A Hovel LOL

Somebody from the Northeast called the place that I live in quote "A Hovel".
hahahaha

This is what I said in my response.

The area that I live in is hardly a "hovel".
In fact, for Adults that are out of school its a whole lot better of a place to live than anywhere in the fucking northeast is.
For $560 a month you can't get jack shit in Philadelphia.
I live in a two bedroom, 2 full Bath luxury Apartment on a golf course equipped with a Club House, large olympic pool, a Business Center, and a tanning booth.

Its right behind a Gas Station and Convenience Store with a Pizza Parlor.
Its about a 10 minute bus ride, or 3 to 5 minute drive in a car from a mall that is really quite huge selling first rate, name brand products.
Almost Every restaurant in the country is here.
As is several movie theaters and several Hospitals and Clinics.

The economic resources that this place has can serve at least a half a million people, it only has to serve about 80,000 people.
The Primary employment here is also professional..
Just about every other door is some kind of a Medical facility or Doctor's office, or business.

The kind of an apartment complex that I live in, doesn't exist in Phuckadelphia.
Because it really can't exist in Fuckadelphia..

Because the retarded Jerkoff bitch made motherfuckers up there would bust it up inside of 3 years.

So I sit back on the bus and listen to 10 minutes of rhetoric that I disagree with sometimes.
I don't give a fuck.

And you know what ? some of it, I do agree with.
People have the right to have an opinion.

Its a whole lot better than listening to...
"I do whatever the fuck I want because I'm over 18 and I said so, and I don't give a fuck if some kid gets eaten by my used car lot monster dog that I tried to make a pet out of".

You want to a see a fucking Hovel, I'll show you a fucking Hovel.
And.. I'll show you three Hovels.
All in the State of Pennsylvania by itself.

Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Harrisburg, 3 fucking Hovels.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Yes, this area has its weaknesses too.
Low academic standards, and poor medical technology as a result of those low educational standards, and even though this is a "College town", and it serves really first rate food and has excellent apartments..
The college here, is a typical Southern public university and it isn't worth going to.

This is definitely a place to MOVE TO as an Adult aged 18 or older, not really the best place in the world to be BORN IN with the need for a FUTURE education.

But this place has created a lot of the best people and minds America has had as well, WITH the right personal inclinations.
:)

But overall, this place is definitely not a fucking hovel a longshot.

And NOWHERE in the Northeast, is there an area with 80,000 people and enough resources for that population....
To serve a Half a Million people easily.
Nowhere in the Northeast does that level of economic efficiency exist.
the south is on big feasting backwrd shithole so yes an aprtment in the souf is a hovel

Shove new York up your fucking hovel ass.
we mock you, laugh at you and laugh some more

I'm in the south and own a compound consisting of: 3000 sq ft 2 story brick home w 4 Bed and 3 baths, an 1800 sq ft brick home w 3 beds and 2 baths, a 700 sq ft wood cottage w 1 bed and 1 bath, a 3 bed 2 bath mobile home, and a metal shop with a lift and a bay, covered parking for 6 and 5 uncovered parking, an outdoor full bath and a shed for riding mower and other lawn equipment. This all sits on 3.88 acres and my mortgage, including insurance and property tax, is $1400/month. Can you get that in new York or San Fran?

Who's the sucker?

And the quality of the people in the Northeast sucks balls too.
lol

hahahaha

In fact, for Adults that are out of school its a whole lot better of a place to live than anywhere in the fucking northeast is.
I live in a two bedroom, 2 full Bath luxury Apartment on a golf course equipped with a Club House, large olympic pool, a Business Center, and a tanning booth.

Its about a 10 minute bus ride, or 3 to 5 minute drive in a car from a mall that is really quite huge selling first rate, name brand products.

The economic resources that this place has can serve at least a half a million people, it only has to serve about 80,000 people.
Just about every other door is some kind of a Medical facility or Doctor's office, or business.

The kind of an apartment complex that I live in, doesn't exist in Phuckadelphia.

Because the retarded Jerkoff bitch made motherfuckers up there would bust it up inside of 3 years.

So I sit back on the bus and listen to 10 minutes of rhetoric that I disagree with sometimes.
I don't give a fuck.

"I do whatever the fuck I want because I'm over 18 and I said so, and I don't give a fuck if some kid gets eaten by my used car lot monster dog that I tried to make a pet out of".

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Low academic standards, and poor medical technology as a result of those low educational standards, and even though this is a "College town", and it serves really first rate food and has excellent apartments..
The college here, is a typical Southern public university and it isn't worth going to.

