they do. In cash in banks all over Peru. It's our cocaine money they tricked us out of. I mean, it's your cocaine money they... tricked you out of. We get all that money back, billions of dollars, billions. And then, we finance the balance of Mexico to Peru. Right? And we let them get behind on the payments. We repossess Mexico and now, we have Mexico free and clear. New paint, new shrubs. And with all that cocaine money, we start buying countries south of Mexico. We buy them all. We buy Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, and every time you buy one of those countries, that long ass wall this country needs to build gets a little fuckin' shorter, doesn't it? Until eventually, we buy back the Panama Canal, which we built, anyway, stand there and go 'SWIM THIS, BITCH!'"

Poor dummy.. Has no retort so resorts to his peepee him panty mode.. IDIOT lol

And I can't wait till he does it as president. President Eisenhower's 'Operation Wetback' on a grand scale is what this nation needs to return this country back to the people the founders intended it for, white people of European heritage. They did not intend this nation to be available for 3rd world parasitic people with zero respect of our nations laws, culture and traditions. Operation Wetback can be implemented under Trump and be successful. America can return to greatness but we will have to be bold and reinstate Operation Wetback to deport and purge the illegal invaders here at home first. Operation Wetback's architects used rail and ships to deport them eventually causing the invaders to self deport. We have absolutely no shortage of those means of transportation to get the job done as well as law abiding patriotic Americans to round them up.

imrs.php

Trump's Immigration Solution? Bring Back 'Operation Wetback'

On a side note, I can't believe NBC went non PC and used the word 'Wetback' in the headline. Hmmm!

Last edited:
I don't think they would go back. Mexico is a shithole. They may stop coming by such large numbers but I seriously doubt they will self deport. Imo that is just pie in the sky silliness
So you think they would accept living in the street, starving and their kids not getting an education?
Yes

Many of them are fleeing extremely violent drug gangs % corrupt police. Huddling 15 to a house here is better than dead in Mexico wouldn't you think?

That's why we need our military in Mexico and not in Syria.

Now there's something I could get behind.
Go in and clean up the cartels and the corrupt government and then hand it back to the people of mexico.

You would appreciate Ron White's solution to Mexico.

"I was just down in Coco Beach, Florida. And just a south of Coco Beach, Florida, is a huge air force base, that takes up about 115,000 acres of oceanfront property. They have military housing on the beach. Major Nelson didn't have oceanfront property and he was an astronaut with a motherfuckin' genie. If ya gotta' have oceanfront, join the navy, that's all I'm saying. And back that base up 15 miles and let us sell this asset to help pay for this war effort. We can sell it to Israel. They've got a lot of cash, they need a place to stay, that shit ain't workin' out for them over there. And it's the only part of Florida they don't already own. And we take the money we make from selling the rest of Florida to Israel, we buy Mexico, fix it up and FLIP IT! Now, we'll have to send down some painters and landscapers 'cause they're all up here... We sell Mexico to a country that can put a ton of cash down, but you know they can't make the payments, like Peru. Peru has billions and billions of US dollars, they do. In cash in banks all over Peru. It's our cocaine money they tricked us out of. I mean, it's your cocaine money they... tricked you out of. We get all that money back, billions of dollars, billions. And then, we finance the balance of Mexico to Peru. Right? And we let them get behind on the payments. We repossess Mexico and now, we have Mexico free and clear. New paint, new shrubs. And with all that cocaine money, we start buying countries south of Mexico. We buy them all. We buy Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, and every time you buy one of those countries, that long ass wall this country needs to build gets a little fuckin' shorter, doesn't it? Until eventually, we buy back the Panama Canal, which we built, anyway, stand there and go 'SWIM THIS, BITCH!'"

I like it!!!

Amazing.. The same lowlife leftist pukes still here spewing and regurgitating the typical fascist sewage. Riddle me this.. According to liberals, We can't round up and deport 11 million illegals but we can go door to door , round up 500 million guns and confiscate them. NEVER EVER fall for the lies of the Fascist enemy.. It's all about power and nothing else.
Show me any Congressman advocating going door to door to round up guns ...nobody is that stupid

But we have Congressmen advocating rounding up 11 million people and yes, they are that stupid
Let me guess, you FASCIST gun grabbing pricks are just going to politely ask for our weapons? LMAO Bwhahahaha You've gotten even dumber since I've been gone.. Who the hell knew that was even possible?

