A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

I will admit. I got tired of cleaning it up. I will sit down like a pussy. It is tougher with morning wood........to bend it down in there. I hate it is so huge it gets into the water. Cold and deep too.
Do you feel the rocks on the bottom?

Mine is only 4 inches. Now, some women don't mind it, but other women hate it that wide!

They would likely try to tear it all up.

I have thought about it. That won't work. If you bust them up they just shoot a stream straight up. Almost impossible to stop it w/o shutting it off at the box inside the garage. I suppose they could park a Cadillac over it?

.....Schlitz Malt Liquor 40s' all around.

Last edited:
I am curious......would anyone here do this sort of thing....just roll up to a strangers house, set up a grill on the front lawn and have a party..without asking permission......or even having any sort of prior relationship with the people?

Who does that?

The Palins.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Biloxi, officially the City of Biloxi, is a city in Harrison County, Mississippi. The 2010 United States Census recorded the population as 44,054.

Post#1 says 65K Black people arrived for Black Spring Break. Somewhere in this thread somebody said "call the Police" LOL! they might be already busy. ya think? question: Gas or Charcoal? When they start digging fire pits for the Hog, I ask them to move to the back yard.

It also said in an AP report that there were 46 arrests and 196 citations issued over the weekend, most relating to traffic infractions. That's 15 arrests per day for 60,000 teenagers on spring break.

Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Articles: A Tale of Violence in Two Cities: Augusta and Biloxi

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

“So we just left, crying and upset,” she said. Check it out on Youtube here.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.
If you can't beat em', join em?

It also said in an AP report that there were 46 arrests and 196 citations issued over the weekend, most relating to traffic infractions. That's 15 arrests per day for 60,000 teenagers on spring break.

Sorry, my point was not because they are "Black Spring Break" it was because they more than doubled city population overnight? That seems...........hard to deal with.

Popping a beer and joining them might put you up for supplying alcohol to a minor, or perhaps contributing to the delinquency of a minor, JS

My husband would be waving fire around before they even had a chance to gather up... He doesn't like people, and especially not on his precious yard... Not that they'd be keen to venture into our area, too many officers; there's 7 on our street alone heh

You people need to let them use your restroom.

Beer goes through you fast.

Considering the alternative......using the bathroom makes sense
yeah just let a bunch of trespassing vandals into your home

have you recently taken a blow to the head?
While they may not look like you and I, most negroes can be pretty good people. While many whites immediately contact the police when a negro enters their neighborhood, they tend to be harmless

So to recap, here are the alternatives:
- Turn on the sprinklers
- Call Skunks R Us
- Lock the doors, grab a beer and get loaded with them
- Do not let them in the house to pee

Where did 2AGuy go? Not enough serious gun play for him?

Yeah ... No squatters would last very long at my place.

Although unlike the people interviewed ... I would call the sheriff's department and they would send someone out immediately.
Probably because they know I would not be joking if I were to say ... "I have a few uninvited guests in my yard and if you don't come remove them pronto, you might as well send the meat wagon".

Nobody wants to do that kind of paperwork ... :thup:

By the way Old lady ... It isn't that I wouldn't possibly allow someone to use my yard should they ask and abide by some simple rules about cleaning up their garbage and not trashing the place ... But if they aren't invited and/or don't ask permission prior to setting up ... The answer is "no", simple trespass is illegal and you can shoot trespassers here.

While they may not look like you and I, most negroes can be pretty good people. While many whites immediately contact the police when a negro enters their neighborhood, they tend to be harmless

A "good person" doesn't set up a barbecue on some one else's law.

Can't you see the implied threat here?

Like most whites, I understand the threat when negroes arrive in your neighborhood. It is advised you hide your wife and daughters just in case.

Like most whites, I understand the threat when negroes arrive in your neighborhood. It is advised you hide your wife and daughters just in case.

A "good person" doesn't set up a barbecue on a some one else's lawn.

By doing so, there is an implied threat that they will NOT be moved and that it would be dangerous to try to move them.

You are, as always, on the side of the barbarians.

Forum List

Back