A Fox Reporter Exposes Trump In A Way That Might Just Hurt Him More Than...

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Dem's are confused and incapable of understanding why we are sometimes critical of OUR president because they lie and spin and never hold theirs accountable for anything. Just relax libwits. :itsok:

I’ve come to recognize that Fox conservative News Reporters Howard Kurtz and Neil Cavuto stand out. They jab at Trump spokespeople and supporters on occasion; it’s refreshing to see those Trump folks squirm a bit on the Fox Channel trying to justify the president’s inconsistencies or, let’s just say, lies.

Here’s Cavuto’s commentary from today’s 8/29/19 show

A Fox conservative news reporter exposes President Trump in a way that might just hurt him more than

Et Tu Cavuto?
Cavuto is still in the closet....he's not a friend to Trump and never has been.

I’ve come to recognize that Fox conservative News Reporters Howard Kurtz and Neil Cavuto stand out. They jab at Trump spokespeople and supporters on occasion; it’s refreshing to see those Trump folks squirm a bit on the Fox Channel trying to justify the president’s inconsistencies or, let’s just say, lies.

A Fox conservative news reporter exposes President Trump in a way that might just hurt him more than

Et Tu Cavuto?

LOL, TRUMP has got liberals defending FOX...:21:

I like 'cavuto' but he is a 'bush type conservative' scum and always has been .

Et Tu Cavuto?

You liberals watch Fox more than conservatives, why is that?

Et Tu Cavuto?
Cavuto is still in the closet....he's not a friend to Trump and never has been.

Absolutely.
Cavuto is a corporatist. And no self respecting corporatist likes Donald Trump, loved Obama of course...definitely not Trump.

So now FOX is not a Republican Party mouthpiece?

Can you get your story straight? And hurt him more than.... what? Daily Kos cant even finish a title. It is not news that someone on FOX is trashing the president. That is pretty standard for any outlet.

Dem's are confused and incapable of understanding why we are sometimes critical of OUR president because they lie and spin and never hold theirs accountable for anything. Just relax libwits. :itsok:
That is some funny shit right there dude! Have you thought about being a professional comedian?

That is some funny shit right there dude! Have you thought about being a professional comedian?
So they tell the truth now?

ICwYnxj.png

Et Tu Cavuto?

So does this mean impeachment is back on? Or do you idiots just like to whine about anything?

I'm too busy mocking the left. Go stroll a sidewalk with your global warming cardboard sign snowflake.

Et Tu Cavuto?

Well said Cavuto.

View attachment 276812
Who tells the truth now?

Why kos, MSNBC and CNN of course. Just ask you.

View attachment 276812
Who tells the truth now?

You?

Forum List

Back