A little hot lead is just the ticket...

The answer is to get your own drone and fly it over HIS YARD and take pictures. He'll get the message.

Drones... a perfect example of "shoot now and ask questions later".
You lack all respect for "private property" I see...
Drone_0061-360x240_c.jpg

That taking the picture is private property, like it or not.

Last edited:
A friend related a similar story. In the end drone "accidentally" got tangled up with fishing line and a treble hook when it came a little to low.

'"The only people I’ve heard anything negative from are liberals that don’t want us having guns and people who own drones,” said the truck company owner, now a self-described “drone slayer.” Downing the quadcopter, which had a camera, was a way to assert his right to privacy and property, he said.'

He's as much a liar as he is ignorant and wrong; and he sounds just like one of our own USMB rightwing nitwits.

Liberals own guns, have no problem with others owning guns, and support the right of others to own guns.

And this isn't a 'privacy' issue – the right to privacy concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private individuals.

When a private party flies a drone over another person's private property, no privacy rights have been 'violated.'

'"The only people I’ve heard anything negative from are liberals that don’t want us having guns and people who own drones,” said the truck company owner, now a self-described “drone slayer.” Downing the quadcopter, which had a camera, was a way to assert his right to privacy and property, he said.'

He's as much a liar as he is ignorant and wrong; and he sounds just like one of our own USMB rightwing nitwits.

Liberals own guns, have no problem with others owning guns, and support the right of others to own guns.

And this isn't a 'privacy' issue – the right to privacy concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private individuals.

When a private party flies a drone over another person's private property, no privacy rights have been 'violated.'
I hope somebody flies one over your yard and records you scratching your ass and puts it on youtube. See if you still feel the same way.

I hope somebody flies one over your yard and records you scratching your ass and puts it on youtube. See if you still feel the same way.
Or catches him in an "indecent act" with his boyfriend, and it goes viral....

Firing rounds in the air in a residential area is about the stupidest thing you can do. Enjoy your prison stay.

Get an RF jammer. The cost of a jammer will be repaid with the first free drone you capture.

Win by being smart, not retarded.

Firing rounds in the air in a residential area is about the stupidest thing you can do. Enjoy your prison stay.

Someone can make a killing selling RC jammers. The cost of a jammer will be repaid with the first free drone you capture.

Win by being smart, not retarded.
Doesn't the VP (who Obozo would back for President, should he decide to run) live in an upscale neighborhood???
Biden's Shotgun Advice Invoked as Defense by Man Arrested for Shooting Gun in Air

Vice President Joe Biden's gun advice is being used as a defense by Jeffery Barton, a 52-year-old Vancouver, Wash., man charged with illegal aiming or discharging a firearm.
Barton was arrested Monday for allegedly shooting a shotgun in the air to chase people he considered potential car thieves off his property.
"I did what Joe Biden told me to do," Barton told KOIN-TV outside court Wednesday, where he pleaded not guilty. "I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air."

On February 19 Biden – then promoting a package of gun control proposals that included a ban on assault-style rifles – said he had advised his wife, "if there's ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house."
At the time, two Delaware attorneys, including a former Delaware deputy attorney general, told U.S. News the advice could result in felony and misdemeanor charges, including aggravated menacing, reckless endangering in the first degree, and charges for shooting too close to roads and homes. The Bidens' Wilmington, Del., home is around 100 feet from their nearest neighbor's house.

SOME liberals own guns and have no problem with others owning guns. SOME would like to take them away. Feinstein and others have made statements to that effect, so pretending that there is not a faction that would like to see a repeal of the second amendment is just that - pretending. And I'm not saying that all of them are 'liberals' either. I know cons that are against gun ownership also. As on all issues there is a spectrum of views on this issue.

In terms of this statement that the right to privacy doesn't exist between private parties - that's absurd. Peeping toms get arrested. There are laws with respect to secretly recording a conversation with another person in some states etc.

Maybe there is no law against drones doing tthis right now, but it is only because the law hasn't caught up with drones yet, as they are new.

my back yard is tree rich .. BIG tree rich.

drone pilots better be real good at their trade.

like G said, shooting at drones in city neighborhoods ??? SERIOUSLY ?

small wonder people want gun laws and seemingly deserve them ... there's armed idiot RW's about. Hide your kids, and small animals !!

my back yard is tree rich .. BIG tree rich.

drone pilots better be real good at their trade.

like G said, shooting at drones in city neighborhoods ??? SERIOUSLY ?

small wonder people want gun laws and seemingly deserve them ... there's armed idiot RW's about. Hide your kids, and small animals !!
And hide your daughters too, if "Uncle Joe" Biden might be around....

That motherfucker is NUTS!!!!!!

Forum List

Back