A Former Classmate Of Barack Obama Speaks Out

-- Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama). Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to starve the government. Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve his political opposition.

It's common knowledge that small business owners are the backbone of our nation and our largest employers. But Obama wants to squeeze them out of business with his "tax the rich" mantra when these people are hardly rich at all. They are carrying businesses with fewer employees than corporations and need to keep their taxes at bey.

Who does this hurt? The people who are looking for jobs and supporting families. You and me. But it has nothing to do with large unions so he will kick them to the curb.

Wayne Allyn Root graduated Columbia, NYC in the same year and same class as Barack Obama in 1983. He says no one he knows, remembers Barack Obama from the graduating class. See a video below.

Maggie's Notebook: Wayne Allyn Root is Barack Obama Columbia Classmate? Wayne Allyn Root No One Remembers Barack Obama at Columbia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbMkzVrrr5M]Wayne Root on "Your World w/ Neil Cavuto" - YouTube[/ame]

This guy is either

a. A racist who didn't like that black kid Barry when he went to Colombia or Harvard or wherever this guy is from.

b. A nerdy dude at school who tried to get Michelle but he was a geek and Barrack won her over and the guy never got over it. Probably has a first name like Willard.

c. The guys a Republican and like the Swiftboaters will lie about what they remember.

-- Raise taxes on small business owners, high-income earners, and job creators. Put the entire burden on only the top 20 percent of taxpayers, redistribute the income, punish success, and reward those who did nothing to deserve it (except vote for Obama). Reagan wanted to dramatically cut taxes in order to starve the government. Obama wants to dramatically raise taxes to starve his political opposition.

It's common knowledge that small business owners are the backbone of our nation and our largest employers. But Obama wants to squeeze them out of business with his "tax the rich" mantra when these people are hardly rich at all. They are carrying businesses with fewer employees than corporations and need to keep their taxes at bey.

Who does this hurt? The people who are looking for jobs and supporting families. You and me. But it has nothing to do with large unions so he will kick them to the curb.

Wayne Allyn Root graduated Columbia, NYC in the same year and same class as Barack Obama in 1983. He says no one he knows, remembers Barack Obama from the graduating class. See a video below.

Maggie's Notebook: Wayne Allyn Root is Barack Obama Columbia Classmate? Wayne Allyn Root No One Remembers Barack Obama at Columbia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbMkzVrrr5M]Wayne Root on "Your World w/ Neil Cavuto" - YouTube[/ame]

If I went to school with a future president, I would be proud, not jealous like this guy.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

snopes.com: Barack Obama at Columbia

"Add it up and you've got the perfect Marxist scheme -- all devised by my Columbia University college classmate Barack Obama."

Posted: Jun. 6, 2010 | 12:00 a.m

Amazing how some things never change??? But who can argue the points Wayne Allyn Root, makes about the guy in office, who was never vetted. Can anyone here at USMB? ***Athena

:clap2: he knows him, then he doesn't know him, the he knows him, the he doesn't... :lol:

Does vampiric know about this?

Really. This sounds like the lame ass crap he spews. I suggest y'all actually READ what this joker says. Its a plant. Pure and simple. A plant.

sic-em vampiric!

LOL

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia. Ever! Nobody recalls him. I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

"Add it up and you've got the perfect Marxist scheme -- all devised by my Columbia University college classmate Barack Obama."

Posted: Jun. 6, 2010 | 12:00 a.m

Amazing how some things never change??? But who can argue the points Wayne Allyn Root, makes about the guy in office, who was never vetted. Can anyone here at USMB? ***Athena

:clap2: he knows him, then he doesn't know him, the he knows him, the he doesn't... :lol:

Yep - this is as phony as it gets. But, that won't stop the rw's from lapping it up.

Sounds like Wayne whatever is pissed because the president doesn't remember him.

Wayne Root on "Your World w/ Neil Cavuto" - YouTube

Yep - this is as phony as it gets. But, that won't stop the rw's from lapping it up.

Sounds like Wayne whatever is pissed because the president doesn't remember him.

Can you imagine how many of these bullshit stories are going to come out each week until the election is over? Each day Republicans pretending THIS TIME they have the silver bullet. Where's ACORN been? They loved talking about ACORN and Aires and where Obama was born and Obama's lack of experience and Rev Wright last time. I'm starting to feel sorry for Republicans. They haven't been bragging about how they are going to take the House or Senate. No talk of that. Is it because their approval rating is at 8%?

They said Pelosi sucked and Boehner has been the absolute worst speaker in the history of the House.

Can you imagine how many of these bullshit stories are going to come out each week until the election is over? Each day Republicans pretending THIS TIME they have the silver bullet. Where's ACORN been? They loved talking about ACORN and Aires and where Obama was born and Obama's lack of experience and Rev Wright last time. I'm starting to feel sorry for Republicans. They haven't been bragging about how they are going to take the House or Senate. No talk of that. Is it because their approval rating is at 8%?

They said Pelosi sucked and Boehner has been the absolute worst speaker in the history of the House.

Nahh.... we have his record this time.

:fu:

I started a thread for Republicans who are SURE Romney is going to beat Obama. I hope you find it and post your confidence there so I can reference it after the election.

Until then :dance:

I started a thread for Republicans who are SURE Romney is going to beat Obama. I hope you find it and post your confidence there so I can reference it after the election.

Until then :dance:

Nah.... just look me up, you know where to find me. :dev3:

Forum List

Back