A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

Just goes to show you that racism and bigotry are alive and well. And that blacks aren't "playing the race card", but still must speak out against racism.

And it can quickly be triggered and easily manipulated with a publicity stunt.

:lol:

Speaking of the easily manipulated:

Hi, you have received -3642 reputation points from Warrior102.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Stunt this, ya shit-eating bitch

Regards,
Warrior102

Note: This is an automated message.

Last edited:
A few years ago Jesse Jackson being completely ignored would have been unthinkable.

GLAAD's demand is now to meet personally with Phil Robertson. Why don't they just go to his Church and listen to him give a sermon?

I think he should have a meeting with them. And spend the whole time laughing in their faces every time they speak.

pfeeesh, blacks and homosexuals are just as bigoted and racist as any in this country
but you can try and pretend they aren't...speak out all you want if anyone care's to listen...they've played the victim so long people aren't hearing it anymore

Blacks and gays will remember these wise words the next time women say they are domestically abused or a female cries rape...

You negroes and gays are a burden on this country and the well being of us White people. Your type people need to be contained.

^ Spoken like a true RWr.

A few years ago Jesse Jackson being completely ignored would have been unthinkable.

GLAAD's demand is now to meet personally with Phil Robertson. Why don't they just go to his Church and listen to him give a sermon?

I think he should have a meeting with them. And spend the whole time laughing in their faces every time they speak.

He wouldn't laugh at them. He would just continue to tell them what the Bible says. The one thing that should have come out of this whole thing is that no one tells him what to do. They picked on the wrong person. They should have picked someone who gives a shit. Instead of realizing that they picked on someone without fear of them, they continue to act like he's like Paula Deen or now Steve Martin.

Yeah, so I was just sitting here reading the comments, and I noticed the OP tried to slip in some bullshit about "threats".

THEN...

Someone who agrees with her sentiments....turns around and says ALL BLACKS AND GAYS are a problem in America, hindering "good white folks" , and we should be.....

"contained".

I'm telling you, I can't make this shit up...

Yeah, so I was just sitting here reading the comments, and I noticed the OP tried to slip in some bullshit about "threats".

THEN...

Someone who agrees with her sentiments....turns around and says ALL BLACKS AND GAYS are a problem in America, hindering "good white folks" , and we should be.....

"contained".

[

So you don't like shows that have Christians in them at all or just the ones that have a Christian in them that will answer questions about their religious beliefs when prompted? Do you turn off football games when the hero says something like glory goes to god?

Given football is increasingly dominated by tatooed thugs, I really don't watch it at all.

But hey, you bring up a good point. So God is all about fixing a football game, but can't save starving children in Africa? Hmmmmm....

If there's a God up there, I'm sure he has time for both...

If i was phil i'd tell them to suck my, oh wait they woud want to do it. Nevermind, opps! Lol

pfeeesh, blacks and homosexuals are just as bigoted and racist as any in this country
but you can try and pretend they aren't...speak out all you want if anyone care's to listen...they've played the victim so long people aren't hearing it anymore

Blacks and gays will remember these wise words the next time women say they are domestically abused or a female cries rape...

You negroes and gays are a burden on this country and the well being of us White people. Your type people need to be contained.

Do me a favor and don't speak for all white people. Some of us aren't racist homophobic dirtbags like you.

THEN...

"contained".

I guess we scare them pretty bad.

Do me a favor and don't speak for all white people. Some of us aren't racist homophobic dirtbags like you.

However, he IS getting some thanks and reps....so apparently there are those here who approve of his thinking.

THEN...

"contained".

yes you can and that doesn't Excuse what you said...this thread was about GLAAD....but whine if you must..typical liberal dish it but can't take it:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back