A French Jewish Frauder: I Gave Netanyahu 1$ Million!

Nothing matches Islamist thugs though. They use and abuse their religion as sanction for their barbarism and thuggery.

The Israelis are no slouches at thuggery. They claim their religion allowed them to evict the rightful inhabitants of Palestine. Now that's thuggery and barbarism.
Same shit different thread.

Maybe instead of your repetitive whining, derailing and trolling you can tell us why the wife of the thug founder of the Palestinian movement Arafat, is hiding in Europe and isn't helping out those poor suffering fraudsters known as the Palestinians with a single dime, and why does she refuse to set foot there? Go ahead. Unless the whole movement was a fraud like all your claims, and an attempt to trick his people into killing themselves so that he could line up his bloody pockets.

Would you live under Israeli occupation and oppression if you had the money to live comfortably on the Cote d'Azur?

Why do so many muslims want to live in Israel if it is so bad ?
:biggrin:

israel-flag-burning.jpg
Better than Muslims pointing their asses to the supposed holy mosque of Al Aqsa five times a day, wouldn't you say, Achmed?

ACTIVESTILLS_DOWNLOADS_IMG_30.jpg

muslim_prayer.jpg

That would be Dubai as the most wanted are all living there. The people who deal drugs and murder for gain all have hovels in Dubai.

You been to Dubai lately Phoney?

There aren't so many "hovels" there and I can assure you, there are NO drug dealers living in "hovels"!

You probably haven't been there either but, remember Spain? Damn, that's where ALL criminals USED to go! Yeah Phoney, Spain!

Nah, too democratic for you eh? As a neo marxist you would be more familiar with Russia, China, Romania, Poland, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea :cuckoo:

That would be Dubai as the most wanted are all living there. The people who deal drugs and murder for gain all have hovels in Dubai.
Dubai is the whorehouse of the ME.

Ah there's that well traveled American... Have you actually GOT a passport roodboy?

I have been to Dubai many times... Yes, there ARE "whorehouses", never been to one unfortunately, but I hear they are ok ;-)

What about the muslim fraudsters awaiting arrest for the same thing ?

What fraudsters?

Start with the muslim banker that showed rich arab's how they could get double the return on their money and still stay sharia. He embezzled about $100 billion and fled with it. Now he has a fatwa hanging over him.

Way too many to mention but this one made international news and silenced all the LIES about Jews stealing money. But try these

UK: Muslim family of fraudsters conned £1.3 mil out of pensioners

The Mohammed family ‘conned £1.3million out of scores of pensioners’

Muslims – Britain’s biggest tax fraudsters

Britain’s second most wanted fraudster on the run after £156million tax scam can’t hand himself in because he claims the authorities won’t collect him from his Middle East hideout

Nothing matches Islamist thugs though. They use and abuse their religion as sanction for their barbarism and thuggery.

The Israelis are no slouches at thuggery. They claim their religion allowed them to evict the rightful inhabitants of Palestine. Now that's thuggery and barbarism.

Maybe instead of your repetitive whining, derailing and trolling you can tell us why the wife of the thug founder of the Palestinian movement Arafat, is hiding in Europe and isn't helping out those poor suffering fraudsters known as the Palestinians with a single dime, and why does she refuse to set foot there? Go ahead. Unless the whole movement was a fraud like all your claims, and an attempt to trick his people into killing themselves so that he could line up his bloody pockets.

Would you live under Israeli occupation and oppression if you had the money to live comfortably on the Cote d'Azur?

israel-flag-burning.jpg

So why don't the muslims living there not leave if it is so bad. Showing pictures of Iran extremists does not prove anything

You been to Dubai lately Phoney?

There aren't so many "hovels" there and I can assure you, there are NO drug dealers living in "hovels"!

You probably haven't been there either but, remember Spain? Damn, that's where ALL criminals USED to go! Yeah Phoney, Spain!

Nah, too democratic for you eh? As a neo marxist you would be more familiar with Russia, China, Romania, Poland, Cuba, Vietnam, North Korea :cuckoo:

So the criminals from America went to Spain did they, or was that just a few high profile British criminals. Cant travel but that does not mean I cant sit here and look on the internet for details. Now one of the highest profile British criminal fled to Rio and was living in the criminal nirvana there, so not all went to Spain did they.

Ah there's that well traveled American... Have you actually GOT a passport roodboy?

I have been to Dubai many times... Yes, there ARE "whorehouses", never been to one unfortunately, but I hear they are ok ;-)

Did the girls and boys all turn you down ?

israel-flag-burning.jpg
Better than Muslims pointing their asses to the supposed holy mosque of Al Aqsa five times a day, wouldn't you say, Achmed?

ACTIVESTILLS_DOWNLOADS_IMG_30.jpg

muslim_prayer.jpg

Is that one in the centre the lightning conductor in case allah gets pissed off ?

Yeah well I would think you work in one considering you are a whore for Palestine and IslamoNazism? Of course you've been to Dubai, did you then go to Mecca and do your pilgrimage by stampeding like a good Muslim? LOL

Did the girls and boys all turn you down ?
He tried to get a job there as a transvestite prostitute and was turned down because he was too fugly.

So basically the zionist argument is faggotry in defending jewish fraud. Thanks Roudy for the info in showing us the ways of the zionist douchebsgs! :p

I always look forward to Shnouzer's insane comments. Amazing he figured out how to type while being in a straight-jacket.

Forum List

Back