A little irony for the pro-gun control commies

Didnt know where to put this since all the pussies (dems) stay out of flame zone. This just happened, so I put it here.

One of my friends, who is for gun control, got robbed at gunpoint on tuesday night. Broke into her house while sitting in the living room with her boyfriend. One held a gun to both their heads, and the other took EVERYTHING worth some money. I remember her telling me that no one needed guns. I did the normal criminal not not obeying th elaws thingy and she objected.. Well what now?

Anyways she moved back into her parents house. He has a bunch of guns :)

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yeah, better that there should have been a shootout with bodies on both sides.

Arm everybody. Brilliant. I mean, what could possibly go wrong.
Got to love the idiot libtard hug everybody mind. Idiot.

Didnt know where to put this since all the pussies (dems) stay out of flame zone. This just happened, so I put it here.

One of my friends, who is for gun control, got robbed at gunpoint on tuesday night. Broke into her house while sitting in the living room with her boyfriend. One held a gun to both their heads, and the other took EVERYTHING worth some money. I remember her telling me that no one needed guns. I did the normal criminal not not obeying th elaws thingy and she objected.. Well what now?

Fuck you gun grabbers

Obviously you’re too ignorant and stupid to realize that this anecdotal ‘evidence’ is meaningless and proves nothing.

I had a break in in 2007 and I was not selling drugs. I was getting ready to list my house, and once I did it was frightful thinking that the perp who ran off before I got a good look could be coming in with a realtor and casing the place.

The smart ones generally case their marks.

That's why it's not a bad idea to display certain kinds of certificates and other things that would lead a prospective robber to believe that you're not only armed but trained in the use of firearms.

C Clayton, wtf are you even babbling about? I mean seriously, bro/hoe/it

No. I told you to quit putting words in my mouth like Pogo

Fuck you gun grabbers

Well you're welcome to be an unarmed victim, but don't tell me I cannot exercise my Constitutional Rights and defend my home and my property.

Who told you that?

Nobody.

It would be helpful if the nutters would stop making shit up.

Last edited:

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yeah, that's the way. Let's base the country's gun policy on your friend's experience...:clap2::clap2:

Oh im sorry! Did I insinuate that?
No?

What I thought

Well you're welcome to be an unarmed victim, but don't tell me I cannot exercise my Constitutional Rights and defend my home and my property.

Who told you that?

Nobody.

It would be helpful f the nutters would stop making shit up.

It would indeed.

However they’d consequently have nothing to say.

Don't believe I said Idk.. think it was more of not having a link. Don't put words in my mouth. You Are on pogos level right now. Congrats

"pogos [sic] level"? Wtf does that mean?

Putting words in my mouth

I've never "put words in your mouth" dood. Until this thread I never even heard of you.
And reading the thread and how you've mishandled it, I can see why.

Looking back I see where you accused Capstone of putting words in your mouth. Are you confusing me with Capstone? Do you understand we're two different posters?
:dunno:

Last edited:

Fuck you gun grabbers

Yeah, that's the way. Let's base the country's gun policy on your friend's experience...:clap2::clap2:

No?

What I thought

You most certainly did:

“I remember her telling me that no one needed guns.”

“Fuck you gun grabbers”

This, in conjunction with your thread title: “A little irony for the pro-gun control commies” clearly indicates that this is what you consider to be the mindset of all gun control advocates, and that this anecdotal incident somehow ‘undermines’ the gun control argument.

Because this person owned no firearms, you ‘reasoned,’ she became a victim of crime, and if gun control advocates ‘get their way,’ everyone will be without guns and just as at the mercy of criminals.

It was a foolish, stupid, and inane post and a rhetorical fallacy – and the thread fails accordingly.

No?

What I thought

You most certainly did:

“I remember her telling me that no one needed guns.”

“Fuck you gun grabbers”

This, in conjunction with your thread title: “A little irony for the pro-gun control commies” clearly indicates that this is what you consider to be the mindset of all gun control advocates, and that this anecdotal incident somehow ‘undermines’ the gun control argument.

Because this person owned no firearms, you ‘reasoned,’ she became a victim of crime, and if gun control advocates ‘get their way,’ everyone will be without guns and just as at the mercy of criminals.

It was a foolish, stupid, and inane post and a rhetorical fallacy – and the thread fails accordingly.
Enough with your psycho babble bullshit already

Forum List

Back