A democrat victory will crash the markets

No, there is no fascism, there is no threat to democracy, and parents that want their children to be protected from sexual pervert teachers and schools are not terrorists.

Like I said, we're used to the Democrat lies already.
Many teachers and intellectuals will have to go on account of them being labelled as perverts, terrorists, traitors, atheists, or some other claim that they are no longer acceptable.

Very few who resist the new regime will have the courage lo lie publicly.

I am used to you Republicans lying and using your hateful rhetoric. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He said nothing about transgenders or gays. People who threaten school boards are terrorists.
um gays and transgender people can be men.

I don’t disagree with your second point, but the demafasict were calling people questioning their school board policies on open forms terrorist…for simply questioning policies
…that’s a clear threat to democracy by the demafacist

I am used to you Republicans lying and using your hateful rhetoric. Jesus said to love your fellow man. He said nothing about transgenders or gays. People who threaten school boards are terrorists.
Faith and religions will be claimed by the R side. You'll need to take your faith underground if you don't comply with the new regime. There you will be able to find some common ground with atheists.

Mechanisms have been put in place to ensure there can't be a Democrat victory. They almost certainly won't be necessary, other than to increase the Republican win through rigged recounts and other means of ensuring the Dem party's influence is eliminated.
There are 2 mechanisms in place...
[1] Ballots cast by people who no longer are alive or live in a district.
[2] The armed people making sure one person doesn't drop off more than one ballot in a box.

Faith and religions will be claimed by the R side. You'll need to take your faith underground if you don't comply with the new regime. There you will be able to find some common ground with atheists.
As opposed to the LibTard platform of crime and sexual perversion.

um gays and transgender people can be men.

I don’t disagree with your second point, but the demafasict were calling people questioning their school board policies on open forms terrorist…for simply questioning policies
…that’s a clear threat to democracy by the demafacist
Fascism will lay claim to upholding democracy, as well as a morally acceptable belief in the god. And they will take action against anybody they claim are working to destroy either.

Nope. It is supported by historical fact.

But you clods ignore history, and you don't do facts.
I am not referring to your thoughts and feelings.

Show me in the article where it says if Dems are victorious the economy will crash.

Fascism will lay claim to upholding democracy, as well as a morally acceptable belief in the god. And they will take action against anybody they claim are working to destroy either.
fascism has no place for god or religion…it’s the party and nothing else

agreed fascist will claim very much to be anti fascist…we see that today

As opposed to the LibTard platform of crime and sexual perversion.
You're prepared with the correct talking points! Your ignorance of history allows you to follow down the garden path. Can you add more to the righteous demonizing of any resistance that dares to stand up?

You're prepared with the correct talking points! Your ignorance of history allows you to follow down the garden path. Can you add more to the righteous demonizing of any resistance that dares to stand up?
It's obvious you don't check out Reuters and AP News everyday, so suck on it.

The big Dem lie that stands out the most is the stolen election.

Why are you calling Rump "Dem"?
Is it short for "demented"? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This might be my favourite part though:
Trump is obliged to reclaim his presidency very soon after this election. If He doesn't then He will be admitting defeat and betraying his faithful who are rotting away in jails, due to their Jan.6th. crimes.

No further proof of a deranged Cult is needed than capitalizing the pronoun "he". You forgot "his" though.

Last edited:

Economists know that if Dims get their way, there will be even more massive spending, causing runnaway inflation that is much worse.

What makes them think there won't be massive spending under Republicans?

if the dems pull an upset or are successful with their cheating…the markets will crash, the recession will deepen, inflation will continue to rise and people will freeze to death this winter

And what about those of us who don't live in Texas?

Forum List

Back