A fight with a 14 year old and a 19 year old in the street

Rock on, badass!!!!

tenor.gif

I took a bus to the post office to sign a change of address...
I walk in, and go to the counter and take care of my business.
Afterwards, I walk out and I stick my ticket in my wallet.
As I was putting my wallet back in my pocket, I trip over a rock about 6 inches across and about 2 inches thick.
I pick it up, and kept in my hand.

I was on my way to the social security office to change my address and telephone number with them next.

About three quarters of the way to the social security office, a couple of teenagers in a Honda coupe, just an old beat up piece of shit car...
The scream at me through the window.

I manage to hit their car with the rock that I had in my hand.

They swing back around, one of them punches me in the face.

I said to him...

That tickled boy... what did you expect me to do ? go down like some disabled old man from the hippie generation that you undoubtedly make your living by also assaulting ?

Then I laughed at him...
And then I said... come on, stick me... let one go that sticks to me, come on... hit me, don't tickle me.

He got an angry face, said alright.... then he punched me in the stomach.

And I said...

Is that all you got ? you ain't got nothing boy... your A game needs to get better boy...

Come on, this is how you throw a punch... this is a punch boy...
And I grabbed him by the throat, and broke his jaw in two places... then threw him into the car.

The 19 year old driver gets out of the car.... he said, how about you have a fuckin' go at me old man...

And I said no problem...

I picked him up and slammed him onto the road, then I punched him in the head about 5 times...
And kept on walking.
^^ self banned

Forum List

Back