A Good Idea?

Running on emotions? You mean like trying to brand your opponent a racist, hoping people will vote against them based on that?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnnno. Judge Curiel is not up for election. You can't vote against him, sorry.

No, I mean when you ooze into town selling the snake oil of "rapists" and "Muslims" and "Chinese" and "women" and "communiists" and "Native Americans" and "the disabled", you'll gather a crowd of gawkers ---- the first time. When you come back months later to sell the same snake oil, you'll get yawns.

Another pathetic attempt at diversion. I never said Curiel is "up for election", shitwad. Anyone reading this thread can tell I'm talking about how you and the other liberal shitwads are always using the charge of racism against every Republican who has ever opposed any Democrat, hoping to play on people's emotions. But nice try anyway.

Linkie?
More ducking, dodging, and diverting. It's really hard to take you seriously, chicken shit.

Running on emotions? You mean like trying to brand your opponent a racist, hoping people will vote against them based on that?

Uh nnnnnnnnnnnno. Judge Curiel is not up for election. You can't vote against him, sorry.

No, I mean when you ooze into town selling the snake oil of "rapists" and "Muslims" and "Chinese" and "women" and "communiists" and "Native Americans" and "the disabled", you'll gather a crowd of gawkers ---- the first time. When you come back months later to sell the same snake oil, you'll get yawns.

Another pathetic attempt at diversion. I never said Curiel is "up for election", shitwad. Anyone reading this thread can tell I'm talking about how you and the other liberal shitwads are always using the charge of racism against every Republican who has ever opposed any Democrat, hoping to play on people's emotions. But nice try anyway.

Linkie?
More ducking, dodging, and diverting. It's really hard to take you seriously, chicken shit.

Sooooooooo.................................. NO linkie. :(

Quelle surprise.

Poor fool. Busted again.

Linkie?

Quelle surprise.

Poor fool. Busted again.
Linkie to what, idiot?

Linkie?

Quelle surprise.

Poor fool. Busted again.
Linkie to what, idiot?

To the fucking words I enlarged so you wouldn't miss them, ya fucking MORON.

Linkie?

Quelle surprise.

Poor fool. Busted again.
Linkie to what, idiot?

To the fucking words I enlarged so you wouldn't miss them, ya fucking MORON.
So you deny the fact that liberal shitwads call Republican candidates racists?

impatient.gif

Forum List

Back