Meltdown time.

A even more important thing to do is to strike down the 1965 immigration act. Quickly turn immigration from 90% non-white to 90% white.

I also liked that president for paving the highways/freeways!!! Also for Nasa...

Good president Ike was.

Kasich was the only being realistic about the immigration issue

I found Kasich views on illegals offensive and dishonest. This is not an "immigration" issue this is about illegals sneaking across our borders illegally, then breaking all manner of our laws once they get here. It costs us billions of dollars. They are a net loss to our economy. They traffic drugs into our country destroying our kids. They commit tax fraud on a massive scale, its over $4 billion a year. They flood our emergency rooms, overwhelm our education system, half of them are on some form of public assistance. The crime they commit is insane, we have gone to war with countries that have killed fewer American citizens than illegals have. Did Kasich mention any of this? No of course not.

Fuck that!!

How dare them support their families with money they have earned. What is that some kind of family values!?!?
They can GTFO of our country and support their families in mexico.
They're cowards and traitors to their own countries..Patriots stay and fix their country..cowards run away and hide...and the american welfare state encourages and enables them...all on the back of the taxpayer.

Lemme ask you this;
Would it be ok with you if some random guy off the street sneaks into your house and starts living in your spare bedroom...and brings in a couple of family members and a few friends...and they want you to also pay for their utilities, health care, their kids education and their food ....and give them a little spending money on the side..
You'd be ok with something like that?

No..the illegals are going to go.
THIS is all part of the "fundamental change" the anti white manchurian muslim promised..and the people clapped! and cheered!...they just HAD to have their "black" president.

Kasich made a total ass out of himself.
Kasich realizes how stupid it is to think you can round up 11 million people and throw them on the other side of an impenetrable wall

What impenetrable wall?
The one Trump is going to make the Mexicans pay for

It doesn't even exist yet and won't for quite some time. Get real.

Because they broke our immigration laws. A fence has nothing to do with with the fact that our laws were broken.

Fuck that!!

Let's see

I like my way better

enforcing laws is not a fantasy, its what countries do. Try to enter and stay in mexico illegally. or Russia, or the UK, or France, or Iran. Every other country in the world enforces its borders and makes people enter legally.

In other words, WTF is wrong with you?

Kasich was the only being realistic about the immigration issue

Fuck that!!

Let's see

I like my way better

That's because you're a Communist.

yeah, and lets throw in a few muslim terrorists.

No one wants to touch anyone who is here legally. Everyone supports legal immigration.

Why do you support illegal immigration?

wasn't controversial when done in the 50s . It was a good deal for ME and my generation as it cleaned up the USA , made American citizens more homogeneous as Americans . Also gave me the ability to EASILY get good blue collar work at high pay !! Also gave ME the ability to raise a family on one paycheck while the wife took care of the kids . ----------- Good times , GO Trump !!

A even more important thing to do is to strike down the 1965 immigration act. Quickly turn immigration from 90% non-white to 90% white.

I also liked that president for paving the highways/freeways!!! Also for Nasa...

Good president Ike was.
I'm real sure Trump is for technology and the latest innovation. In fact he has to be with his companies using the most up to date technologies doing construction and other projects.

For the record I think Cruz nailed the topic when he said if politicians or journalists were the ones flooding our nation from Mexico & depressing their wages it would be a top priority.

I think as long as they didn't have brown skin and speak a funny language, nobody would care

There's that stupid I was referring to......
Yup. Them competing for my jobs & depressing industry wages where they work in mass has NOTHING to do with skin tone. The dollars they take out of American workers hands is colorblind

Yes, and most of those dollars they are taking are coming from jobs our Black citizens might have had.

For the record I think Cruz nailed the topic when he said if politicians or journalists were the ones flooding our nation from Mexico & depressing their wages it would be a top priority.

I think as long as they didn't have brown skin and speak a funny language, nobody would care

There's that stupid I was referring to......
Yup. Them competing for my jobs & depressing industry wages where they work in mass has NOTHING to do with skin tone. The dollars they take out of American workers hands is colorblind

Yes, and most of those dollars they are taking are coming from jobs our Black citizens might have had.

the ones who are willing to work, and thats a totally different problem and issue.

Forum List

Back