A gun control proposal

What is a gun show loophole? Be very specific.
You know. The loophole that says all gun laws are suspended in shows. Anyone can buy anything, even full auto weapons, just by showing enough cash. It's in all the papers. Surprised you missed it.

I want little timmy to answer the question.

I think it was already addressed .

Gun shows n private sales are ripe for straw purchases .

So all you got is an uninformed generalized statement. ALL FFL dealer sales require a background check, doesn't matter where it transpires, whether it be at a gun show or brick and mortar store. Private sales, say over the internet must be shipped to a FFL in the recipients where a background check is required to complete the transfer. Only hand to hand private sales do not require a background check. So your big loophole doesn't exist.

But u just said private sales don't require a check . How is that not a loophole?
It's not a loophole. It's the law.

Well then u tell me !
We have been for days now. People are the problem.
There are 4 loaded handguns and on loaded shotgun withinn 15 feet of where I sit. There are quite a few unloaded weapons close by as well. Not a single one of them has taken a life, at least since WW II.
None has ever made a decision to kill on its own. None of them have left the house without me or accidentally discharged. They are safer than sticking your head up your ass as you have done.

FIX PEOPLE.
Leave my rights the fuck alone.​

No one is trying to take your guns . Truth is we have a serious gun issue in this country . And they all ain't stolen .

There was a big fbi report that found the big problem is the straw purchases . Guns are not born illegal . People aren't making them in their basements . They are getting ahold of legal guns .

Let's make it tougher for the gangbangers girlfriend to buy a Gun and hand it over to her criminal boyfriend .

Straw purchases are already illegal, most are done with a background check, how you gonna stop that? BTW how many illegal guns do you think are coming across our southern border, but I bet you're one of those open borders freaks.

No one wants open borders . And more guns go south since we have so many .

I bet your one if those state issues voter ID law freaks.

"Criminals don't follow the law , let's not have laws!" That's such a billshit excuse .

i find your use of black names to be racist .

But anyway. If Becky Sue buys a gun and gives it to bubba , she is on the hook for what bubba does with it . We know the connection cause it's registered to her . She'll think twice about handing over guns if her ass will be on the line as an accessory .

"Criminals don't follow the law , let's not have laws!" That's such a billshit excuse .

Who's using that for an excuse?

The ONLY way to get the 'laws' you want passed, is to repeal the 2nd, and have house to house searches to confiscate firearms.

Never happen

Not true . Conservative fallacy that gun control = gun bans.

Like I said at the start. Treat guns like cars . Ownership /title follows the gun . When u sell it to the next guy, it's registered under him.

No gun banning, jut responsible ownership .

Right, because that concept works so well in preventing cars from being used in crime. Get a freaking grip already.

You know. The loophole that says all gun laws are suspended in shows. Anyone can buy anything, even full auto weapons, just by showing enough cash. It's in all the papers. Surprised you missed it.

So all you got is an uninformed generalized statement. ALL FFL dealer sales require a background check, doesn't matter where it transpires, whether it be at a gun show or brick and mortar store. Private sales, say over the internet must be shipped to a FFL in the recipients where a background check is required to complete the transfer. Only hand to hand private sales do not require a background check. So your big loophole doesn't exist.
But u just said private sales don't require a check . How is that not a loophole?
A "loophole" is a legal way to get around a law.
There is no legal way to get around having a background check done when buying a gun from a dealer, and so there is no loophole in th law that requires those checks.
That you do not need a background check done when buying from a private individual does not create a loophole in the law that requires background checks at a dealer because that law does not address private sales.

Why would u compare Cali wh Vermont ?
VT has no state-level gun control law; CA has among the tightest of any state.
Per capita, Gun-related crime is virtually non-existent in VT; per capita gun-related crime in CA is considerably higher than the national average.
A rural state wh like 5 people compared to the most populated state wh probably 30 cities larger than Burlington Vt . ?
You're arguing that stronger gun control leads to less gun crime -- why would any of that matter?

Cause Vt is a bunch of hillbilly rifle carrying farmers who live miles from each other vs millions of people living in a large city .

Why are u afraid to compare apples to apples .

11891137_990916957634103_3940788165291964781_n.jpg

Of course it's a loophole! Criminal can't buy a gun from a dealer but he can from a private sale . How is that not a loophole in a law designed to keep guns from criminals .?

Why would u compare Cali wh Vermont ?
VT has no state-level gun control law; CA has among the tightest of any state.
Per capita, Gun-related crime is virtually non-existent in VT; per capita gun-related crime in CA is considerably higher than the national average.
A rural state wh like 5 people compared to the most populated state wh probably 30 cities larger than Burlington Vt . ?
You're arguing that stronger gun control leads to less gun crime -- why would any of that matter?
Cause Vt is a bunch of hillbilly rifle carrying farmers who live miles from each other vs millions of people living in a large city .
Wait... demographics>?
If stronger gun control leads to less gun crime, why/how do demographics matter?

Of course it's a loophole! Criminal can't buy a gun from a dealer but he can from a private sale . How is that not a loophole in a law designed to keep guns from criminals .?
We can add "loophole" to things you dont understand.
A person has a basic right to sell his own property. No reason to infringe on that.

[
I bet your one if those state issues voter ID law freaks.
I bet you want to require an ID to buy a gun.
Same thing.
U have to register to vote and show ID. Why not register your gun?
Voter registration in an inherent part of the right to vote,without which the right to vote cannot be meaningfully exercised.
The same is not true for the meaningful exercise of the right to arms.
:dunno:

Forum List

Back