A few Years ago the Left HATED Dick Chaney, But now that he's a Commie Voter they Love him!

Enemies, opponents, whatever.

When you back Progs with the mindless idiocy you present on this board, you are an enemy.
Harsh.

Trump’s an idiot and its not worth aligning political ideology around him. You should be willing to vote for a conservative, progressive, liberal, moderate, or flip-flopper in order to assure he doesn’t rise to power again. It’s baffling how people can look at him, listen to him, and deduce that he is fit to be a leader. He is just an insult comic. That can’t be enough for you.

Harsh.

Trump’s an idiot and its not worth aligning political ideology around him. You should be willing to vote for a conservative, progressive, liberal, moderate, or flip-flopper in order to assure he doesn’t rise to power again. It’s baffling how people can look at him, listen to him, and deduce that he is fit to be a leader. He is just an insult comic. That can’t be enough for you.

Welcome to the world the left has created. Started in the 60's, had a bump in the 90's, and has gone full conflict in the 2020's.

Welcome to the world the left has created. Started in the 60's, had a bump in the 90's, and has gone full conflict in the 2020's.
I have voted for 5 republican presidents and 4 democrats. Ideology doesn’t matter at the presidency. Competency, temperment, compassion, rule of law. Those are the things that matter.

I call bullshit.
Bush, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Romney, Clinton, Biden.

Voted Clinton second term but not first - he earned it
Voted Obama first term not second - too much gridlock

I have only voted HIllary and Biden resulting from the ridiculous candidate that Trump is.

As I recall, Dick Cheney was at the top of the Left’s list to put Dick into a gulag. This was about the same time Donald Trump was taking to the airwaves bashing Cheney and Bush while writing big checks to Democrats without an ounce of protest from the Left.

Today, Cheney is embraced, Kennedy is smeared, and Trump is at the top of the hate list.

RFK jr. Is a whack job. He's an idiot.

Forum List

Back