A Former Classmate Of Barack Obama Speaks Out

You agree that any citizen should or could be held without charge indefinitely?

Why have a constitution?

That is STILL not what the Act says.

It never was.

I welcome a better understanding.

Good form.
icon14.gif

You agree that any citizen should or could be held without charge indefinitely?

Why have a constitution?

It never was.

I love a display of objectivity.

I have gone though this before, but to get started again, let me provide a quick link:

Confused About NDAA and Detention Provisions? Here's an Explainer | Crooks and Liars

That piece in turn links to a very good summary: Lawfare › NDAA FAQ: A Guide for the Perplexed

The bottom line? The possibility of indefinite detention to the extent it exists at all applies to covered persons and THOSE do not include US Citizens.

It never was.

I have gone though this before, but to get started again, let me provide a quick link:

Confused About NDAA and Detention Provisions? Here's an Explainer | Crooks and Liars

That piece in turn links to a very good summary: Lawfare › NDAA FAQ: A Guide for the Perplexed

The bottom line? The possibility of indefinite detention to the extent it exists at all applies to covered persons and THOSE do not include US Citizens.

Thanks for the links, I saved them for a later review.

I turned to entertainment mode.

Thanks for the links, I saved them for a later review.

I turned to entertainment mode.
A terrific idea. I think I shall do likewise.

"Add it up and you've got the perfect Marxist scheme -- all devised by my Columbia University college classmate Barack Obama."

Posted: Jun. 6, 2010 | 12:00 a.m

Amazing how some things never change??? But who can argue the points Wayne Allyn Root, makes about the guy in office, who was never vetted. Can anyone here at USMB? ***Athena

SNIP:
"Obama is no fool. He is not incompetent. To the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is purposely overwhelming the U.S. economy ...

:cuckoo:
didn't Obama's economic team inherit an economy on the brink of disaster? didn't they save the economy? :eusa_shhh:

and all these idjits commented with a high five? :laugh2:

CrusaderFrank (Today), cutter (Today), daveman (Today), Dr.House (Today), Ernie S. (Today), freedombecki (Today), Full-Auto (Today), gallantwarrior (Today), kaz (Today), koshergrl (Today), Liability (Today), Lovebears65 (Today), Pale Rider (Today), paulitician (Today), syrenn (Today), The Infidel (Today), The T (Today)

Last edited:
He's just another lying Pub hypocrite propagandist making millions off the dupes/haters/racists...

Wayne Allyn Root
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wayne Allyn Root

Personal details
Born (1961-07-20) July 20, 1961 (age 50)
Mount Vernon, New York
Political party Republican (until 2007), Libertarian (2007–)
Spouse(s) Debra Root
Children Dakota Root, Hudson Root, Remington Reagan Root, Contessa Root
Occupation TV celebrity, producer, author, CEO, politician
Religion Jewish,[1] Born again Christian[2][3]
Website Root for America
Wayne Allyn Root (born July 20, 1961) is an American politician, entrepreneur, television and radio personality, author and political commentator. He was the 2008 Libertarian Party vice-presidential nominee. Root began his career as a professional sports handicapper, based in Las Vegas, Nevada.

His political talk radio show,W.A.R: The Wayne Allyn Root Showis broadcast in New York City, Los Angeles and Chicago. Root is a frequent guest on several nationally syndicated radio shows such as Savage Nation, The Jerry Doyle Show, and Mancow's Morning Madhouse. He has also made numerous appearances on various programs on the Fox News Channel. He is a frequent speaker at Tea Party events across the United States.[4]

Root's political columns appear in the Las Vegas Review Journal[5] and at Newsmax.com.[6]

At the 2008 Libertarian National Convention, Root was eliminated on the fifth ballot in a bid for the presidential nomination, and subsequently became the vice presidential candidate alongside Libertarian nominee Bob Barr. Root lost a bid to become National Chair of the Libertarian Party at the party's 2010 Convention.

Last edited:
"Add it up and you've got the perfect Marxist scheme -- all devised by my Columbia University college classmate Barack Obama."

Amazing how some things never change??? But who can argue the points Wayne Allyn Root, makes about the guy in office, who was never vetted. Can anyone here at USMB? ***Athena

SNIP:
"Obama is no fool. He is not incompetent. To the contrary, he is brilliant. He knows exactly what he's doing. He is purposely overwhelming the U.S. economy ...

didn't Obama's economic team inherit an economy on the brink of disaster? didn't they save the economy? :eusa_shhh:

No. And no.

:eusa_shhh:

"Add it up...

1983 - Columbia ??? this guy pretends to know Obama? :rofl:

---

Analysis: Correctly attributed. The above op-ed piece was written by libertarian author, radio personality, and politician Wayne Allyn Root, and published in the Las Vegas Review-Journal on June 6, 2010.

NOTE: A variant of the above message circulating since September 2010 erroneously refers to Wayne Allyn Root as Barack Obama's college "roommate."

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/Wayne-Allyn-Root-On-Obamas-Agenda.htm

:lol: ... ..... .. :laugh2: ..cccc ... .. :rofl:

Last edited:

SNIP:

No. And no.

:eusa_shhh:

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

Last edited:
-- Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama). Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to starve the government. Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve his political opposition.

It's common knowledge that small business owners are the backbone of our nation and our largest employers. But Obama wants to squeeze them out of business with his "tax the rich" mantra when these people are hardly rich at all. They are carrying businesses with fewer employees than corporations and need to keep their taxes at bey.

Who does this hurt? The people who are looking for jobs and supporting families. You and me. But it has nothing to do with large unions so he will kick them to the curb.

Wayne Allyn Root: Why I decided NOT to Testify at the

By Wayne Allyn Root, 2008 Libertarian Vice Presidential Nominee

I am a patriot. I love my country with all my heart. I am not a fan of President Obama. I have legitimate concerns about his agenda, as all Americans should. I also have legitimate questions about his past, because studying where he came from might shed light on where he’ll be taking America in the future...When Pastor Manning called to make a personal plea for me to testify at a mock “Obama Trial” to find the truth about President Obama...

But I explained to Pastor Manning the circumstances of any testimony I would provide: I am NOT a “birther.” I am not a fan of conspiracy theories...

this from
a man who says he never met Obama at Columbia now says he knows what Obama was like at Columbia?
-- Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama). Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to starve the government. Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve his political opposition.

It's common knowledge that small business owners are the backbone of our nation and our largest employers. But Obama wants to squeeze them out of business with his "tax the rich" mantra when these people are hardly rich at all. They are carrying businesses with fewer employees than corporations and need to keep their taxes at bey.

Who does this hurt? The people who are looking for jobs and supporting families. You and me. But it has nothing to do with large unions so he will kick them to the curb.

Last edited:

You think any of the small business owners you know are making $1 million dollars a year? Quit crying for the richest of the rich. House slave.

Forum List

Back