A fetus is not alive? Waaah?

You may recall, Utilitarian ethics is also how Agnapedobear rationalized a 44 year old dude fucking a 13 year old girl.

Hold on Shit Gun.........YOU are the one who keeps apologizing for the islamic assholes.

Those motherfuckers do the same shit........old men fucking young girls.

Wanna try again donkey puncher?

You may recall, Utilitarian ethics is also how Agnapedobear rationalized a 44 year old dude fucking a 13 year old girl.

Hold on Shit Gun.........YOU are the one who keeps apologizing for the islamic assholes.

By all means, short round, quote me making any suggestion that muslims getting hitched to 8 year olds is acceptable.

But, it's fun to see you trip yourself up in the outright generalized stereotype as if every muslim, you know 1/3rd of the global fucking population, is out picking up brides from kindergardens.

You see, dude.. THIS is why everyone pretty much knows about your small man complex.

By all means, short round, quote me making any suggestion that muslims getting hitched to 8 year olds is acceptable.

But, it's fun to see you trip yourself up in the outright generalized stereotype as if every muslim, you know 1/3rd of the global fucking population, is out picking up brides from kindergardens.

You see, dude.. THIS is why everyone pretty much knows about your small man complex.

You sure as fuck don't pay as much attention as you like to convince others you do.

Remember this?

Saudis to review marriage law after 8 year old weds man, 58
Saudi Arabia is planning to review its law surrounding the marriage of young girls after a court refused to nullify the marriage of an 8-year-old to a man 50 years her senior.

The country is a patriarchal society that applies a form of Sunni Islam that gives fathers the right to wed their sons and daughters to whoever they deem fit.

But Justice Minister Mohamed al-Issa said his ministry wanted "to put an end to arbitrariness by parents and guardians in marrying off minor girls".

He said the regulations would "preserve the rights, fending off blights to end the negative aspects of underage girls' marriage".

A court in the Saudi town of Unaiza upheld the marriage of the Saudi girl to a 58-year-old man on the condition he does not have sex with her until she reaches puberty.

Financial considerations prompt some Saudi families to wed their young daughters to much older men.

Many Saudi clerics, including the kingdom's chief cleric Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdelaziz Al al-Sheikh, endorse the practice.

Lawyer Abdul-Rahman al-Lahem said: "For them this is allowed by Islamic Sharia law. Some (clerics) will be against this (plan) but the justice minister is also a cleric and a member of the kingdom's top clerics body."

Many young girls in Arab countries that observe tribal traditions are married to older husbands but not before puberty. Such marriages are also driven by poverty in countries like Yemen, one of the poorest countries outside Africa.

The UN children's agency UNICEF has expressed on its "deep concern" over the court ruling.

"Irrespective of circumstances or the legal framework, the marriage of a child is a violation of that child's rights," it said in a statement.

Saudis to review marriage law after 8 year old weds man, 58 - Telegraph

Try again Shit Gun.

Many young girls in Arab countries that observe tribal traditions are married to older husbands but not before puberty. Such marriages are also driven by poverty in countries like Yemen, one of the poorest countries outside Africa.
It is pretty funny that Soggy spent weeks arguing about this topic with Agna and yet he has never once criticized muslims for this very custom.

You sure as fuck don't pay as much attention as you like to convince others you do.

Remember this?

Saudis to review marriage law after 8 year old weds man, 58
Saudi Arabia is planning to review its law surrounding the marriage of young girls after a court refused to nullify the marriage of an 8-year-old to a man 50 years her senior.

The country is a patriarchal society that applies a form of Sunni Islam that gives fathers the right to wed their sons and daughters to whoever they deem fit.

But Justice Minister Mohamed al-Issa said his ministry wanted "to put an end to arbitrariness by parents and guardians in marrying off minor girls".

He said the regulations would "preserve the rights, fending off blights to end the negative aspects of underage girls' marriage".

A court in the Saudi town of Unaiza upheld the marriage of the Saudi girl to a 58-year-old man on the condition he does not have sex with her until she reaches puberty.

Financial considerations prompt some Saudi families to wed their young daughters to much older men.

Many Saudi clerics, including the kingdom's chief cleric Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdelaziz Al al-Sheikh, endorse the practice.

Lawyer Abdul-Rahman al-Lahem said: "For them this is allowed by Islamic Sharia law. Some (clerics) will be against this (plan) but the justice minister is also a cleric and a member of the kingdom's top clerics body."

The UN children's agency UNICEF has expressed on its "deep concern" over the court ruling.

"Irrespective of circumstances or the legal framework, the marriage of a child is a violation of that child's rights," it said in a statement.

