🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Grim Fall Awaits the GOP

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House, that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP. I'm fine with Dem's reminding the American people who they are over the next 2 years, just in time for 2020. :muahaha:

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House, that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.
haha, I loooove Trumpkins.

Maybe we can finally undo some of the Republican gerrymandering... level the playing field, a bit...

LOL okay what happened the last time Dem's controlled the House? Yes the American people bitch slapped them so hard it was their worst beat down in nearly 100 years. :auiqs.jpg:

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House, that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.

Maybe we can finally undo some of the Republican gerrymandering... level the playing field, a bit...

LOL okay what happened the last time Dem's controlled the House? Yes the American people bitch slapped them so hard it was their worst beat down in nearly 100 years. :auiqs.jpg:
And what happened the last time a megalomaniacal criminal liar was in office? It was Nixon, by the way (in before the Obama Tourettes Syndrome flares up).

Another substantive article with facts and data that the Trump supporters will continue to laugh at and ignore it to their own peril

A Grim Fall Awaits GOP

This guy is off his fucking rocker. :cuckoo:

"We are most likely looking at a Democratic gain in the House of between 20 and 40 seats—with the odds of going higher than 30 and maybe 40 are greater than going lower than 30 or 20 seats."

rofl.gif

My prediction: Democrats gain nothing, as they have now embraced anti-American policies and this is America.

As pathetic as it sounds, the 2020 won't be decided on the issues. Nope. No way. It'll be decided on which side shows up at the polls to express their hate the hardest. What a mess. Ha.

Lets say by some miracle Dem's win a majority in the House

It will hardly take a miracle

that's still a huge win for Trump and the GOP.

So losing is now winning? Yeah, spin that one on Election Day

Of course it is. We have the Senate and White House to block Dem's. Their left wing will run amok for 2 years just like they did from 2008 to 2010 and destroy themselves a 2nd time it would be awesome.

And what happened the last time a megalomaniacal criminal liar was in office? It was Nixon, by the way (in before the Obama Tourettes Syndrome flares up).

Are you saying you're not entirely satisfied with Trump as your president?

Are you saying you're not entirely satisfied with Trump as your president?
Are you saying you want to be my friend?

Forum List

Back