This is definitely a place to MOVE TO as an Adult aged 18 or older, not really the best place in the world to be BORN IN with the need for a FUTURE education.

But this place has created a lot of the best people and minds America has had as well, WITH the right personal inclinations.

And NOWHERE in the Northeast, is there an area with 80,000 people and enough resources for that population....
the south is on big feasting backwrd shithole so yes an aprtment in the souf is a hovel

I'm in the south and own a compound consisting of: 3000 sq ft 2 story brick home w 4 Bed and 3 baths, an 1800 sq ft brick home w 3 beds and 2 baths, a 700 sq ft wood cottage w 1 bed and 1 bath, a 3 bed 2 bath mobile home, and a metal shop with a lift and a bay, covered parking for 6 and 5 uncovered parking, an outdoor full bath and a shed for riding mower and other lawn equipment. This all sits on 3.88 acres and my mortgage, including insurance and property tax, is $1400/month. Can you get that in new York or San Fran?

Who's the sucker?

lol

Never spent much time there, but the Pacific Northwesteners are vicious to their lummi Indians while calling southerners bigots, lol.

Who's the sucker?

lol

Never spent much time there, but the Pacific Northwesteners are vicious to their lummi Indians while calling southerners bigots, lol.

In the northeast, they have 15, 16 and 17 year olds doing everything possible that is illegal.
Driving underage without A license, Insurance, Registration and Inspection and Inspection tags.
Illegally Driving off street vehicles.
Underage drinking, smoking and doing drugs that are illegal at any age period.
Harassing and bullying young children and the elderly and handicapped.

And getting away with it.
Here the thugs would be shot... and if they were not, they would still be arrested and they would be 30 by the time they saw the light of day again.

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Who's the sucker?
We own one, 3500 square feet in NC on two and a half acres and a big house on LI in NY 4000 square foot one one and a half acres, close to the city where we go for culture and visit other family

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Who's the sucker?
We own one, 3500 square feet in NC on two and a half acres and a big house on LI in NY 4000 square foot one one and a half acres, close to the city where we go for culture and visit other family

North Carolina is in the South you dumbass bitch.

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

And the college here is a bigot factory which can make things very hard as a student with some disadvantages.

College Sports overtaking Academics as the primary reason for Attending it.
The "Greek Life" and the Fraternities.
The culturally enforced Racial divide within the college.
The Boyfriend//Girlfriend bullshit.
The relatively high church attendance by the students, and the relatively high number of Religious studies students, (compared to other universities).

I'll point out the obvious: if there are economic resources to serve 500,000 people but only 80,000 people live there, a lot of business are going to fail.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Who's the sucker?

duh shitstain,this isn't our primarty home

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

And the college here is a bigot factory which can make things very hard as a student with some disadvantages.

The relatively high church attendance by the students, and the relatively high number of Religious studies students, (compared to other universities).

I'll point out the obvious: if there economic resources to serve 500,000 people but only 80,000 people live there, a lot of business are going to fail.

Just sayin'.
That's not true.
Prices are lower and people buy more and have more.

Who's the sucker?

duh shitstain,this isn't our primarty home

guanos primary home

th

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Who's the sucker?

lol
Really inbred?,culture and things to do other then gobbets pool room and bowling and inbreeding ,people from all over the wold come to NY culture, museums, education ,they go to the south to point and laugh and mock and go home and tell their friends about the backward slackjaws

Who's the sucker?

lol
Really inbred?,culture and things to do other then gobbets pool room and bowling and inbreeding ,people from all over the wold come to NY culture, museums, education ,they go to the south to point and laugh

Nobody is interested in visiting your fucking hovel and listening to how uninterested you are in anything but yourself, and seeing your abandoned shit shack, crumbling buildings and street n!ggers calling themselves "Aiesha".

Fuck you.

Oh and btw, a whole lot of people here are from the Northeast because they're sick and tired of you dickheads.

Last edited:
hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

I'll point out the obvious: if there economic resources to serve 500,000 people but only 80,000 people live there, a lot of business are going to fail.

Just sayin'.
That's not true.

Good luck with that in a few years. Over capacity is economically unsustainable. So either, a lot more people are going to have to move into your community, or the resources will dwindle.

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Just sayin'.
That's not true.

Good luck with that in a few years. Over capacity is economically unsustainable. So either, a lot more people are going to have to move into your community, or the resources will dwindle.

The Unemployment rate is less than 4 %

hahahaha

I don't give a fuck.

So Kiss my ass..

P.S.

Mock? You become us more and more. The NE is famous for hating on the south and then moving there. If you want to go with your ignorant stereotypes, feel free.

Forum List

Back