a fool and her money

Too bad she couldn't have gave Floyd a 20 before all this and we could all have avoided the entire insanity. In fact she can still give Twentys away to everyone so they don't pass fake bills and save some lives during her virtue signaling.

How nice.
His daughter has made $2.1 million from donations! See, Floyd dying was a good thing. Now she doesnt have to grow up feeling bad about her dead beat dad. Her dad is a martyr and she has a bunch of money, we have a criminal off the street and a bad cop is going to jail. Everyone wins. Well, everyone who doesnt live in the burned down democrat shitholes anyway. Those people are the nations losers in this thing.

So, getting killed by another black gets you nothing. Not even a mention from BLM.

Getting killed by a "white-hispanic" gets your grade school picture on CNN's front page.

Get killed by a white and you win the lotto!

are soon parted.

Can I ask what it is that makes her a fool?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
kids got a 2 million GoFundMe,, and she gives her stock in Disney?

Why not give to someone that needs it?

What is wrong with society? Black kids are begging the dad they never met gets axed by a white

This family has hit the ole lottery with the death of Floyd.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, who gives a rat fuck about Officer Dorn's family? I guess being a decent human being is not quite enough.

While you're at it, dear Barb- why not throw some money at those who lost everything due to the actions of those diseased animals that took advantage of the whole sorry mess and went on loot some destroy the rest missions.

are soon parted.

Can I ask what it is that makes her a fool?

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly
kids got a 2 million GoFundMe,, and she gives her stock in Disney?

Why not give to someone that needs it?
Thank you for explaining your message. I thought that you were giving her grief about messing with the stock market in general. :D :D :D

God bless you and her and those in need always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back