Saudis to review marriage law after 8 year old weds man, 58 - Telegraph

Try again Shit Gun.

Again, QUOTE ME suggesting that such is acceptable. That is, if you can keep from stereotyping the entire muslim population long enough to reach for that little thing we call evidence.

I'll wait, lil guy...

:eusa_whistle:

It is pretty funny that Soggy spent weeks arguing about this topic with Agna and yet he has never once criticized muslims for this very custom.

I wouldn't assume that the 8 year old example is any more reflective of muslims than the rampant underage marriages of christians during the 19th century are reflective of CHRISTIANS in general.

I guess this is what happens when you are forced to think outside the 20 piece mcchicken box, ravi.

Do you support muslims? Yes.

Do you support their rights to do in their country as they wish? Yes.

Therefore you support under age marriages.

Soggy......that should be easy to understand........even for a mental midget like yourself.

I wouldn't assume that the 8 year old example is any more reflective of muslims than the rampant underage marriages of christians during the 19th century are reflective of CHRISTIANS in general.

I guess this is what happens when you are forced to think outside the 20 piece mcchicken box, ravi.
If you'd read what I'd quoted you'd see that it is a common practice NOW among muslims to marry 13 year olds...you know AFTER puberty...the very thing you tore into Agna about you don't object to in Muslims.:eusa_whistle:

Soggy......that should be easy to understand........even for a mental midget like yourself.

ohhhh.. so "supporting muslims" NOW means rationalizing a practice that a small percentage practices, eh?

:lol:

This is what I mean when I call you stupid, stupid.

And, really.. do YOU think that YOU should be bringing up MIDGETS in a conversation, dude? Funny how you run like a bitch every time I mention your "Allah is a demon" opinion, eh dude? Indeed, TALK about mental MIDGETS, little fucking oompa loompa!

If you'd read what I'd quoted you'd see that it is a common practice NOW among muslims to marry 13 year olds...you know AFTER puberty...the very thing you tore into Agna about you don't object to in Muslims.:eusa_whistle:

COMMON, eh? Do you have evidence that 1/3rd of the global population are busy prowling 13 year olds or is this just rep bait meant to lure AmidgetSailer into "not whoring some rep"?

:rofl:

It should, but that doesn't make it so. Just check out his refusal to acknowledge that abortion is an all or nothing procedure. The whole laugh riot is linked in my sig line.

It should, but that doesn't make it so. Just check out his refusal to acknowledge that abortion is an all or nothing procedure. The whole laugh riot is linked in my sig line.

HA!

poor Mani... STILL refusing to actually read what I post so that you can replace what I actually HAVE said with what you think makes a fine straw man, eh?

indeed, the link is a riot.. just not how you imagine... what was it you said when running away from my posted link to the OP? you'll find it in MY sig line.

HA!

poor Mani... STILL refusing to actually read what I post so that you can replace what I actually HAVE said with what you think makes a fine straw man, eh?

indeed, the link is a riot.. just not how you imagine... what was it you said when running away from my posted link to the OP? you'll find it in MY sig line.

The multiple reps and pm's I've received laughing at what an ass you are suggest otherwise. :eusa_whistle:

HA!

The multiple reps and pm's I've received laughing at what an ass you are suggest otherwise. :eusa_whistle:

Well, I guess if POPULARITY makes a better rebuttal than actually having the balls to address my OP....

:eusa_whistle:

hell, it probably take a real STRONG arguement to prompt Ravi, abikersailer and half a dozen more of my fans to rep you out of spite!

I read your retarded compromise the first time. I have no need to read it again to confirm what I already know. Acknowledging that abortion is an all or nothing procedure undermines your entire "equality" premise. That's why you refuse to acknowledge what is a very simple and obvious truth. And that's what makes you a really really really big pussy.

True story.

I read your retarded compromise the first time. I have no need to read it again to confirm what I already know. Acknowledging that abortion is an all or nothing procedure undermines your entire "equality" premise. That's why you refuse to acknowledge what is a very simple and obvious truth. And that's what makes you a really really really big pussy.

True story.

"Didn't even get passed the first line"

Again, if you assume that abortions will ALWAYS be a legal option, which my OP addressed specifically, and you enjoy gender equality, as opposed to lilith fair style male guilt, then I guess you WOULD need to hide behind a particularly framed question in order to avoid the actual premise of the OP COMPROMISE...

hey, I bet another prom queen poll will make you feel better! I'm sure RAVIR will POS REP YOU! That's GOTTA mean SOMETHING, right!?!

:cool:

Forum List

Back